Keeping appetite UP while on Test/Tren

  1. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74320
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Keeping appetite UP while on Test/Tren


    Off cycle I have no problem eating a bunch of food, but the first few days after I'm On I develop a condition where it seems like my stomach has shrunk. No matter what substance I'm on I have a hard time eating. I get hungry, but I can't fit much down the hatch. Are there any things to take to increase appetite. I've considered B12 for all around health anyways but haven't read TOO much concerning its effects on appetite. Most say there is no noticeable difference. Suggestions?

  2. Senior Member
    Tom 185's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,108
    Rep Power
    662
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    58.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    metroprolol but ull need a prescription
  3. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74320
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    im talking strictly OTC prodcuts. no prescription medications or research chemicals.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Tom 185's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,108
    Rep Power
    662
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    58.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    i just track my calories and make sure they increase weekly as i am gaining weight and if i cant eat...i eat anyway til i feel sick and fulfill the daily caloric requirements
  5. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    bpmartyr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,443
    Rep Power
    27398
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    88.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I think I posted this for the insomnia but Diphenhydrame (Benadryl) or Ketotifen both make me ravenous as well as sleepy.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  6. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74320
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Tom, i understand your comment but cmon...first off if i eat past my breaking point i WILL puke. ive done it before, ill do it again. it happens all the time if i force feed myself. your body DOES have a limit. secondly, i dont have the time to sit down during the whole day and consume food. i want to spend 20-30 minutes eating and get on with my life.

    martyr, about the benadryl, there is no way i can take that stuff throughout the day. im tired enough as it is. this will just make it worse. ive been taking it at night and it helps but there is no way i can do this throughout the day as well. not to mention the mental wall i come to with taking too many drugs in one day.

    i appreciate the response but it looks as though im on my own. i made a post in the Anabolic Inovations section on their new product that needs to be tested for appetite. i really hope they pick me to do the test. i really need a boost. i feel i would be the perfect one to pick.
  7. Advanced Member
    PVSkyHigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    559
    Rep Power
    388
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    95.43%

    Post your stats...What are your maintenance calories??
  8. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    bpmartyr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,443
    Rep Power
    27398
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    88.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon

    martyr, about the benadryl, there is no way i can take that stuff throughout the day. im tired enough as it is. this will just make it worse. ive been taking it at night and it helps but there is no way i can do this throughout the day as well. not to mention the mental wall i come to with taking too many drugs in one day.
    Oh heavens no, I would not advocate taking it all day, just before bed. It keeps my appetite elevated into the next day but hey, what works for one may not work for another. I am sorry you are having troubles and empathize but perhaps Tren is not for you. I can't take Nandrolones myself without feeling like absolute dog poo so I avoid them. Best of luck.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  9. Doctor Science
    LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,251
    Rep Power
    2557
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    93.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Wow, I am always STARVING on my test/tren/superdrol cycle, I eat everything in sight!
  10. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74320
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    Wow, I am always STARVING on my test/tren/superdrol cycle, I eat everything in sight!
    i have a feeling the superdrol might help you with that. but being hungry isnt necessarily the problem. i get hungry. i just get full very quickly. after a few bites i feel like i need to stop for a few minutes. before i got on cycle it wasnt like that at all. id eat a big can of tuna (the can thats equivalent to 2 1/2 regular cans) and two sweet potatoes with 2 glasses of milk and would still be rumaging through the fridge for more. its not even close to that anymore.
  11. Banned
    jomi822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,419
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    if you were not averse to using a research chemical i would highly recomment igf-1 lr3. it has a well earned reputation as an appetite stimulant.

    personally i find its appetitie stimulatory effects on myself almost annoying. i feel the need to eat more even if i have just eaten to capacity. i would find it almost impossible to maintain a hypo-caloric diet on this substance.

    however, even despite its effects on appetite it will manage to lean you out somewhat. igf-1 is a very useful tool, i would at least look into it.
  12. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74320
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by jomi822
    if you were not averse to using a research chemical i would highly recomment igf-1 lr3. it has a well earned reputation as an appetite stimulant.

    personally i find its appetitie stimulatory effects on myself almost annoying. i feel the need to eat more even if i have just eaten to capacity. i would find it almost impossible to maintain a hypo-caloric diet on this substance.

    however, even despite its effects on appetite it will manage to lean you out somewhat. igf-1 is a very useful tool, i would at least look into it.
    ha. again i bring up my point on how cycles in the beginning always seem cheap...by the end you are knee-deep in products you found you will need.

    thanks for that info. ill check it out.
  13. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    3917
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    96.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom 185
    metroprolol but ull need a prescription
    Check your meds. If you meant metoprolol that is blood pressure med.

    Add some Boldenone that works.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  14. King Kong
    idunk42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,348
    Rep Power
    1290
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    94.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    You could also try and get some digestive enzymes. Its worth a shot as they are super cheap, and seem to help me when Im trying to get in more cals.
  15. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    It has not been suggested but you could also try and up your fibre (insoluble) with non-proccessed grains and the like. It may help you with gastric uptake and alleviate some of the bloat/quick fullness you are experiencing. It will not be instant, but after a week or so it should start to help.
  16. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74320
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    It has not been suggested but you could also try and up your fibre (insoluble) with non-proccessed grains and the like. It may help you with gastric uptake and alleviate some of the bloat/quick fullness you are experiencing. It will not be instant, but after a week or so it should start to help.
    could i buy some metamucil to start with? if i cant get my food intake up, then i wotn be able to take in more fiber-dense foods.
  17. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon
    could i buy some metamucil to start with? if i cant get my food intake up, then i wotn be able to take in more fiber-dense foods.
    Beowulf takes some high-fibre supplement..I can't remember what it's called, but it is alot better than Metamucil


    You don't have to up your intake neccessarily. Just replace some of your current carbs with more insoluble fibre sources. Shredded Wheat (no frosting) or All Bran are both very high in fibre. Insert a bowl of those somewhere to replace.
  18. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74320
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Beowulf takes some high-fibre supplement..I can't remember what it's called, but it is alot better than Metamucil


    You don't have to up your intake neccessarily. Just replace some of your current carbs with more insoluble fibre sources. Shredded Wheat (no frosting) or All Bran are both very high in fibre. Insert a bowl of those somewhere to replace.
    sounds good. i guess i can have a bowl of that pre workout rather than oats. it would be better to do pre workout with insoluble fibre sources rather than post, correct?
  19. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon
    sounds good. i guess i can have a bowl of that pre workout rather than oats. it would be better to do pre workout with insoluble fibre sources rather than post, correct?
    I'd maybe say the other way around. The insoluble might speed gastric uptake a little, but since it would be complex carbs it would still allow for them to be broken down in a more stable fashion.
  20. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    3917
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    96.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    The form/choice of pre-workout meal should really depend on what you consider pre-workout, 90min, 60min, 30 min, 15 min...

    If you are looking to increase your appetite then soluble/insoluble fiber is not the way to go.

    Soluble fiber delays gastric emptying and reduces glucose release which in turn provides slow and steady blood sugar levels which = satiety. Not what you are looking for.

    Insoluble fiber will decrease transit time through th GI tract but it can also produce excessive bulk and "full" feeling
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. KEEPING LIBIDO UP WHILE ON CYCLE
    By corsaking in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-01-2012, 12:25 PM
  2. hair loss prevention while on test enth?
    By gator0090 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-23-2005, 04:54 PM
  3. additional supps while on Test cycle?
    By Streethoez in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-26-2005, 06:05 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-20-2005, 03:21 PM
  5. Opinion on Test/Tren/Drol cycle
    By riskarb in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-04-2005, 11:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in