Flexing while injecting?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Flexing while injecting?


    a small question, do you flex the muscle where you will be injecting. say the glutes or shoulders should i flex the muscle while i inject it?
    What is the best needle for the glutes which are less painful?
    thanks Harley


  2. OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  3. LoL thats a HELL no, you DON'T flex
    •   
       


  4. Somebody needs to read up a bit I think.

  5. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW WW
    WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
    !!

  6. I think Jay has done it before?????? LoL

  7. You only flex if your injecting directly into your testicles.

  8. I'm just picturing flexing while injecting...My ****ing GOD!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    I'm just picturing flexing while injecting...My ****ing GOD!

    On a serious, note, NO - please relax. I have used some other products in the past non AAS and injected first time IM in my Quad during a partial flex. Needless to say, I was sore as hell and a black and blue mark the size of a baseball. That's why I said read up, mistakes are painful!

  10. I've even read that injecting after a nice warm shower is an added bonus b/c it loosens you up that much more.

  11. I like to take a shower after, and go for a walk if I can. Then again I am using Enan so there is not usually pain associated with it.

    Anyway, for the sweet love of God who told you that?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    I've even read that injecting after a nice warm shower is an added bonus b/c it loosens you up that much more.

    I like to put a warm washcloth on my delts or bi's before I inject.

  13. good lord. i can't imagine flexing during one of those.

  14. I like to sip a frapachino, and listen to some Kenny G. while taking a bubblebath before I inject

  15. I heard its better if you put your leg in the deep freeze for 30 minutes.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    good lord. i can't imagine flexing during one of those.
    ...yeah, and if you go down to the feed store for your pins you can pick up some huge gauges too...Between that and flexing it makes for a great time. Hey, at least he asked first before trying it. Lucky him.

  17. i've used an 18 gauge once in good ol' mexico.

    once

  18. I like to sip a frapachino, and listen to some Kenny G. while taking a bubblebath before I inject
    Before you inject or get injected there tripod?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    i've used an 18 gauge once in good ol' mexico.
    once
    LOL...that's funny...I've seen guys on this board ***** about smaller ones that.

    I had to get an MRI of some sort on my shoulder once and I don't know what size pin they stuck me with, but at the time it looked like a milk shake straw...

  20. No offence but you have some research to do my man

  21. Jesus Christ bro, you're gonna get yourself killed if you don't do some more research. Do you even know what PCT is ?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    Jesus Christ bro, you're gonna get yourself killed if you don't do some more research. Do you even know what post cycle therapy is ?
    What's this "post cycle therapy" of which you speak? Is that something Lance Armstrong does after a race?
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  23. DO NOT flex while injecting... that'd be a pain I wouldn't want to imagine. Relax the muscle. For glute shots, use a 23 g 1-1/2" pin.... but I would do some more research first before you inject. My 2 cents.

  24. If you were a real man, you could do it while flexing.

    Other than that, idunk is right - you should only flex when injecting the testicles directly. If injecting the eyeball directly you can squint, but only slightly.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by PhilABowl View Post
    If you were a real man, you could do it while flexing.

    Other than that, idunk is right - you should only flex when injecting the testicles directly. If injecting the eyeball directly you can squint, but only slightly.
    LMFAO!!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    What's this "post cycle therapy" of which you speak? Is that something Lance Armstrong does after a race?
    "So Mr. Armstrong, how did your performance during Stage 17 make you feel?"

  27. I suggest injecting pure air intravenously first to help oxygenate the blood.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by V00D00 View Post
    I suggest injecting pure air intravenously first to help oxygenate the blood.
    No, you want to inject pure Nitrous Oxide to get MIND BLOWING PUMPS!!!11!!!!ELEVEN!!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by V00D00 View Post
    I suggest injecting pure air intravenously first to help oxygenate the blood.
    Not really, air is approximately 21% oxygen, 79% nitrogen, and >1% other sh*t (based on molar ratios).
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  30. ...yeah, and if you go down to the feed store for your pins you can pick up some huge gauges too...Between that and flexing it makes for a great time. Hey, at least he asked first before trying it. Lucky him.
    Why not just use the cattle fina pellet gun? Wouldnt that make more sense?

    BV

  31. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Not really, air is approximately 21% oxygen, 79% nitrogen, and >1% other sh*t (based on molar ratios).
    see ya had to go and ruin it...

  32. I don’t know why… but lately I have been getting the urge to flex the muscle I am injecting mid injection… kind of daring myself to…. so I do – it doesn’t hurt that bad….

  33. Once I was getting a shot ig lute and shifted my weight and the needle jerked right out of my girls hand that hurt for a week

  34. i was pinning myself a while back, and my dumb cat jumped up on the bed and it startled me and so of course my hand jumped around while the needle was in my quad, it was a bad week

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Jarconis View Post
    i was pinning myself a while back, and my dumb cat jumped up on the bed and it startled me and so of course my hand jumped around while the needle was in my quad, it was a bad week
    I remember hearing a rumor that Arnold used to jostle the needle around when injecting into the biceps, to develop scar tissue deposits, adding to overall size.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  36. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I remember hearing a rumor that Arnold used to jostle the needle around when injecting into the biceps, to develop scar tissue deposits, adding to overall size.
    then he is a tougher man than I

  37. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I remember hearing a rumor that Arnold used to jostle the needle around when injecting into the biceps, to develop scar tissue deposits, adding to overall size.
    that makes me want to cry.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    good lord. i can't imagine flexing during one of those.
    What are you talking about? Didn't you flex and pin right before you took this picture? If I remember right it hurt so much your eyes bulged and eventually popped.


  39. I usually save all my injecting for when I'm on either a rollercoaster, in a high speed chase, or in a demolition derby. Makes me feel alive.

  40. I like to pin when I'm having a very difficult bowel movement. I find it adds to the overall experience.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-19-2012, 11:24 AM
  2. best supplements to take while injecting huh?
    By stevefrancis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2012, 02:04 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 08:43 AM
  4. Bubble while injection
    By Atheloop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 04:41 PM
  5. Hitting a nerve while injecting/twitching...
    By rick055 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 09:31 AM
Log in
Log in