pp and or superdrol

insane lifter

Awards
I done alot of searching ref pp and sd cycles. I dont have access to gear and I am not asking for sources. I live in a small community and the gym there is very nice but it is located in a community center. There alot of women that come in there but not very many experienced lifters and the guys who do come in that look like they may have used gear ,or not, I dont know. I dont feel right just asking someone i dont know, if they use gear or were they got it. So my next alternative is sd or pp. I am 5-8 and about 160. Not sure about bf percentage. I have been lifting for about 9 years and made some decent gains but want to go to the next level. oh ya I am 34.This will be my first cycle. I have all my pct products and have a couple of pct ideas that I got from the board. I have read that it is not a good idea to run numerous sd cycles a year. So I wanted some thoughts on maybe a pp cycle of 20-20-20 and then pct for 4 weeks. and then 6 months later a sd cycle of10-10-20. Which would be 2 cycles in one year, but not both of sd. I am wanting to put on some mass and heard that both are good for that. I also wanted some input of which to run first, or does that really matter. I am currently dieting down, so when it comes time to run a cycle, probably in october, that it want be that big of a deal if I gain some fat, which I know from the board, that if you want mass you will gain some fat. I plan to keep my diet as clean as possible. The diet I am going to use came from a board member also. Thanks for any info guys.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i havent uses pp just SD it worked for me, i had decent gains, just as adviced have your PCT ready, if you can try to get some bloodwork before you start and another one when you finish , so you can looks at what can you modify for youre next cycle. And good luck. best wishes

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well here is my take
ON S-drol i need to take more supporting supps and eat a lot of carbs i take extra milk thistle and need Taurine for the back pumps

ON PP i get oily skin and less of an appetite so i need to adjust my diet

Sdrol for me is good for strength and weight gain. but pp gives me better pumps and muscle fullness so VISUALLY i look Bigger on PP even if my weight stays around the same. I am just finishing up a cycle that had both s-drol and PP ( not at the same time) in it so any specific questions fire away and I will do my best to help.

insane lifter

Awards
mixed up, thanks for the info. Do you think running pp and then finishing up with like 2 or 3 weeks of sd at 10mgs would help keep the gains you get from the pp cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29