Letro

joseph_d79

Awards
I've ordered some Letro to try to shrink some old gyno. I've read a number of posts stating it will help pre-existing gyno. The dosage suggested was

Day 1: .50mg Letro
Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
Day 5: 2.5mg Letro

I am supposed to continue at the day 5 dosage until the gyno is gone and then taper back the same way.

This is all I'm taking in terms of test/PH/roid as I just want to remove the puffiness in my nipples. The posts I've read say it'll probably take about 2 weeks. Is this a bad idea?? Should I use something to prevent estrogen rebound (if possible??) Do I need something for test production as this claims to kill my sex drive? I was thinking if I'm taking this stuff, maybe I should take something from Generic Labz or Designer Supps as not to waste the lowering of estrogen.

Any ideas or suggestions?? I would like a non-dht short cycle weight gain supp if possible. I've seen PheraMax and thought that looked good.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I've ordered some Letro to try to shrink some old gyno. I've read a number of posts stating it will help pre-existing gyno. The dosage suggested was

I am supposed to continue at the day 5 dosage until the gyno is gone and then taper back the same way.

This is all I'm taking in terms of test/PH/roid as I just want to remove the puffiness in my nipples. The posts I've read say it'll probably take about 2 weeks. Is this a bad idea?? Should I use something to prevent estrogen rebound (if possible??) Do I need something for test production as this claims to kill my sex drive? I was thinking if I'm taking this stuff, maybe I should take something from Generic Labz or Designer Supps as not to waste the lowering of estrogen.

Any ideas or suggestions?? I would like a non-dht short cycle weight gain supp if possible. I've seen PheraMax and thought that looked good.
Bump. I'm pretty interested in this as MTRN gave me some minor lumps under my nipps.

((Vibe))

((Vibe))

Awards

When using letro for such a short duration you do not need to worry about rebound.

If your primary goal is gyno reduction, just use the letro and leave the PH's alone for now.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established

Here is the post on gyno reduction I posted in the past.. It is my buddys protocol and it has a good success rate at reducing gyno... It will answer your question...

I am posting this thread to help answer all of the questions regarding gyno prevention and reversal, the use of letrozole and other anti-e’s. I will go over everything in very simple easy to understand language. Also we are talking about estrogen gyno here, not progesterone (but using letro will stop progesterone related problems as well since it inhibits all estrogen anyways). Progesterone gyno will be enlargement of your nipple area, the actual aereola, not a lump under it.

Let me make this first point very clear, as I state in my signature this is from my personal experience, so whether you agree with it or not is your own issue. I have helped many people with gyno and it has worked just fine for them as well.

To first understand why you are doing what you are doing I am going to go over a few things and a few definitions:

SERM – Selective estrogen receptor modulator. These drugs work by binding to the estrogen receptors and flooding them in a sense, making it difficult (but not impossible by any means) for estrogen to bind to the receptors and thus prevent the onset of estrogen related side effects.
Most common forms: Tamoxifen (Nolvadex), Clomiphene (Clomid)
AI – Aromatise Inhibitor. These drugs work by inhibiting the aromatization of estrogen. This means that in effect AI’s prevent androgens from converting to estrogen, again, making it difficult (but not impossible) for estrogen to reach receptor sites.
Most common forms: Anastrozole (l-dex, a-dex), Exemestane (aromasin), Femera (letrozole). For our purpose of reversing gyno we are interested in Letro.

Letro and your sex drive:
Letrozole will suppress your sex drive. This is another reason why it is so important to act on preventing gyno as soon as possible. Since we all know that Test should be run in every cycle this will cancel out the effect of sex drive suppression.

Running letro to prevent gyno:
If you decide to run estrogen protection while on cycle (and I suggest you do unless you are aware that you do not require it), you can run either a SERM or an AI. Letro will be the most powerful AI you can use, it will inhibit 98+% of estrogen using a dose as low as .25mg and even lower. This is why I suggest you do not use a dose higher than .50mg while on cycle just trying to prevent estrogen related side effects.

You will want to start running the letro approximately 2 weeks before you begin your cycle to allow it to fully stabilize in your blood. I have often heard the argument that letro takes up to 60 days to stabilize, I don’t know if I buy into this for the reason that I have reversed gyno after using letro for only 1 week. Still to be safe I recommend starting it before your cycle as stated above.

If you do decide to run letro there is absolutely no need to run another AI or SERM. Do not make the mistake of thinking more is better. Think of it this way; if letro is preventing the conversion of androgens to estrogen than there is no estrogen, what would the purpose of a SERM be when there is no estrogen to bind to the receptors? Nolva will only take away from the effectiveness of letro.

This brings me to my next point. Do not listen to anyone who tells you to bump up your nolvadex to 60+mg ED if you get gyno. I have no idea where this idea started but I have seen it suggest far too many times recently. Nolvadex will do nothing to reverse your gyno…let me make that clear IT WILL DO NOTHING FOR GYNO. If you are running nolva as your anti-e and start to develop gyno than sure you can bump the dosage a small amount to try to prevent it from progressing further, but letrozole must begin ASAP.

It is very important that you begin taking letrozole immediately, the longer your wait the more risk you take in not being able to reverse it.

How do I know if I have gyno?
If you have developed gyno you will have a lump behind your nipple. It will be fairly hard, and it will be tender to touch.

Running letro to reverse gyno:
I am going to go over the three different scenarios which people could fit into. Remember regardless of what scenario you are in it is important that you begin taking the letro ASAP.

1. Already using an anti-e aside from letro.
2. Already using letro @ a dose of .25mg or .50mg ED.
3. Not running any estrogen protection.

Day 1: .25mg Letro + anti-e*
Day 2: .50mg Letro
Day 3: 1.0mg Letro
Day 4: 1.5mg Letro
Day 5: 2.0mg Letro
Day 6: 2.5mg Letro **

Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **

Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **

*Regardless of the anti-e you are using it is important to still use it for the first day you begin letro as the letro will not have taken any effect and you by no means want your body to be without any protection when gyno is already prevalent.

** You will remain at this dose until gyno symptoms subside. Once you believe your gyno is gone it is important to stay at this dose for another 4-7 days to ensure all traces are gone. I recommend people with a bf% over 15 stay on for a week as it may be harder to judge completely whether the lump is completely gone. Once this period is over it will be important to taper letro down slowly rather than coming off it completely. Regardless of which manner you tapered up your dose you will all taper down in the same fashion.

Day 1: 2.0mg
Day 2: 1.5mg
Day 3: 1.0mg
Day 4: .50mg***
Day 5: .25mg
***You can remain at this dose or go down further to .25mg. It is really up to you at this point. They are both very common maintenance doses as an anti-e while on cycle. Personally I have stayed with .25mg and never had a problem.

Letro and the estrogen rebound:
With your estrogen being completely inhibited there is a definite estrogen rebound as your body tries to re-stabilize the testosterone:estrogen balance. We can prevent this rebound effect by supplementing further with another AI or SERM. So, I suggest that when you are coming to the end of your cycle you will more than likely be using Nolva in your PCT so just make sure that you begin taking nolva the last day you are going to take your letro and then continue on as you would with regular PCT.

This now leads us into the question of reversing gyno while not on cycle. There are a few things to remember here. You have already waited longer than you should have, and your sex drive will be shot. You can use tribulus or another natural test booster to help you in this scenario but I can’t guarantee the effectiveness. Just follow gyno reversal protocols 2 or 3. When coming off again you must taper and begin using nolvadex to prevent any rebound effect that may occur.

How much nolvadex should you use if you are not going into PCT and running this off cycle? I suggest starting at 20mg ED for a week and then lowering it to 10mg for another week and then coming off completely.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
There are a number of studies that suggest otherwise.
Just posting my buddies protocol ... And have seen it work in many cases. I get tons of email saying the letro worked and that just running Nolva did nothing to reverse gyno.. But whatever works for you than hey I am all for it.... Post some studies if you would that show how effective nolva is at reversing gyno I would like to check them out... And again not just going from studies just from what I have seen and heard..

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
you stated that this is not for progesterine induced gyno but it may work for it? I'm asking because i'm currently on test/deca and have a lump, just started cabergoline and am wondering if i should get letro instead?

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
you stated that this is not for progesterine induced gyno but it may work for it? I'm asking because i'm currently on test/deca and have a lump, just started cabergoline and am wondering if i should get letro instead?
You can give it a try .. I have seen it work !!!! Letro is also a good choice when using a 19 nor (deca, tren) It can reduce progesterone receptors and give less of them for the metabolites ( of deca) to bind to...

joseph_d79

Awards
my reasons

I had a lump under my left nipple several years back from steroid use. It has since gone away with use of products like prevent (I won't give it all the credit)

However, my nips still appear puffy and long but there are no hard lumps but I definitely think it's breast tissue. Letro is supposed to shrink the cells and truly reverse breast growth in women and obviously in men.

Research femara which is the chemical name. It's labeled better than any anti-e out there. To reverse gyno, it may be a god send. I started yesterday at .5mg.

gazdecki

Awards
Re: my reasons

I had a lump under my left nipple several years back from steroid use. It has since gone away with use of products like prevent (I won't give it all the credit)

However, my nips still appear puffy and long but there are no hard lumps but I definitely think it's breast tissue. Letro is supposed to shrink the cells and truly reverse breast growth in women and obviously in men.

Research femara which is the chemical name. It's labeled better than any anti-e out there. To reverse gyno, it may be a god send. I started yesterday at .5mg.
I am in the same boat Joseph and will be trying research letro very soon.

My question is how are you measuring out .5mg if it is liquid?

joseph_d79

Awards
I looked up conversion measurements. 1/8tsp = .5 mg

The product is 2.5mg in 1ML. 1ML = 1/4 tsp

My math is wrong. I've messed up.
I'm pissed.

I'll reply when I figure this out.

gazdecki

Awards
How many drops do you think that is? I don't know if I anything that small to measure with...

joseph_d79

Awards
Can someone help me. I took 1/8 tsp Weds night and 1/4 tsp
last night. The bottle reads 2.5mg / 1ML. But not I think I
overdosed it already!!!

Please someone tell me how I can get .5mg and 1mg amounts.

1/4tsp = 1 ML

I can't believe I've screwed up already!! I think I took 1.25mgs the
the first day and 2.5mg yesterday. What should I do!!??

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
overdosed it already!!!

1/4tsp = 1 ML

Calm down and buy an oral syringe so you can accurately dose your research chemicals.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
overdosed it already!!!

1/4tsp = 1 ML

Get a oral syringe.. It should be 1 ml .. So letro dosed at 2.5 mg /ml would be

.25mg is 0.1 ml
.5 mg is 0.2 ml
1.0 mg is 0.4 ml

Hope this helps!!!

gazdecki

Awards
I found these measurements on the internet:

15 to 16 drops ( gtts ) = 1 cc = 1ml

So I calculated:
16 = 1ml = 2.5mg
8 = .5ml = 1.25mg
4 = .25ml = .625mg
2 = .125ml = .3125mg
1 = .0625ml = .15625mg

joseph_d79

Awards
You have really helped.

I took about .4ml which should be day three's 1mg dosage. Even though I overdosed yesterday, I'm going to continue on the track that we've already laid out for me. Gonna take about 1.5 mgs tomorrow, 2mg Sun and 2.5mgs all next week until nips look normal.

Thanks for these measurements, I got a ml dropper from walgreens

gazdecki

Awards
I also started today. Gonna do something like:

Day 1 - .625mg (4 drops)
Day 2 - 1.09mg (7 drops)
Day 3 - 1.56mg (10 drops)
Day 4 - 2.03mg (13 drops)
Day 5 - 2.50mg (16 drops)
Then taper down when satisfied...
Week 1 - 20mg Nolvadex
Week 2 - 10mg Nolvadex

Hopefully this will improve my nipples which seem a tad larger than they used to be. Doesn't bother anyone but myself, but seeing it go away would be terrific. I'll keep everyone updated.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Calm down and buy an oral syringe so you can accurately dose your research chemicals.
Any pharmacy can give you a good one for free. Ive got a few just asked where to buy an good syringe for my sons liquid meds. lol give it a go.;

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Nolva has reduced gyno for me several times. It is even more effective with an ATD product from my observations.

IMO letro is best employed during a cycle to prevent estrogen build up. 0.10-0.20 mg EOD seems to work well at keeping a little estrogen around without letting bloat get too bad.

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
i used to bottles of letro in high doses from 1-2.5 a day for 20 weeks, no results

i got better results from 20 mg tabs of tamoxifene
so i think that my letro was underdose or even fake, cuz i was usinng in high doses for long time and no effects to my libido( it supposed to kill it, thanks god it didnt).

joseph_d79

Awards
How quickly should by libido stop working? Within 5 days??

2 weeks?? I want to be sure mine isn't fake either.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
It might start killing your libido around the higher dosages if they are sustained long enough, also messing with your BP, and your joints.good luck:thumbsup:

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Wow, Letro is seriously a strong AI. I began dosing today at .5mg & ALREADY my nipps are less tender & some gyno I had from my last cycle is subsiding. This is simply amazing! Letro will now be a must on all of my next cycles. I never thought it would work this well.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive been taking .5mg of letro ed. its amazing how so little can do so much. i feel like im hardly even getting anything. .2~ ml is like a few drops.

joseph_d79

Awards
I'm not seeing such quick results although I appear harder 1 week into taking it, but I want my nipples to be less puffy too. Where did you get your's from??

I got mine from ..NO SOURCE POSTING please. Bioman.

Last edited by a moderator:

12many

Awards
I'm not seeing such quick results although I appear harder 1 week into taking it, but I want my nipples to be less puffy too. Where did you get your's from??

What are some ways to see if it's fake??
My rats got theirs from a board sponsor here and comment about its taste. My neighbor's rats didn't like the taste of this particular vendor's Letro, but my rats love it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
You know its not for human consumption, dont post sources.

joseph_d79

Awards
I so sorry about my last post. I'll leave sources out from
now on.

Any way to test it to see if it's legit?

Joseph

joseph_d79

Awards
Sure, results.
That's not extremely helpful as I stated I haven't seen the results mentioned above. I am starting my 2nd week and it is full dosage yet
haven't noticed anything different in my nipples. I remember my days of chewing D-bols and freezing test suspension to check for fakes.

Just wondering if my research chemicals could be tested in a way.

Joseph

gazdecki

Awards
Letro is truely amazing. I'm on day 5 and i'm already satisfied with my results... my nipples are back to how they were.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear you guys are having success with my buddy's letro gyno reversal protocol.. As I have said I get alot of emails saying how quick and great the letro worked for them.. However it does not work for everyone but surprisingly it does work for most....

gazdecki

Awards
Letro is literally a godsend. My gyno was progestin induced im sure, considering I took large amounts of Nolvadex PCT and at first signs during cycle and still ended up with some lumps making my nipples largers. But now... I am completely healed. 100% back to normal in 5 days; amazing.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Letro is literally a godsend. My gyno was progestin induced im sure, considering I took large amounts of Nolvadex post cycle therapy and at first signs during cycle and still ended up with some lumps making my nipples largers. But now... I am completely healed. 100% back to normal in 5 days; amazing.
What compounds did you use last cycle??

gazdecki

Awards
What compounds did you use last cycle??
Only cycles I have ever done is Pheraplex for two weeks, which I lactated on and stopped taking it immediately.

I was freaked. Then about a month after post cycle therapy I took Superdrol for three weeks. I think this aggrivated my existing prolactin problem leading to progestin induced gyno.

I made mistakes. First one not waiting long enough between cycles (I thought I could "handle it"), and the other was not researching enough. With the help of this forum I feel cured and now know to do my research/planning and the importance in taking the neccessary precautions before starting any cycle.

And believe me it will be a while before my next cycle.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
this is a really good thread.

i have a question though a serious one (and no its not me a friend of mine asked if id ask)

My bud has always been a big guy (fat) from childhood on (hes 26) now hes leaned down and realized that he has puffy nips and wanted me to ask about Letro from possible Puberty based Gyno.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
this is a really good thread.

i have a question though a serious one (and no its not me a friend of mine asked if id ask)

My bud has always been a big guy (fat) from childhood on (hes 26) now hes leaned down and realized that he has puffy nips and wanted me to ask about Letro from possible Puberty based Gyno.
I have seen and heard of it begin successful so it is worth a shot IMO ....

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i woke up yesterday with a lump under my left nipple. it always seems like its the left side i have trouble with. im on a test/tren cycle made from pellets so im guessing its the left over estrogen from the synovex thats causing it. i realized i had forgotten to take letro the past couple days and figured that was it. i took 1 ml yesterday of letro and another ml today. havent noticed it get worse...hopefully i will wake up tomorrow and it will be smaller. if it isnt i will try nolva which is what i have always used in the first place but am kind of uncertain if that would be good since im on the tren. i guess if it doesnt go away than its progestin related. ive taken max lmg in the past which is progestin but didnt have problems. ive also taken pp twice but i think gyno on that is sort of a freak problem.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
i woke up yesterday with a lump under my left nipple. it always seems like its the left side i have trouble with. im on a test/tren cycle made from pellets so im guessing its the left over estrogen from the synovex thats causing it. i realized i had forgotten to take letro the past couple days and figured that was it. i took 1 ml yesterday of letro and another ml today. havent noticed it get worse...hopefully i will wake up tomorrow and it will be smaller. if it isnt i will try nolva which is what i have always used in the first place but am kind of uncertain if that would be good since im on the tren. i guess if it doesnt go away than its progestin related. ive taken max lmg in the past which is progestin but didnt have problems. ive also taken pp twice but i think gyno on that is sort of a freak problem.
I would not use the nolva when using tren... Nolva can increase PgR in breast tissue and give more of the trens nasty metabolites to bind to and can make your gyno worse.. I would just stick with the letro but keep in mind it can take some time to achieve a steady blood plasma level and by missing your dose your estrogen had time to rebound on you and can be the cause of your problem ... Also make sure you taper you letro dose when you are getting ready to stop using it.. The letro can also lower the amount of progesterone receptors .. Are you using caber for prolactin concerns???

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no im not using caber. prolactin has not been a problem thus far in my life so we will see. the lump hasnt gone away yet but i dont think its gotten larger either. ill continue with the letro. hopefully it works. my concern is will an AI work when im really injecting estrogen. its not really aromatizing.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
I got a question for when i start pct...

I have a slight lump and am currently using letro (3 days in) as well as cabergoline, my question is, when i start pct, it will be nolva at 40/40/30/20 but should i continue using the AI's also to help fight the gyno????

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got a question for when i start post cycle therapy...

I have a slight lump and am currently using letro (3 days in) as well as cabergoline, my question is, when i start post cycle therapy, it will be nolva at 40/40/30/20 but should i continue using the AI's also to help fight the gyno????
from my experience, nolva has always done its job in getting rid of any on cycle gyno ive had. right now im using an AI for the first time since its not good to use nolva while on tren. i will see how it works, but am unsure. i say nolva all the way for gyno problems.

if someone could help me out with my earlier question i would appreciate it also. like i said, im guessing the gyno im getting is from the excess estrodiol in the synovex. will the letro help this as well. the reason im asking is because im literally injecting the estrogen, rather than it aromatizing.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
from my experience, nolva has always done its job in getting rid of any on cycle gyno ive had. right now im using an AI for the first time since its not good to use nolva while on tren. i will see how it works, but am unsure. i say nolva all the way for gyno problems.

if someone could help me out with my earlier question i would appreciate it also. like i said, im guessing the gyno im getting is from the excess estrodiol in the synovex. will the letro help this as well. the reason im asking is because im literally injecting the estrogen, rather than it aromatizing.

well my gyno is from deca so with both being nandrolones i'm not sure if i'm in the same boat as you or what?

lifter4life33

Banned
Awards
i have gyno that older than 6 months. its from an ergomax cycle and a bad batch of RXT. it hurts like crazy and i have a big lump under each nipple.....

my question is, ive just been dealing with it and i just started a phera-plex/x-mass cycle.

im going to use toremifene and 6-oxo among many other things for pct.

im also going to be taking 20g of turmeric(natural herb thats had good results on gyno).

i wanted to know if i should start letro now and time it so that i stop when my pct starts, or take it after my pct, or what?

also, taking this on cycle, will it hender any gains at all??

lifter4life33

Banned
Awards
i'd rather not take letro while on cycle beacue i have already had the gyno for a while and i know the phera wont irritate it and i dont want to hender my gains.

so should i take it during my pct, or wait and take it after im done with my pct?