coping with people

US-Marine

Banned
Awards
Ok, so I'm now faced with the "are you taking steroids?" question. I personally say "no" they just don't understand, are ignorant to the situation, etc. I mean, people look at you and are like oh well you cheated or something. They don't understand that you just can't take steroids and expect gains, therefore;I just say no. In high school, I remember a kid telling me that he is "taking protein shakes" and is expecting to get jacked...It's this kind of mentality that makes me keep my business private.

How do you respond? For real, it's not like I care what these people think, but I do not like being misunderstood, I've been misuderstood my whole life with things. I'm not an ignorant person like most of society today.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
I say i eat a healthy diet, lots of protein, and use creatine (which is all true). Anyone in the know understands I'm full of ****. I mean, i'm 5'10 265 with a 35" waist. But you are correct, most lay people are totally stupid and you dont have time to explain anything to them, nor should you. Let them think what they want. You're the one that looks good. Anyone that opens their mouth is J-E-A-L-O-U-S

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I agree alot of guys will dislike you just for being bigger,stronger, leaner etc. So the steroid question is a way to justify that they are better than you because your "cheating" and if they used steroids they'd be HUGE too. This is the way ALOT of ppl think. I wouldn't own up to using steroids unless it's to someone who is cool about it and better yet using them too! Just keep inmind that alot of ppl are just dying to tear your down with negative comments just to make themselves feel better, so becareful who you tell. Most don't understand and have been HUGELY misled by the media.

US-Marine

Banned
Awards
Agree with all of you hence why I keep my business private.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
a loose lip will sink a ship.

only admit your use to someone when it benefits you. i.e.- someone knowledgeable on the subject as to help you with any problems you come across. thats basically what this forum is all about.

freakboy

Awards
I agree alot of guys will dislike you just for being bigger,stronger, leaner etc. So the steroid question is a way to justify that they are better than you because your "cheating" and if they used steroids they'd be HUGE too. This is the way ALOT of ppl think. I wouldn't own up to using steroids unless it's to someone who is cool about it and better yet using them too! Just keep inmind that alot of ppl are just dying to tear your down with negative comments just to make themselves feel better, so becareful who you tell. Most don't understand and have been HUGELY misled by the media.

well said.... my thoughts exactly....

a loose lip will sink a ship.

only admit your use to someone when it benefits you. i.e.- someone knowledgeable on the subject as to help you with any problems you come across. thats basically what this forum is all about.
yep, very good advise! i totally agree!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 3
B5150 Supplements 0