SD-3rd time a charm?

1. New Member
    Answers

SD-3rd time a charm?

Over the past year, I've done two SD cycles....both 10,20,20. I would like to start another SD and move to 30mg for week 3. That being said, is it reasonable to start the 1st week at 20mg instead of 10mg? Or, is the 1st week 10mg good for ramp up?

I had good gains on my first cycle and second was somewhat less. Hoping a 20-20-30 is decent. I'm currently 190ish.

Thx

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

if you responded to 20 then i would sty there. no need to add additional stress.

3. King Kong
    Answers

3 SD cycles in one year is too many in my opinion.

•   

4. Registered User
    Answers

I agree. What was your pct like? Did you have blood work done?

Quote Originally Posted by idunk42
    3 superdrol cycles in one year is too many in my opinion.

5. Registered User
    Answers

I to have done two cycles this yr, and I did not get the same gains on the second one, But I also cleaned up my diet alot. On the first cycle, I gained like 15 or 16 lbs. But it was not the right kinda weight. The second cycle, I stayed the same dosage 10/20/20 and I only gained like 6 lbs, but it was alot cleaner gain. I to have heard that 2 cycles should be the max for a yr. How much time in between your cycles are you waiting ? Might wanna rethink another cycle this yr. Just my opinion. Good luck whatever you decide to do.

6. New Member
    Answers

Give me a break. 3- 3wk cycles over a 52 weeks isn't much. Not trying to make light of it but I'm 38 with some ugly cycles way far behind me. I'm a bit smarter these days. I'm really not asking for if a 3rd cycle is appropirate as much as if starting at 20mg vs. 10mg is fine. Can starting at 20 to 30 comment? I do appreciate the heads up and concern but if someone can address specifically bumping to 20-20-30.

Btw, 20 worked well on my first cycle but i wouldn't say i was impress on my second. I'm just comparing back to my previous gains from gear. The question is not if 30 is okay but is starting at 20 vs. 10. Appreciate the imput.

7. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin13
    I agree. What was your post cycle therapy like? Did you have blood work done?

Hey doc....lol. My post cycle therapy is a good as all my previous ones. I don't take them lightly because i feel like **** when if do. Yeah, blood work looks fine. All is well. Just looking for some educated advice. Appreciate the concern.

8. Registered User
    Answers

no worries Bro... just making sure people are covered.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmg95
    Hey doc....lol. My post cycle therapy is a good as all my previous ones. I don't take them lightly because i feel like **** when if do. Yeah, blood work looks fine. All is well. Just looking for some educated advice. Appreciate the concern.

9. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin13
    no worries Bro... just making sure people are covered.

Like i said...appreciate it. So can no one comment on a 20-20-30? I would think that would be more common.

10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Dependant on a lot of things really. A lot of people saw gains at that dose but thought the sides were too much.

11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Answers

I did 20/20/20, IF I ever do another cycle it will be 10/10/10, I don't see any reason why you couldn't start at 20 of course I would ax the 30 though, it's probably not needed, unless you don't see any gains after 2 wks of 20. I can't imagine that 30 at your BW would be advantageous, I think it would serve more to destroying your lipids and possibly noticable sides.

12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I did a 10 /20/20 November 05 then 1 10/20/20/20/20. and march april 06. Never again will i do a five weeker. The three weeker seemed to have low sides.

can you post your bloodwork? Id like to see your results

i never had bloodwork but on each cycle i spent like 200 dollars each time on hawthron berry, coq10, red rice yeast, milk thistle- might have been more i forget- but that said i preloaded these supplements 2 weeks before - took them all the way though the cycle , all the way though pct, and took them after pct. Now i know theres debates on whether to take it during- to not take it during etc but just to be safe do it all before during and after. these compunds theres not much research on them and you dont want to play russian rouette with this stuff. IMO Test is a probally a safer choice. anyways I agree wi6th whoever said to wait a while..Id wait for more time in beteen. Like limit your cycles to 1 or 2 a year.

13. Advanced Member
    Answers

Going to 30 mg at your weight just beats up liver worse and brings on more sides. Doing multiple superdrol cycles in row seems produce dimishing results. 4 weeks of Pheraplex at 20mgs is probably going to yeild better results.

An alternate is 15 mgs of pheraplex and 3 mgs superdrol divided in morning and evening dose. It does require some work to divide either by recapping or mixing in protien drinks. do 3 weeks of this, then followed 1 week of pheraplex at 20 mgs. If you want to get real fancy you can taper the pheraplex down through the 5th week while taper into your PCT at the same time.

14. New Member
    Answers

I did a SD cycle last July 10/20/30/30, some muscle cramping and pumps in the back are normal, that was my first cycle ever of any type of enhancement supp but I am cleaning up my diet now to cycle again in August and I am going to start at 20. I used similiar supps as mentioned and never had any issues with BP and lipid count came back fine 5 months PC. My next cycle will only be 3 weeks and I think I'm going 20/20/30 this time.

Ike7

15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ike7
    I did a superdrol cycle last July 10/20/30/30, some muscle cramping and pumps in the back are normal, that was my first cycle ever of any type of enhancement supp but I am cleaning up my diet now to cycle again in August and I am going to start at 20. I used similiar supps as mentioned and never had any issues with BP and lipid count came back fine 5 months PC. My next cycle will only be 3 weeks and I think I'm going 20/20/30 this time.

Ike7
    5 MONTHS!!!!! Holy crap that is a long freakin time for a 4 week cycle!!! I'm assuming you got blood work since you know your lipid count was good. Post that, because I haven't seen a good lipid count yet from an SD cycle. A cycle that aggressive with no lipid problems is definitely a first!! I wouldn't do 30 unless I was 275lbs+ or a very long time AAS user, your playing russian roulette with health otherwise.

16. New Member
    Answers

I didn't do PCT for 5 months, 5 months was time post cycle or from the time I finished to the time I tested.

17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Answers

I didn't do post cycle therapy for 5 months, 5 months was time post cycle or from the time I finished to the time I tested.
    Aaah yes, sorry I read that a little to fast, that's pretty good for a cycle like that, I'm assuming your a fairly experienced AAS user. I only did 20x3 and the back pumps alone about put me down! Crushed my lipids and blew my BP up! SD is not my cup of tea, I prefer slow solid gains, the gains were amazing (18lbs kept 12) but not even close to worth it. While I've got a bottle and 1/2 left, I'll probably end up trashing it.

18. Professional Member
    Answers

I always start with 20mg

19. New Member
    Answers

Yeah......my 10,20,20.....i had no heavy sides. I did have some sore joints but beyond that all was okay. I would really like to try 20-20-30. Maybe 30 is pushing it at 190lb but...let's be honest....it's all bad and we know that. While 20mg seems to be the baseline for most, you only live once.

I have friends dosing gear really high. That's not for me anymore. Still, I'll give it a shot.... If I shoot streams of blood from my nose and my balls retreat into my stomach....I'll let you know it was a bad idea. It's all a calculated risk we all take. 20 vs. 30 doesn't make it safe. We're all out to get as big as we can get without killing ourselves. I'll post a log and let you know how 20-20-30 goes.

20. New Member
    Answers

Ths was my first ever putting anything like this in my body. I have been training since I was 16 so that's 21 years and I said I wouldn't ever do any gear until after I had kids and now I have three. I'm reading and learning about other alternatives, I too would like to make the safest decisions but you read good and bad about SD so I gave it a try. I have enough for 2 if not 3 more cycles but I'll probably end up doing only 1. If anyone has ideas as to regularly available products that work that I can research then I'm always willing to listen and learn.

Ike

21. Advanced Member
    Answers

Yeah......my 10,20,20.....i had no heavy sides. I did have some sore joints but beyond that all was okay. I would really like to try 20-20-30. Maybe 30 is pushing it at 190lb but...let's be honest....it's all bad and we know that. While 20mg seems to be the baseline for most, you only live once.

I have friends dosing gear really high. That's not for me anymore. Still, I'll give it a shot.... If I shoot streams of blood from my nose and my balls retreat into my stomach....I'll let you know it was a bad idea. It's all a calculated risk we all take. 20 vs. 30 doesn't make it safe. We're all out to get as big as we can get without killing ourselves. I'll post a log and let you know how 20-20-30 goes.
    Your balls will shrink more at 30mgs, but it is really the damage to the liver and the back cramps that cause most people to gain less on 30mgs of Superdrol than 20mgs. Actually people taking 10mgs of Superdrol gain about 2/3 of people taking 20mgs. It actually appears that optimum dose is around 15mgs split into 2 doses taken 12hrs apart.

The liver damage of 30mgs of Superdrol is more like double that of 20 mgs of Superdrol than just 50% more.

22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Ths was my first ever putting anything like this in my body. I have been training since I was 16 so that's 21 years and I said I wouldn't ever do any gear until after I had kids and now I have three. I'm reading and learning about other alternatives, I too would like to make the safest decisions but you read good and bad about superdrol so I gave it a try. I have enough for 2 if not 3 more cycles but I'll probably end up doing only 1. If anyone has ideas as to regularly available products that work that I can research then I'm always willing to listen and learn.

Ike
    There are more otc products on the market at this time that work then probably at anytime in history! Do a little searching and reading and choose something, but I'd save the SD for that short extreme cycle down the road (far away from the last run). An SD cycle is tough enough but the accumlative damage is what's really going to eats these kids livers up. Cycle after Cycle, gets worse every time. If I do another SD cycle I want to keep it close to 2yrs between.

23. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf
    Your balls will shrink more at 30mgs, but it is really the damage to the liver and the back cramps that cause most people to gain less on 30mgs of Superdrol than 20mgs. Actually people taking 10mgs of Superdrol gain about 2/3 of people taking 20mgs. It actually appears that optimum dose is around 15mgs split into 2 doses taken 12hrs apart.

The liver damage of 30mgs of Superdrol is more like double that of 20 mgs of Superdrol than just 50% more.

Probably some of the best concrete advice I've been given regarding this matter. Good stuff.

24. New Member
    Answers

My expierience... 20 is definitly enough and the back pumps were horrible then. 3 weeks is enough. 20 is enough. and I was around 176lbs at the time. I gained about 8lbs LBM and kept it all just through smart food choices. I was up to 190 lbs but now am back down to 178 lbs but my strength is maintained and bf way down from where it was.

25. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by peterson24
    My expierience... 20 is definitly enough and the back pumps were horrible then. 3 weeks is enough. 20 is enough. and I was around 176lbs at the time. I gained about 8lbs LBM and kept it all just through smart food choices. I was up to 190 lbs but now am back down to 178 lbs but my strength is maintained and bf way down from where it was.
    You started at 176lb, gained 8lbs of LBM on cycle, went up to 190....now back to 178lb? I can understand your bf went down but it looks to me you had a 2lb net gain. If you had a 8lb LBM gain from 176, how did you get back to 178? Am I reading this wrong?

26. New Member
    Answers

You started at 176lb, gained 8lbs of LBM on cycle, went up to 190....now back to 178lb? I can understand your bf went down but it looks to me you had a 2lb net gain. If you had a 8lb LBM gain from 176, how did you get back to 178? Am I reading this wrong?
    I went from 16%bf at 176 to about 11-12% now at 178. Thats roughly 8 lbs of fat lost but a 2 lb gain in weight. So estimating 8lb LBM gain.

27. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by peterson24
    I went from 16%bf at 176 to about 11-12% now at 178. Thats roughly 8 lbs of fat lost but a 2 lb gain in weight. So estimating 8lb LBM gain.
    Gotcha

28. New Member
    Answers

Gotcha
    O, I finished my 2nd cycle of SD at 10/20/20. My first cycle was 10/20/30 and I found that at 30 my heart would flutter and I would get serious back cramps. Scared the sh*t out of me.

Gains were similar between cycles. i'm 39 5'10 181 and after my second cycle which was strict as hell, down to about 12% BF.

I would stay away from the 30's. Just my opinion.

Good Luck

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cutting Diet: 3rd times a Charm
    By cpye2 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 10:26 AM
  2. 3rd times a charm! X-tren m-drol pct clomid
    By kkcinc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-23-2009, 08:27 AM
  3. 3rd time's a charm
    By thesinner in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-19-2006, 06:06 AM
  4. SD detection time
    By shlyn24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-10-2005, 12:38 PM
  5. 3rd time on...Parabolin/EQ a good choice?
    By Pec in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-23-2004, 11:59 AM