Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Nolvadex (Tamoxifen)

Votes: 23 60.5%

• Total voters
RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm running a cycle in Autumn, and I'm working out the bumps now.

10/20/20/20 - Pheradrol
300/300/300 - 4AD

I know the 4AD is low dose but I'm using it for mood/energy/libido purposes, etc.

My main concern with most cycles is developing bigger glands under my nipples than I already have. So I have two questions, I've been searching and couldn't seem to find the info.

Question 1:
I have a bottle of ATD (T-Drive). What dosasge should I use ON cycle to combat gyno? I was thinking 25mg everyday, or EOD? Please advise! Nolva preferable to ATD? My concern is being on ATD for a 4 week cycle, and then ATD again for another 4 weeks during PCT. Help :)

Question 2:
I have had pre-pubescent gyno, so I have a little lump underneath my left nipple. Now, since I have had GYNO when I was younger, will it still HURT/be sensitive/itch when the lump grows? Or will I not feel anything?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This should be an interesting poll/thread. I'll be watching it closely myself as I've been trying to get answers to exactly the questions you're asking.

I've read that Nolva on cycle would be good at 5mg although I think it might be hard to cut up the 20mg pills I have. For ATD, I believe the recommendation I saw most recently was 50mg ED while on.

Regarding the dilemna of running an ATD both while on and during post cycle therapy, if you were only running the phera, I would tell you that if you were using it while on, then drop it for post cycle therapy and just go with Nolva (i.e. AI not needed for PCT). Since you're also using 4AD however, I'm not so sure.

Just my two cents.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
This should be an interesting poll/thread. I'll be watching it closely myself as I've been trying to get answers to exactly the questions you're asking.

I've read that Nolva on cycle would be good at 5mg although I think it might be hard to cut up the 20mg pills I have. For ATD, I believe the recommendation I saw most recently was 50mg ED while on.

Regarding the dilemna of running an ATD both while on and during post cycle therapy, if you were only running the phera, I would tell you that if you were using it while on, then drop it for post cycle therapy and just go with Nolva (i.e. AI not needed for post cycle therapy). Since you're also using 4AD however, I'm not so sure.

Just my two cents.
Thanks for the post, Ninjo. You have a valid point about dropping the AI for post cycle therapy. Another issue I have run into would be the lack of water weight if you run the ATD with Phera. Phera would bloat you, and ATD would lean you out. Honestly, I think 50mg ED would be a bit high, at least for this cycle. Maybe EOD? I'd like to hear some more feedback on the dosage.

I know there is lipid/liver issues with Nolva, so a low dose would be preferable ON cycle. That's why I'm thinking ATD would be a better idea.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i like tamox but i've been running atd 25/50mg alternating.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
If you're looking to avoid gyno on cycle, all you're really trying to do is control estrogen or prolactin levels, for the most part.

Best way I've found is to run an AI, low dose while on cycle (ATD 25-50mg ED). Then if you find yourself flaring up, itchy or puffy nips, add in a SERM. Be careful using too much nolva, it is liver toxic (hepatoxic) and shouldnt be used at high doses for too long. A better choice SERM on cycle is Raloxifene, then use your nolva for PCT. Ive done this with very favorable results and recommend you try the same.

Best of luck,

Sky

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Hey Sky9... just curious if you had any issues with gyno while on? Also, just because I went back and looked at the pics in our various logs, how much of your SD cycle were you able to maintain? Thanks

If you're looking to avoid gyno on cycle, all you're really trying to do is control estrogen or prolactin levels, for the most part.

Best way I've found is to run an AI, low dose while on cycle (ATD 25-50mg ED). Then if you find yourself flaring up, itchy or puffy nips, add in a SERM. Be careful using too much nolva, it is liver toxic (hepatoxic) and shouldnt be used at high doses for too long. A better choice SERM on cycle is Raloxifene, then use your nolva for post cycle therapy. Ive done this with very favorable results and recommend you try the same.

Best of luck,

Sky

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Hey Sky9... just curious if you had any issues with gyno while on? Also, just because I went back and looked at the pics in our various logs, how much of your superdrol cycle were you able to maintain? Thanks

Gyno wasnt really too much of an issue with the superdrol till the third week when my cycle was almost over. Ergomax gave it to me quicker.

I was able to keep some of my gains, but probably only about 3lbs of pure muscle from any one cycle on average. Now you add that up and it makes a difference over the years. Unfortunitely I encountered a couple injuries that have put me down and out over the past year, so Im still fluctuating below 200lbs. Eventually I'll break it, if I can ward off the injuries.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

Best way I've found is to run an AI, low dose while on cycle (ATD 25-50mg ED). Then if you find yourself flaring up, itchy or puffy nips, add in a SERM. Be careful using too much nolva, it is liver toxic (hepatoxic) and shouldnt be used at high doses for too long. A better choice SERM on cycle is Raloxifene, then use your nolva for post cycle therapy. Ive done this with very favorable results and recommend you try the same.

Best of luck,

Sky
Very good advice. I'm going to follow this, but put in place Nolva for Ralox b/c nolva is cheaper, hehe...Sky, why do you prefer Ralox over Nolva ON cycle? Not as harsh on the liver/lipids?

I think I'll be using the AI on cycle from now on, maybe 25mg ATD every day, and run Nolva or Tor standalone for pct.

I actually ran Nolva + Fenugreek + Blue Rhino last PCT and it worked very well.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
If you plan on taking something from the get-go, take ATD. Only take nolva if symptoms show up.

All cycles with aromatizables should be designed thus: AI on-cycle, and Nolva if symptoms arise.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
I like ralox for gyno because in every pubmed study Ive read it reduces breast tissue growth better than nolva and it has very low liver toxicity. Nolva can actually be beneficial for lipid profile recovery, but that doesnt mean its good for you if you take it for too long.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply but damn, that sucks. Injuries always come at the wrong time.
I am pretty concerned about the gyno issue with SD and am debating even starting that cycle.
Best of luck with your recovery and future gains.
:bb2:

Gyno wasnt really too much of an issue with the superdrol till the third week when my cycle was almost over. Ergomax gave it to me quicker.

I was able to keep some of my gains, but probably only about 3lbs of pure muscle from any one cycle on average. Now you add that up and it makes a difference over the years. Unfortunitely I encountered a couple injuries that have put me down and out over the past year, so Im still fluctuating below 200lbs. Eventually I'll break it, if I can ward off the injuries.

linznmike1305

Awards
How bout arrimadex, im currently takin annavar with EQ would like to through cyp - test in the mix but im affriad it will affect my mild case of gyno should i stear clear from the cyp or am i good taking the 3 with arrimex, IF not arrimidex what can i take?

MANimal

Awards
A SERM would definitely help prevent/against gyno. Since your are running a cycle with a compound known to aromatize, an AI is a sound choice.

IMO, run both if your prone to gyno symptons. Rather, run the AI alongside and if you experience any gyno symptons, whip out de ole' nolva (or a SERM of choice, for that matter)

As for seconds, I would also look into a high dose of B6 and/or vitex extract (chasteberry) for prolactin control. A dopamine agonist will also suit the purpose.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Ralox is a great choice at 80 mg. daily and you don't have to worry about your sex drive like you would with an AI

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You could also toss in propadrol during your stack (which has anti-e properties) Very common to see prop + phera and gains in the 8-10lb area SOLID (as in, no water retention). Save your SERM and ATD for PCT, that'd be your best bet IMO. B6 would also help with any prolactin buildup associated with Propadrol that may OR may NOT occur.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Bump for raloxifene, great stuff! No sides, and it's good for your joints...

SwolE Mammoth

SwolE Mammoth

Awards
If you plan on taking something from the get-go, take ATD. Only take nolva if symptoms show up.

All cycles with aromatizables should be designed thus: AI on-cycle, and Nolva if symptoms arise.
exactly! They serve two different purposes. nolva blocks estrogen at the receptors, AI's get rid of extra estro that's already been produced.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
exactly! They serve two different purposes. nolva blocks estrogen at the receptors, AI's get rid of extra estro that's already been produced.
Uh actually AI's prevent estrogen from being produced. But now that raloxifene is available, it is a much better option than the toxic nolva, which is really not necessary on cycle. Save it for PCT...

oparedes

Awards
OK Guys, I need your help here;

I've been on a Sostenon 250 (250mg a week) stacked with mass tabs for the past 10 days, I've had amazing gains in strenght and I've put on 6 solid pounds ever since. yestarday I starded getting sensitive nipples and this happened to me on my previous cycle 6 months ago, the only difference is that it happaned on the 5th week of my cycle.
I know I can stop this with Nolvadex, but I would hate to lose my the gains I've acomplished in the past 10 days.
Is there a way to continue the cycle without increasing the risk of Gyno? there are no lumps under my nipples and no real flaring, just sensitive and unconfortable.

Will this happen every time I try to get on cycle?

SwolE Mammoth

SwolE Mammoth

Awards
Uh actually AI's prevent estrogen from being produced. But now that raloxifene is available, it is a much better option than the toxic nolva, which is really not necessary on cycle. Save it for post cycle therapy...
that's pretty much what I said. if it gets rid of estro in your body, then obviosly it is not being produced.

SwolE Mammoth

SwolE Mammoth

Awards
OK Guys, I need your help here;

I've been on a Sostenon 250 (250mg a week) stacked with mass tabs for the past 10 days, I've had amazing gains in strenght and I've put on 6 solid pounds ever since. yestarday I starded getting sensitive nipples and this happened to me on my previous cycle 6 months ago, the only difference is that it happaned on the 5th week of my cycle.
I know I can stop this with Nolvadex, but I would hate to lose my the gains I've acomplished in the past 10 days.
Is there a way to continue the cycle without increasing the risk of Gyno? there are no lumps under my nipples and no real flaring, just sensitive and unconfortable.

Will this happen every time I try to get on cycle?
You need nolva pronto! It has a less of a chance of happening if you are taking an AI during your cycle.

oparedes

Awards
how bout throwing in some 6 OXO? will that work better? do sensitive nipples always lead to gyno? or are these just sympthoms of excess estrogen and could eventually go away?
I just don't see how this happened so early in my cycle and it makes me wonder how the rest of the guys do it with out getting gyno along the way.

thanks

oparedes

Awards
just an update, I took nolva for 2 days and I've been on 6 oxo for 5 days, and the sympthoms are almost completely gone, should I keep on going with my cycle? only 2 weeks to go.

Please let me know.

thanks

WhiteL

Awards
I was wondering the same while on cycle also. Today was first day of P-Plex and I have some inhibit-e in the closet and thought about running 1 pill a day to keep the sides at bay. Nolva for pct. Would that be ok? Thanks for input

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering the same while on cycle also. Today was first day of P-Plex and I have some inhibit-e in the closet and thought about running 1 pill a day to keep the sides at bay. Nolva for pct. Would that be ok? Thanks for input
Yes one pill should be fine. Just keep that Nolva ready if sensitivity creeps up on you, as the above posts mention.

WhiteL

Awards
Thanks, I just didn't know if it would have any negative effects on running it also. I figured probably be ok sense its only 25mg per pill.

NAS

NAS

Awards
Thanks, I just didn't know if it would have any negative effects on running it also. I figured probably be ok sense its only 25mg per pill.
You could always try 1 cap eod, through the cycle, you want to control the estrogen not cancel it out, imo give it a try or keep it at 1 cap ed your choice, good luck

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
You could always try 1 cap eod, through the cycle, you want to control the estrogen not cancel it out, imo give it a try or keep it at 1 cap ed your choice, good luck
Actually probably a better idea just starting at EOD, then assessing the situation.

WhiteL

Awards
Thanks again. Ill try EOD starting my second week of pplex/mdrol bridge. Just dont want to hurt my gains and stay away from any gyno. Not sure if im prone or not.