DR.D was referred to you

1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.54%

DR.D was referred to you

Hello Dr.D, from the recommendations of others, you seem to be the ultimate authority on cycles and post cycle therapy so I come to you.

I will be running a cycle of Superdrol at 10 20 30

First off, I just turned 21, literally. For post cycle therapy I will be using toremifene citrate at 120 60 60 30 along with Rebound Reloaded + Retain

Basically, I would like to know from you if running this cycle will affect my gains in the future? I swear over at bodybuilding Dot com forums, which is where I've posted for years, the information there is just so eradic and based on hear say. Is it true that I am setting myself up for less gains in the future by running a cycle this young? I just don't buy into that so much. I feel like people are just spewing false facts all over the place.

my second question though would have to be, Should I ramp up the Rebound reloaded during post cycle therapy? That obviously means I'd be running the higher dose towards the end, but then you just stop? Does the body take kindly to this? I've always been under the impression that tapering down is best so the body is wanned off more naturally, but I see you advocate a ramp scenario. Like I said, people say you are the authority so I come to you with open arms for knowledge.

Much appreciated, thank you.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.58%

Post Cycle Therapy

^^hope this helps ^^

he has a thread on the post cycle therapy thread.. with a basic post cycle therapy regimen that most people have seem to been following.
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.58%

I agree with Mulletsoldier on this topic. His viewpoint is that your body is already in an estrogen depelted environment, so why run an anti e (RR)? You want to control estrogen, not obliterate it. Run the torm, Lean Extreme, fenugreek, and your ancillary supps and you should be fine. Other additions to pct could be zma and activaTe.
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.54%

Quote Originally Posted by PVSkyHigh
    I agree with Mulletsoldier on this topic. His viewpoint is that your body is already in an estrogen depelted environment, so why run an anti e (RR)? You want to control estrogen, not obliterate it. Run the torm, Lean Extreme, fenugreek, and your ancillary supps and you should be fine. Other additions to post cycle therapy could be zma and activaTe.

Really, you think no RR? I'm just super scared something might not recover, maybe I'm just paranoid, I am young so...
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.39%

At your age devil dog you should just control your diet and the results will be surprisingly similar.
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.29%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Rogue
    At your age devil dog you should just control your diet and the results will be surprisingly similar.

Listen mang... you already said you are young. Turning 21 doesn't automatically qualify you for AAS.

I think you need to reconsider cycling. You are already second guessing yourself. You need to be prepared physically as well as MENTALLY to do this. If you are in this state of mind right now, I can't imagine when you are on cycle or in PCT.

You don't need Dr. D to tell you everything looks fine when these simple questions are answered all over these forums.

I think with proper training and diet you could get alot further if you haven't already got that down. Also being in the Marines I think it's a stupid idea anyways.

What's your MOS anyways? Former 1391 here.... -- Wasn't by choice :-)
  7. B4n3 0n3

For three week SD cycles I have seen the Dr. reccomend goin 60,45,30 with torm.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99%

So I've been taking superdrol for 11 days. Days 1-7 @10mg, then Days 8-till present @20mg.

I'm not terribly impressed with the results, and am wanting to come off of it.

I have tor on hand for post cycle therapy along with Rebound XT, DHEA, and Fenu.

Need recommendations to properly come off the SD.
    I read the thread regarding a two week cycle, then two weeks off, then another two week cycle. In this example, no PCT was used between cycles, I am assuming because the individual would be hoping right back on cycle. And a proper PCT was conducted once three or four of these mini-cycles had occured.

So what would be the best approach to completely coming off after two weeks?

Thx in advance.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99%

Quote Originally Posted by lebowski
    So I've been taking superdrol for 11 days. Days 1-7 @10mg, then Days 8-till present @20mg.

I have tor on hand for post cycle therapy along with Rebound XT, DHEA, and Fenu.

Need recommendations to properly come off the superdrol.
    I read the thread regarding a two week cycle, then two weeks off, then another two week cycle. In this example, no post cycle therapy was used between cycles, I am assuming because the individual would be hoping right back on cycle. And a proper PCT was conducted once three or four of these mini-cycles had occured.

Thx in advance.

anyone???
  10. B4n3 0n3

^I would just go with the same 60,45,30 with torm.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.39%

Quote Originally Posted by lebowski

Need recommendations to properly come off the superdrol.
    I read the thread regarding a two week cycle, then two weeks off, then another two week cycle. In this example, no post cycle therapy was used between cycles, I am assuming because the individual would be hoping right back on cycle. And a proper post cycle therapy was conducted once three or four of these mini-cycles had occured.

Thx in advance.

I think the 2 on 2 off 2 on is crazy. Run it for 3 straight weeks. If you are not eating properly (not semi good) then do not waste your time with PHs. Diet and intensity are the keys.

Please for the sake of your future children, gains and health; have a plan already laid out prior to beging a cycle. Not preaching, just have seen some lads messed up from being unprepaired.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 01:05 PM
  2. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 10:23 PM
  3. does this matter i was going to run a cycle of
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-08-2004, 09:44 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-17-2004, 06:18 PM
  5. How does this bulking diet look to you guys?
    By djhex36 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-18-2003, 05:04 PM