**MAXIMIZE Your STEROIDS: ULTIMATE Anabolic SECRETS!**

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by The Master
    FIRST of all....

    It is impossible to achieve completely stable blood levels with long esters like Enanthate or cypionate. This is simple CHEMISTRY and the nature of esters. TONS of personal and ancedotal evidence ALL indicate that side-effects occur MUCH LESS FREQUENLTY when the PROPIONATE ester is administered.

    Propionate will also allow for a quicker HPTA recovery because, as you mentioned, the ester clears the system faster. HOWEVER, this is not the ONLY reason....

    REMEMBER--one can avoid total HPTA shutdown with propionate ester, by limiting cycle length to 2-6 weeks.* This CAN NOT be done with TEST SUSPENSION, becasue such a RAPID RELEASE triggers an IMMEDIATE negative feedback response, and PITUITARY INHIBITION occurs within a days. This makes PROP unique.

    AND YES--PROP has virtually NO SIDE-EFFECTS.(relative to other test esters)

    As for AROMATASE INHIBITORS--Most of thm are indeed, quite detrimental to blood lipid profiles. AROMASIN however, has been shown to even exhibit a POSITIVE effect on blood lipids*. using my PROTOCOLS is FINE.

    NEXT--**NOT ALL STEROIDS CAUSE COMPLETE SHUTDOWN**!! This is a HUGE misconception! *The HPTA is NOT A SINGLE ENTITY!**
    "The hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis (also HPTA) is a way of referring to the combined effects of the hypothalamus, pituitary gland, and gonads as if these individual endocrine glands were a single entity. Because these glands often behave in cooperation, physiologists and endocrinologists find it convenient and descriptive to speak of them as a single system.


    You ADMIT that I am correct about EQ.

    you admit that PRIMO is great.

    You are WRONG about ESTROGEN being NEEDED! No male needs estrogen buddy. The REQUIRED amount of estrogen for healthy male function(glucose uptake, nutreint metabolism, bone/joint lubrication, cholesterol) is VERY MINIMAL. ALL BODYBUILDERS who are SERIOUS about maintaining MUSCLE will use an AI year round in the protocol I described above.

    AND YES--Steroid HEPATOXICITY is WAAAAY OVERSTATED--FACT. Just look at SUPERDROL or PP. I have had many clients of mine run 17-aa for extended periods of time. SO LONG AS YOU MONITOR YOUR HEALTH and receieve REGULAR BLOOD TESTS, you are fine.

    [R]
    Let me simplify this for you here, blood levels of test have nothing to do with this. I am thinking that you donít understand the real nature of the animal here. All esters work the same way to reduce the rate at which the hormone is released with the only difference being by how much. However when we inject there is a initial spike in the release, hence if we inject 250mg a shot we are going to have a bigger spike then the typical 100mg shot of test prop. If you took 100mg ed of test cyp it would be more even then the 100mg of test prop (although at this point the difference is negligible as far as any results that you would see)

    I hate to break this to you but test suspension is not all that rapid, the depot is slower to be absorbed then some of the lower esters. The reason being that body must dissolve the test crystals, this is not an easy task given the low water solubility of the test. Test base in oil is much faster but still about 18 to 36 hours depending on what you make it with.

    At any rate I am out of time and (for the moment) inclination. I will give you this though, your are a hell of a thread starter.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Skye
    Let me simplify this for you here, blood levels of test have nothing to do with this. I am thinking that you donít understand the real nature of the animal here. All esters work the same way to reduce the rate at which the hormone is released with the only difference being by how much. However when we inject there is a initial spike in the release, hence if we inject 250mg a shot we are going to have a bigger spike then the typical 100mg shot of test prop. If you took 100mg ed of test cyp it would be more even then the 100mg of test prop (although at this point the difference is negligible as far as any results that you would see)

    I hate to break this to you but test suspension is not all that rapid, the depot is slower to be absorbed then some of the lower esters. The reason being that body must dissolve the test crystals, this is not an easy task given the low water solubility of the test. Test base in oil is much faster but still about 18 to 36 hours depending on what you make it with.

    At any rate I am out of time and (for the moment) inclination. I will give you this though, your are a hell of a thread starter.
    bro the guy is posting the same stuff on steroidology.com
    •   
       


  3. Guys - if you are considering changing your post cycle therapy or cycle after reading Ross' posts, please take everything with a huge f*cking block of salt. (Forget grain, or even tablespoon for that matter...)

  4. Ross what up old buddy????? Still messin with your Dvar thing???

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    the_master,Dude, all of yoour sources are secondary sources.

    If you had any formal education you know you'd be laughed out of an academic environment providing secondary sources to backup your claims.

    I do agree with a few things you've said, but there is also very much that sounds plain stupid. A few of those issues have been addressed and you've failed to provide decent sources. On such example was canadian_champ asking for a source on your claim that test doesn't shut down your (or supress) your HPTA with between 150-300mg/wk.

    I know this to be wrong because I did quite a bit of searching on the subject when I was digging up information on HRT. Right now, the burden of proof is on you and you've ducked the subject by posting an unrelated study.

    Then, you make claims of "simple chemistry" regarding the inability to frontload EQ to make a considerable increase in free EQ, but, firstly...describing the effects of undec. on steroid hormones and their blood levels with respect to dosage administration is not "simple chemistry" that everybody knows. You're not goign to learn about that in a basic chem. classroom. So, prove that its "simple chemistry" by doing the calculations yourself. Find the rate of decay of that ester calculate for a frontload and figure out how much free test you would have, even after a week, of a huge frontload of 1.5g or so. Its only simple algebra afterall.

    The burden of proof is on you with all of these claims my friend. you're making claims with little to back them up.
    LOL--

    I said that 100-300mgs WEEKLY TEST will not AFFECT BLOOD LIPIDS.

    Learn to read.

    You guys being somewhat RIDICULOUS.

    Chill...

    [R]
    •   
       


  6. i understand what you are saying, the body is VERY complex and yet simple at the same time. It WILL find a way to get back to normal (so long as you arent taking an ABUNTANT amount of hormones) but the responsible BBer wouldnt do that would they??...........

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Guys - if you are considering changing your post cycle therapy or cycle after reading Ross' posts, please take everything with a huge f*cking block of salt. (Forget grain, or even tablespoon for that matter...)
    i am, with jmh80 i am not going to belief anyone who just pops out of nowhere and starts changing the way post cycle therapy should be done , I mean the guy himself has gyno which shows something went wrong. Just my $.02

  8. Nolva and CLOMID are CHEAP!

    AND highly available!

    IF THIS WERE THE CASE FOR HCG/AROMASIN, EVERYONE WOULD BE DOING IT!

    CLOMD + NOLVA = CHEAP!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Ross what up old buddy????? Still messin with your Dvar thing???
    Dianavar, or "D-VAR" is GREAT! (Especially for briddging with a non PITUITARY-inhibiting STACK)

    Don't forget about Turinavar!

    And Dianaviron!



    [R}

  10. Where is the ross pics you guys are talking about???? The gyno ones???

  11. LOl--KEVIN....

    I SEE YOU!


    Muahahaha

    Help me out brother.

    [R]

  12. LOL--

    NO GYNO.

    I DID have puffy nips in that pic, as I was on PROP but wasn't using an AI because I was on MASTERON and Winstrol as well.

    As soon as I took some Aromasin, nips returned to normal.

    MORE PICS COMING! LOL


    [R]

  13. Quote Originally Posted by The Master
    LOL--

    NO GYNO.

    I DID have puffy nips in that pic, as I was on PROP but wasn't using an AI because I was on MASTERON and Winstrol as well.

    As soon as I took some Aromasin, nips returned to normal.

    MORE PICS COMING! LOL


    [R]

    Post Em up !!! I wanna see the gyno pic there talking about!!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by The Master
    LOl--KEVIN....

    I SEE YOU!


    Muahahaha

    Help me out brother.

    [R]
    Bajan Bastard( big K) is in the house but he never agrees with ya Ross lol.. Look what just happened on iron for life ...........

  15. Is this guy seriously quoting Anthony Roberts? alright.. I'm done with this thread.

  16. Also using Hookers post cycle therapy protocol nolva must be used.. Nolva will stop the suppressive nature of HCG..... Nolva blocks the conversion of 17 alpha hydroxyprogesterone to testosterone. Nolva will stop this blocking action .. If anyone thinks different look up desensitize and leydig on pubmed and you will see that desensitization is not caused by PKC and therefore is likley to be caused by HCG's effects on 17 OHP . And those desensitizing effects are totaly blocked by using NOLVA with HCG....... So many people say HCG is suppressive which it is but its suppressive nature is almost completely stopped by using nolva with it... Here is a study to back it up....

    Effect of an antiestrogen on the testicular response to acute and chronic administration of hCG in normal and hypogonadotropic hypogonadic men: tamoxifen and testicular response to hCG.

    Levalle OA, Suescun MO, Fiszlejder L, Aszpis S, Charreau E, Guitelman A, Calandra R.

    Division Endocrinologia, Hospital Carlos Durand, Instituto de Biologia y Medicina Experimental, Buenos Aires, Argentina.

    The effect of the antiestrogen tamoxifen (Tx) on the acute and chronic hCG administration was evaluated in patients with hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (HH) and in normal men. An hCG test (5000 IU hCG) was performed before, after two months of hCG administration (2000 IU hCG three times weekly) and after two months of hCG + Tx (2000 IU hCG three times weekly plus 20 mg/day of tamoxifen). Blood samples were obtained before and following 24 and 72 h of every test to determine T, E, 17OHP and SHBG. T increased only in HH with both treatments (X +/- SEM: Basal: 97.9 +/- 19.7; hCG: 237.7 +/- 43.2; hCG +/- Tx: 204.7 +/- 10.7 ng/100 ml). 17OHP rose with hCG alone, but not with hCG + Tx in both groups. E, SHBG and 17OHP/T ratio did not change after treatments. hCG tests: E increased 24 h following hCG administration in every test. The ratio 17OHP/T rose at 24 h in the first and second test but in the third test it did not change. These results support the role of E in the acute hCG-induced Leydig cell desensitization. However, the association of Tx does not improve T serum levels, suggesting that E might not be the unique factor involved in the mechanisms for testicular desensitization



    Also Hooker suggest 500ius of HCG per day not 1000ius.....

  17. OK--It is TIME...

    In order to FULLY understand THIS thread, i must post my OTHER article...NEW thread opening...

    [R]

  18. Long thread, i haven't read it all but i will say this, Primobolan is NOT the only steroid that will cause growth in a calorie deficent, Trenbolone will too! Also In higher doses Primbolan will cause hairloss, so it's NOT side effect free.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    Long thread, i haven't read it all but i will say this, Primobolan is NOT the only steroid that will cause growth in a calorie deficent, Trenbolone will too! Also In higher doses Primbolan will cause hairloss, so it's NOT side effect free.
    PRIMO does NOT cause HAIRLOSS--this is a MYTH...

    Which originates from the MISCONCEPTION that Primobolan(Methenolone) is derived from DHT(Dihydrotestosterone) when in FACT, it is not NOT, but rather is derived from the 5a-reduced BOLDENONE, DHB(Dihydroboldenone).

    Primo will not cause hairloss.

    [R]

  20. KEEP 100% OF YOUR GAINS!

    Do NOT discontinue anabolic steroids ABRUPTLY!

    Post-cycle regimens containing Aromatase Inhibitors and SERM's are simply not enough for the SERIOUS bodybuilder to maintain his muscular gains post-cycle. Once a bodybuilders reaches a certain point of muscular development, the continued use of a mild anabolic becomes justified..

    See my OTHER thread...

  21. "Conclusion: if the introduction of Nolvadex 25 years ago was a brilliant idea, times have changed. Very effective anti-aromatase drugs (such as Letrozole or Anastrazole) have been introduced. They will fight gynecomastia, help prevent the anti-anabolic actions of estrogens, fight fat and water retention. They will also boost natural testosterone production far more effectively than Nolvadex. So, it is up to you to decide whether you wish impair your rate of progression with an outdated drug or move on to the 21st century.

    Bibliography:

    (1) Max SR. Androgen-estrogen synergy in rat levator ani muscle: glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase. Mol Cell Endocrinol. 1984 Dec;38(2-3):103-7.

    (2) Rance NE, Max SR. Modulation of the cytosolic androgen receptor in striated muscle by sex steroids. Endocrinology. 1984 Sep;115(3):862-6.

    (3) Kobori M, Yamamuro T. Effects of gonadectomy and estrogen administration on rat skeletal muscle. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1989 Jun;(243):306-11.

    (4) Suzuki S, Yamamuro T. Long-term effects of estrogen on rat skeletal muscle. Exp Neurol. 1985 Feb;87(2):291-9.

    (5) Koot RW, Amelink GJ, Blankenstein MA, Bar PR. Tamoxifen and oestrogen both protect the rat muscle against physiological damage. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 1991;40(4-6):689-95.

    (6) Naessens G, De Slypere JP, Dijs H, Driessens M. Hypogonadism as a cause of recurrent muscle injury in a high level soccer player. A case report. Int J Sports Med. 1995 Aug;16(6):413-7."

  22. Oh Christ Ross. I really don't feel like owning you right now with this 'article'. You didn't even change anything after Nark and I destroyed it.

    Back to the drawing board for you.

  23. I can't believe people are repping Ross for this ****. My respect for this board just dropped.

    Ross you and I are cool and all but you need to start writing something that connot be picked apart in 10 seconds.

  24. Who's repping him??
    I mean - COME ON people! Geebus cripes!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Bajanbastard
    I can't believe people are repping Ross for this ****. My respect for this board just dropped.

    Ross you and I are cool and all but you need to start writing something that connot be picked apart in 10 seconds.
    They removed my NEVER-ENDING cycle thread.

    This was a CLASSIC--food for thought!


    [R]

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Who's repping him??
    I mean - COME ON people! Geebus cripes!
    FIRST OF ALL, name ONE thing I said that is FASLE!

    LET's START THERE...


    [R]

  27. Just like that - the fun is gone, again.
    He's like a Chinese fire drill at a redlight...

    I still can't believe there were people repping him....

  28. SEEEEEE YA
    cc
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What's Your Favorite Natural Anabolic?
    By BigVrunga in forum Supplements
    Replies: 342
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 06:40 AM
  2. Ultimate Anabolic Stack @ $58.99!?!?!
    By Vitruvian in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 08:38 PM
  3. jacked up by anabolic secrets
    By hennessey1027 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:25 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-03-2006, 01:14 AM
  5. Download your steroid ebooks
    By rajscorps in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 212
    Last Post: 05-16-2005, 06:19 PM
Log in
Log in