Back pumps...

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I am on day 2 of my pct just off my 3 wk Superdrol cycle. I've been having issues doing my cardio due to back pumps...any idea on how long these last once you end your cycle? They are definitely less sore than when i was 'on' but geez I feel like an old geezer...lol.:sick:

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
If you didn't take taurine then you did it to yourself, if you did and your like me and got them anyway, I suffered with intense back pumps, they lessen as you go through PCT but I still had some form of back pump a good 5-6wks after SD.
I feel your pain, Good luck, I know I don't want to experience those again, so long SD

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
If you didn't take taurine then you did it to yourself, if you did and your like me and got them anyway, I suffered with intense back pumps, they lessen as you go through post cycle therapy but I still had some form of back pump a good 5-6wks after superdrol.
I feel your pain, Good luck, I know I don't want to experience those again, so long SD
Thanks for the reply Basso...at least I'm not alone, lol. I was and still am taking Taurine trying to make the back pumps a bit more bearable. Well hopefully they'll go away soon...:thumbsup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Taurine + Potassium helped me.
You taking support supps?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's also possible that you injured your back from lifting while having the tight back muscles. If you didn't then in a few weeks it should be normal.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
SD tends to linger in the system for a week or so after stopping. Technically you are not in PCT yet. Give it a bit, they should subside.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes they will subside. Hit up anabolicinnovations.com and get their Chaos. It's got CEE and Taurine and a bunch of others. Then start your running. I gutted it out when I was on SD and ran 3 miles EOD.

It just feels like you have 3 concrete bricks attached to each foot. No biggie.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Yes they will subside. Hit up anabolicinnovations.com and get their Chaos. It's got CEE and Taurine and a bunch of others. Then start your running. I gutted it out when I was on superdrol and ran 3 miles EOD.

It just feels like you have 3 concrete bricks attached to each foot. No biggie.
I tried running and made it 1/4 mile then barely made it back to my car doubled over in pain, if you ran 3 miles you didn't have back pumps! It can get so bad you can barely stand! It doesn't feel like concrete blocks it feels like the titanic is laying across your lower back.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I tried running and made it 1/4 mile then barely made it back to my car doubled over in pain, if you ran 3 miles you didn't have back pumps! It can get so bad you can barely stand! It doesn't feel like concrete blocks it feels like the titanic is laying across your lower back.
Yeah imagine. Everyone was like... WTF IS WRONG WITH HIM!??! he looks like a newborn calf. My legs were literally pulsatingly shaking. It was very painful. I'd like to know why it instantly makes you go from running 1.5 mi in 8 minutes to 1.5 in 12 mins.
It literally feels like you've gotten extremely heavy and yet you haven't gained but maybe 2 pounds at most.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha...I agree, the pumps are pretty bad for me. I was taking all the support supps (just got my Cycle Support for next cycle) + taurine but damn they were harsh. After leg days I felt like someone was crushing my lower back (esp. from squats)...doing cardio yesterday I only got half a mile out before I called it quits. Doing more running today and we'll see I fare.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
deadlifts were the worse for me while taking superdol, I am into my third week of pct and I still get back pumps.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
deadlifts were the worse for me while taking superdol, I am into my third week of post cycle therapy and I still get back pumps.
Forgot about deadlifts too...lol. Well, it's day 3 and I got .65 miles ran after doing my back day so I guess it's getting better...:rolleyes:

How much Taurine do peeps normally take while on SD? I think I was taking about a gram/day...I saw someone who said he was taking like 10 grams/day. How much can you take before it's bad for your health? :think:

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah basically eat half the bottle per day. Or go buy some in bulk.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I would say 3-5g/day is a good dosage.
Hmm I guess I've been underdosed...possibly explains why i was still having some major back pumps.

Yeah basically eat half the bottle per day. Or go buy some in bulk.
Yeah I got some bulk Taurine...no way was I gonna suck down ten million pills, lol.