Go or No Go (SDrol??)

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
as most of yall know i just stopped using Jungle Warfare. Diddnt do to bad for me but im thinking that i want to get back on the SDrol (its been like 3+ Months since i last took it.) I wouldnt mind hitting up a 2 week of 10-20 mgs then a two weeks of the Predator that i have. I have the PCT and all. Just asking to get some thoughts.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
and please save the research stuff because i know about these compounds enough to know what theyll do and how to take care of problems if they arise.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
sure why not? run it 3 weeks though. it takes at least 3 to solidify gains. my opinion.

take policosanol throughout and post with some lipid friend supps.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
i have to agree, do 3 weeks unless your low on count.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
ill give it a go, 3 Weeks, for PCT (depending on the amount of shutdown) ill probally go with the T-Drive, along with other various PCT protocol, i am going to try and avoid giving my rat Nolva at all costs unless he needs it.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
why no nolva?

nolvadex gets your HDL/LDL back together... please don't tell me that these guys got you thinking that Nolvadex will kill your liver! :D.. Women are on high moderate doses of Nolvadex for breast cancer for months at a time. Don't believe the hype!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
at least 3 two wouldn't be worth it if that is the whole cycle

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
i hear ya on the Nolva idea, but if i can bounce back regularly without it then id like to stay as clear from it as possible (ill have it on hand) and i know about the HDL/LDL issues but have things to correct that quick.

theJmad

theJmad

Awards
i don't think nolva is necessary after all compounds, but i would def. reccomend it for sd. without it gyno is almost a given. other products will get your levels back up, but i dont think they protect against gyno like a serm

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
i don't think nolva is necessary after all compounds, but i would def. reccomend it for superdrol. without it gyno is almost a given. other products will get your levels back up, but i dont think they protect against gyno like a serm
that is good info!! :)

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
so far i am getting good results with 10 (im in my 2nd week) i may just keep it 10 for 2 then 20 for the last week.