- 04-29-2003, 02:38 PM
- 04-29-2003, 04:17 PM
- 6'1" 221 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2002
- Rep Power
No, it can't. It's a myth. It has been shown to increase progesterone in women, not men. Progesterone production in women is much different than in men. Vitex is just fine for men.For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
- 04-29-2003, 09:21 PM
Bromcriptapine Thats what ya need.
Similar Forum Threads
- By celldamaga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-05-2004, 01:34 AM
- By swoosh in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-30-2003, 11:03 AM
- By Lethalius in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2003, 05:28 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2003, 01:40 AM
- By Blindfaith in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-05-2002, 03:19 PM