Adding Deca & Tren 3 weeks in Cycle?

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Would that be okay to add in this far in?

CURRENT CYCE:
Test Cyp 500mg 1-10 weeks
Test prop 1-3 weeks
Dbol 1-4 50MG ED
Var 3-8 50MG ED
WINNY 8-12 100MG ED

currently on week 3

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
You could add one of them ... I would suggest if you do you will have to extend your cycle... You should run the test two weeks longer than the tren or deca.. What are your stats and cycle history??

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
is that 12 weeks of stacked methyls i see...
Good point I missed that jomi your definitely on the ball buddy lol.. I was re-reading that again and thought wow....

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Why prop and dbol for a kickstart???? No need for both!!

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
How many previous cycles do you have under your belt?

With all the compounds you are already running, adding anymore would make it waaaaaay too much.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys I should have clarified more I meant to add in and take out items basically rearrange the cycle because I want to run tren.

SO maybe

testcyp
tren-e
winny

the prop has been finished off and I am gonna be ending the bdol also have blood tests monthly.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
that would be a killer cycle that you have there. What would your dosages look like? how long would you run it, etc.?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys I should have clarified more I meant to add in and take out items basically rearrange the cycle because I want to run tren.

SO maybe

testcyp
tren-e
winny

the prop has been finished off and I am gonna be ending the bdol also have blood tests monthly.
I would not add deca, it takes 6 weeks to kick in (npp could be) and I wouldn't use tren e ether. Tren a would not be a bad idea for a addition if you used it in moderation. (much better then the damn orals) You could finsh the dbol and prop and then switch to tren a. run it from week 5 to 10 then go back on the prop for two weeks then PCT

Winny and tren is not a good combo IMO, I know it looks great but its bad health wise. winny is hard on your joints and such and tren makes you strong as hell, not a good combo. And really you don't need anything but test and tren to whatever you want

your stats would help here bro, age, cycle exp, diet, extra

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
that would be a killer cycle that you have there. What would your dosages look like? how long would you run it, etc.?
Idunk:
Yeah thanks man I kinda feel like being a guinea pig now and try out a mega cycle. But I know more is not always better. So I am just seeing how I can tweak it now that I have these additional goodies.

Would it be worth it to run Tren E for 6 weeks?

Tren 400mg a week split dosing
Test Cyp 500mg twice a week also thinking of taking to 12 weeks than go to prop the last two weeks.

Skye:
I might cut out the deca like skye says but not sure. Skye you think if I add the changes above it might be worth adding in the deca or just save it for another cycle?Also I already have the Tren E so I either gotta make due or save it for next time.

my goal is too bulk or lean bulk if possible right now I am 175 at about 15%bf but I think its acutally lower more like 12 or 13 now age 23 be 24 in two weeks

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
With current cycle I could run it 8 weeks. Yay or nay?

Oh also have blood test at end of month.
Since it is the enathate ester it can take about 5 wks or so to kick in so I think 8 wks is still a waste IMO.. Most do tren E for 10-12 wks at least.....

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Since it is the enathate ester it can take about 5 wks or so to kick in so I think 8 wks is still a waste IMO.. Most do tren E for 10-12 wks at least.....

ALright I think I might skip the Tren and add the deca to my current cycle then go

Deca 3-12 weeks 400mg
Test Cyp 1-12 500mg
Winny 8-12 weeks 100mg ed oral
Test prop 12-14 weeks 100 eod

Any changes?

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all your guys help. Ill put the tren aside for now and plan it in too my next cycle.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
ALright I think I might skip the Tren and add the deca to my current cycle then go

Deca 3-12 weeks 400mg
Test Cyp 1-12 500mg
Winny 8-12 weeks 100mg ed oral
Test prop 12-14 weeks 100 eod

Any changes?
bro that is worthless. the deca takes longer (by about 2 weeks) to kick in then the tren. If you can get it NPP would work, if you want tren then tren a would work, but it is really too late in the day to be adding any long esters.