methyltestosterone

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
this is old news but is it true that phera plex is basicly methyltestosterone with some things done to it to hide detection ? and if so how come most people dont have many problems with it compared to methyltestosterone---which is considered a liver killer?

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From what Ive read, Phera is a designer steroid that was taken by even Barry Bonds. If Bonds took it, it was surely designed to avoid detection.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
this is old news but is it true that phera plex is basicly methyltestosterone with some things done to it to hide detection ? and if so how come most people dont have many problems with it compared to methyltestosterone---which is considered a liver killer?
I don't know about that, its effect is close to that of dbol, they biggest problem is methyl-estrogen it turned into made the dbol derivatives look mild. But as far as I know it really isn't as bad for the liver as some of the common ones are

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PP is desoxy-methyl testosterone or DMT.

It's 100% DMT.

And I have no problem with that. Cause It gives me no acne, no oily face (for some reason) and very little sides. I don't feel like an old man on it like SD either.

Anyone know if a transdermal PP can be made?

D

doom3q

Banned
Awards
transdermal PP? Why would you want to? It's methyl... oral availibility is near 99%... transdermal around 30%.

If you're talking about plain desoxytest, it's nothing like PP. Some like maxlmg so it's worth a try.