Couple q's please

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shot up and my leg is falling off and i'm bleeding out of my tear ducts...Can I cycle M1T with Dbol for 12 weeks now or should I take 6-oxo for a week and then start? Part of my liver was removed already due to cirrhosis and heavy alcohol consumption.

I researched already and my diet is pretty clean. I eat every other day so my colon keeps getting flushed. During my on days I eat double whoppers with no cheese and light mayo and extra large fries with light salt. During my off days I MEGA-DOSE exlax to help speed up the colon flushing effects.

I'll be taking a multi vit, hawthorne berry, flax seed and b-12 during cycle for system support.

I'm 5'3" @275 pounds. 45" waist and 18" arms. So I figure about 15% bodyfat...Eat big get big! BEEFCAKE!!!!!

Okay to my questions:
1. Can I dose m1t@ 40gm for the first two weeks to kick off the dbol effect? Or should I stay at 30?
2. 6-oxo enough for pct or should I add cissus?
3. Do you think 6k calories every other day is good or should I up them to 8k since I fast every other day?
4. Do I actually need to lift while taking this or should I cycle it then afterwards start lifting?

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OMFG...I laughed so hard I almost wet myself.

:icon_lol:

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I did wet myself. :(

but it was worth it!! :toofunny:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You have too much time on your hands old man....

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Listen I don't need your sarcasm! I need questions answered and if you can't then just move on!! No one asked made you click on the thread.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Take plenty of potassium and taurine for the cramps due to exlax stomach contractions.

Nice stats bro! I wish I had 18" arms.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks JBlaze! I love the stares I get in the gym when I just throw the 35 dumbells to the ground when i'm done curling. I'll smile and pick up the 40's. Mother****er's know these arms are for real.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Listen man, I think you should be good. Just one question though. Is there a reason you chose not to include Mibolerone in your cycle? I think it could be a great hardening agent for your liver area once added to your cycle.

Good luck dude, and friggin awesome stats. Welcome to AM!!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL!L!L!OL!!L!L!L!O
:icon_lol:

Yeah fo Sho. When you can preacher curl two 15 pounders plus a 15 pound bar U is 4 Real. If I were you I'd throw in some Superdrol @ 80 mg ED on ur fasting days that way you don't lose muscle mass. And then for Real drink dandelion tea on you're days you don't eat.

That'll gET YOU HYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGE!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about libido? I don't want my stuff hanging south if you know what I mean! That's right, I want be that dude on American psyhco! I be flex'n while doin the nasty!

I was thinking about adding protein drinks in my diet. You guys know anyting about this way protein? My bro at the gym said I should get way protein but I can't find anything under way. Is that a brand name?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nah dawg way protein is for sissys bro. You're too high speed for that. That's for people that use CREATINE haha. Losers.
Straight up dawg, hit up the raw eggs. Throw bout 12 raw eggs in a cup and mix em up. Let em sit out for about 3-5 hrs at room temp. Then drink it down. That'll give ya all the good protein you need bro.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet! I'll keep a log startin Monday! I guess I can get some creatine. I heard it can cause kidney problems though.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sweet! I'll keep a log startin Monday! I guess I can get some creatine. I heard it can cause kidney problems though.

Yeah dawg. Any more protein over 150g a day is too much. And creatine really is bad for your liver/kidneys and overall system. I'd stay away!!!

doom3q

Banned
Awards
Yeah dawg. Any more protein over 150g a day is too much. And creatine really is bad for your liver/kidneys and overall system. I'd stay away!!!
Good advice. Creatine is a dangerous chemical structure and highly reactive with water. Stick to good ole' M1T and dbol, they are much safer, especially at high doses for extended peroids. Make sure to work on tuesdays as well, because your body is most anabolic on that day. Lastly, post cycle therapy is for wussies; real men have tits.

Good luck, and awesome diet:burg:

Soon you'll be benching 185!!! ;)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you're getting 0.8g/kg of protein and take your flinstones chewables and you'll be HYUUUGE.

Oh, and if you want to stay lean, don't eat carbs or fat. Also, if you feel like getting cut, do high reps....oh, and remeber not to go past 90degrees on your squats or else you'll start to develop osteoporosis from the excess strain on the tendons...they can do that ya know.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes and Admin, Mods you might want to put this down as a Sticky for the Newbies who come here. This would be GREAT Information.

SHADOW2492

Awards
I made a similar thread on another board this is a copy of it.

I have the cattle implant gun and 500 finaplix tabs, I was thinking of taking the transearlobe route, or a intraocular injection(into my eye), but then it hit me I can use the implant gun on my forehead and directly implant it into my brain, . With this I hope to acheive a increase of 3000% brain mass, and 20,000 % muscle mass, as well as a 50,000% increase in overall coolness. Also while on this should I lift weights to ? or will I just look like arnold after 2 weeks? No need for PCT, you guys must be crazy to take this, men dream about breasts all day and then God gives you a pair ON YOUR OWN DAMN chest and what do you do? remove it, geesh.

Now you might be wondering where I got this info. I know this guy, well he is actually cattle, but still, he never actually said it but when he looked at me I knew he was only 20 pounds of weakling a month before, and blam 1 month on fina and he was this 1500 pound monster made of pure muscles and brains, that blank look in his eyes said it all and I knew this was the drug for me.

While on finaplix, I know you guys will think I am dumb, but I am SMRT, I know I need test in a cycle, So I am running 20 cc's of sustanon intravenously each day, since I dont need PCT I will be running this cycle for 36 months, after which I will be experimenting with a 24 month cycle of Methyl 1 Testosterone, Halodrol , and Cheque Drops. Wish me luck!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I made a similar thread on another board this is a copy of it.

I have the cattle implant gun and 500 finaplix tabs, I was thinking of taking the transearlobe route, or a intraocular injection(into my eye), but then it hit me I can use the implant gun on my forehead and directly implant it into my brain, . With this I hope to acheive a increase of 3000% brain mass, and 20,000 % muscle mass, as well as a 50,000% increase in overall coolness. Also while on this should I lift weights to ? or will I just look like arnold after 2 weeks? No need for post cycle therapy, you guys must be crazy to take this, men dream about breasts all day and then God gives you a pair ON YOUR OWN DAMN chest and what do you do? remove it, geesh.

Now you might be wondering where I got this info. I know this guy, well he is actually cattle, but still, he never actually said it but when he looked at me I knew he was only 20 pounds of weakling a month before, and blam 1 month on fina and he was this 1500 pound monster made of pure muscles and brains, that blank look in his eyes said it all and I knew this was the drug for me.

While on finaplix, I know you guys will think I am dumb, but I am SMRT, I know I need test in a cycle, So I am running 20 cc's of sustanon intravenously each day, since I dont need post cycle therapy I will be running this cycle for 36 months, after which I will be experimenting with a 24 month cycle of Methyl 1 Testosterone, Halodrol , and Cheque Drops. Wish me luck!

LOL!@#!@$%!@#^ !$#%!E all of this @#$@#$^@#%^ means I cannot control my laughing because I am shaking so violently due to my incredibly strong abdominal muscles created by 80mg of SD and 250mg ED Halodrol for a short 5 month cycle.

I should have done 6, as I prefer Even numbered cycles.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
I just had my blood transfused with pure test cyp.

The pumps are insane!!!1!

mnickerson

mnickerson

Board Supporter
Awards
OMFG it's ROID MONKEY reincarnated!!!! It's not about diet or training it's about how much juice you are willing to pump into your system. I am going to McDonalds now and ordering 4 double big macs and 8 chocolate milkshakes....is that a healthy choice? ROFL