Methoxy TST+DBOL?

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
Anybody tried this yet? I have a few cycles of each and was wondering what you guys thought about it. I know there both orals but methoxy tst isnt methylated and is suppose to be alot like test. I would probably run it for 4-5 weeks, something like 30 mg/bol + 4 mg TST. Just a thought, what do you guys think?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anybody tried this yet? I have a few cycles of each and was wondering what you guys thought about it. I know there both orals but methoxy tst isnt methylated and is suppose to be alot like test. I would probably run it for 4-5 weeks, something like 30 mg/bol + 4 mg TST. Just a thought, what do you guys think?
When something is referred to as orals it is generally meant as a Methylated substance. 17a. etc. I'm not sure of how TST works by itself or combined with DBol. All I know is it's supposedly synergistic with TRN. Never tried TST with TRN though. I'd like to know how it stacks with other products.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Even though its "supposed" to be similar to test, nothing can substitute test. I think your better off just doing a test/dbol cycle.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Indeed it was thought at first that the TRN/TST combo was of the same as Tren and Test. Just take out the E right? well no. There's a thread on it around here somewhere. The chemical formulation is not test and supposedly trn is not like tren. as tren kills libido and trn is supposed to raise it. I'm not sure what happend to my libido when I went on it.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Indeed it was thought at first that the TRN/TST combo was of the same as Tren and Test. Just take out the E right? well no. There's a thread on it around here somewhere. The chemical formulation is not test and supposedly trn is not like tren. as tren kills libido and trn is supposed to raise it. I'm not sure what happend to my libido when I went on it.
As far as your comment about TRN goes, I disagree. I can not speak on TST as I have not tried it yet but TRN seems to have very similar effects to real tren. My libido started up high but really went down after a bit with TRN so that does not exclude it from being similar to tren. on top of that, it gave me good strength gains, dry weight gains and has a tendency to raise blood pressure. these are all synonymous with real tren.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
For me, so far TRN, hasnt done jack for me. Im 3+ weeks in and havent experienced any of the syptoms that you speak of. I know my BP is good as I just got back from the doctor (checked BP and nurse said it was better than average) and havent really seen any strength gains. Cant really comment on the libido part, as Im running cyp along with it. So, IMO, TRN isnt like real tren, but hopefully I'll find that out come winter when I try the real deal. :D

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
For me, so far TRN, hasnt done jack for me. Im 3+ weeks in and havent experienced any of the syptoms that you speak of. I know my BP is good as I just got back from the doctor (checked BP and nurse said it was better than average) and havent really seen any strength gains. Cant really comment on the libido part, as Im running cyp along with it. So, IMO, TRN isnt like real tren, but hopefully I'll find that out come winter when I try the real deal. :D

Whats your dosage??

4mg ED gave me great strength gains and minor lean mass gains. 6mg brought on the sides...high BP and real low libido.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
why? if you can get dbol then you can get real test. if your dead set on not injecting then get a test transdermal or make one. not worth taking a chance on IMO

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
started at 4mg, been on 6mg the past week and a half.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm running 6mg ed with no sides. I suppose it's how the body reacts to it. My libido it seems is up and down no real change there. However my strength is through the roof along with recovery speed and endurance.
I've never tried real Tren. So I can't really compare from experience only from other's experiences.
It's good to know.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mega TRN was pretty worthless for me. It did way less than Powerfull/No-Xplod/CEE. And I had to do PCT and take all the expensive ancilleraies for nothing. No screwing around with this weak crap any more. Halo/PP/SD for next cycle, then I'll get some real test. And hearing reports of this not even being Methoxy Tren is scary. WTF is it then.