- 07-24-2006, 09:52 PM
- 07-24-2006, 10:05 PM
Why exactly are you looking to get blood work?
- 07-24-2006, 10:26 PM
Originally Posted by B5150
just cause. check my levels b4 a cycle
07-24-2006, 10:29 PM
Well if you researched a bit more you would be able to become an informed individual. Its not like this information requires some scret password. It is readily available and should be first hand knowledge if you are even thinking about putting anything anabolic into your body....but whatever:
CBC: this is your basic RBC, WBC, hemoglobin, platelet, etc.
CMP (Comprehensive Metabolic Panel): this is all your basic stuff from kidneys to liver etc.
Lipid Profile: this is Total, HDL/LDL and ratio, trig, etc.
TSH: this is thyroid.
Depending upon your age: PSA
The above, with the exception, depending upon your age, of PSA, are basic wellness/physical blood work. If you have to tell your doctor this, then maybe you are at the wrong doctor.
Additional tests for hormones could be extensive:
Total test, free test, %free test, LH/FSH and estradiol are the basics. There is also DHEA, prolactin, dht, etc that are more extensive.
Again if you need to ask for specific test you may become suspicious. If you suggest a general full male hormone panel you may get what you are after. You could be inquisitive and say "hmmm, what does all that include and what do they mean".
Again, depending upon your age, tactfulness, maturity and persuasiveness, you can dictate what you want.
07-24-2006, 10:37 PM
Appreciated, I do have a list of the things you mentioned sitting in front of me that I'm bringing, just did not know which one's I should request SPECIFICALLY.
07-24-2006, 10:39 PM
Well, like I said, your doctor should not need to be informed by you. But you could inquire and or suggest what youwere concerned or interested in regarding your own health and wellness
07-25-2006, 12:02 AM
Hey, US-Marine, how old are you?
07-25-2006, 10:17 AM
07-25-2006, 11:03 AM
What I find interesting is this:
And now I ask you how old you are and you say 21.Originally Posted by US-Marine
But when I look at your registration information I see you registered yourself as being born in July of 1980.
What do I make of this?
You see, we really do pay attention to everything that goes on here. We are not just here to shoot the **** with you. We have jobs to do. One of those jobs is to make sure that NO underage members are discussing steroid use or posting in the steroid section. My boss gets very very upset when he finds out that someone is underaged and doing so. We really don't like it when he gets upset.
I have seen some inconsistencies in your statements that suggest that there may be some deciet or misrepresentation of yourself.
Do you have anything to say for yourself?
07-25-2006, 11:12 AM
Originally Posted by B5150
Please do state the inconsistencies as your detective work is illogical at best. "I just turned 21" and I say "I'm 21" well, to me, that seems to be correct. As for the 1980 I just hit that by an accident most likely. If you want to ban me go ahead, but thus far I've only contributed to the board, had insightful discussions, and have helped others. I highly doubt any of the other members wish ill against me either.
07-25-2006, 11:36 AM
not a good way to start off your replyOriginally Posted by US-Marine"0" and "6" are a long way from eachother on my keyboard...As for the 1980 I just hit that by an accident most likely.I don't need your approvalIf you want to ban me go ahead,Rules are Rules!but thus far I've only contributed to the board, had insightful discussions, and have helped others. I highly doubt any of the other members wish ill against me either.
07-25-2006, 11:42 AM
When I went to the doctor I just printed this list out and gave it to him. The only thing he didn't test was my prostate, because he wasn't concerned at my age, and one of the liver tests he removed. I think it was GGT
• Testosterone (normal range: 300 – 1200 ng/dl)
• Free testosterone (normal range: 8.7 – 25 pg/ml)
• IGF-1 (normal range: 109 – 284 ng/ml)
• Estradoil (normal range: 5 – 53 pg/ml)
• DHEA/DHEA-s (normal range: 120 – 520 ug/dl)
Full Thyroid Panel:
• T4 (normal range: 4.5 – 12 ug/dl)
• T3 (normal range: 2.3 – 4.2 pg/ml)
• TSH (normal range: .350 – 5.500 uIU/ml)
• Total Cholesterol (normal healthy range 100 – 199 mg/dl)
• HDL (normal range: 40 – 59 mg/dl)
• LDL (normal range: 0 – 99 mg/dl)
• Triglycerides (normal range: 0 – 149 mg/dl)
• C-reactive protein (< 2.0 mg/l)
• Homocycteine (normal range: 6.3 – 15 umol/L)
Major Liver Function:
• Alkaline Phosphate (normal range: 25 – 150 umol/L)
• GGT (normal range: 0 – 65 IU/L)
• SGOT (AST) (normal range: 0 – 40 IU/L)
• SGPT (ALT) (normal range: 0 – 40 IU/L)
• Total Protein (normal range: 6.0 - 8.5 g/dl)
• Albumin (normal range: 3.5 - 5.5 g/dl)
• Globulin (normal range: 1.5 - 4.5 g/dl)
• Albumin/Globulin Ratio (normal range: 1.1 - 2.5)
• Bilirubin, Total (normal range: 0.1 - 1.2 mg/dl)
Major Kidney Function:
• Creatinine (normal range: 0.5 – 1.5 mg/dl)
• BUN (normal range: 5 – 26 mg/dl)
• Creatinine/BUN ratio (normal range: 8 – 27)
• PSA (normal range: 0.0 – 4.0 ng/dl)
07-25-2006, 11:44 AM
Let this stand as a warning to underaged posters.
This board has zero tolerance for underaged posting in the steroid board. If you are deceitful, deceptive, inconsistent or otherwise misrepresent yourselves in regard to your age in any fashion you will be considered underaged...and banned.
07-25-2006, 12:00 PM
i'm curious. do you think insulting a mod will elongate your stay?
07-25-2006, 12:03 PM
and make no mistake, you're here because you're allowed to be. and B5 being an admin can do pretty much any friggin thing he wants. enjoy your brief stay, yet again.Originally Posted by USMarine
07-25-2006, 12:23 PM
As long as I am an Administrator you won't be posting on this board again.Originally Posted by USMarine
Similar Forum Threads
- By MadChild in forum Weight LossReplies: 11Last Post: 08-30-2003, 12:30 AM
- By BBC in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-09-2003, 08:46 PM
- By babygetoboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-23-2003, 03:36 PM
- By andro69 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 14Last Post: 03-31-2003, 02:33 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-12-2003, 07:32 PM