aspiration

orp

Awards
Hey guys

Ive been searching a read a few threads, but can't find an exact answer.

Did my second shot today 1cc test e in the right thigh. My first shot 4 days ago was in the right glute.

First shot i was pulling on the plunger trying to aspirate so hard that i slipped and pulled the bastard out. Tried again, still no bubbles or blood, shot anyway.

Figured it was just because the twisting when doing the glute, so today i did the thigh. Same deal, pulling hard, but no bubbles or blood.

If i was in a vein would blood be easy to pull? Am I doing something wrong or do I just need to pull harder when aspirating.

btw, im the pins im using are 0.50x25mm thats a pretty standard size right?

Cheers

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Blood will flow into the syringe really easily. You don't need to yank any harder than a little "tug".

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
I am sure you are fine. Every time I pin, it seems difficult to pull back the plunger as if you can tell there is a slight vaccuum effect. Only once have I notice blood in the pin and like kwyckemynd00 mentioned when aspirating, the blood flowed very easily.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah blood has only entered twice for me (once in ventroglute and once in shoulder) and I just switched needles, moved over a bit and injected with the small amount of blood still in there, it isn't a problem.

You should see bubbles when aspirated though, they don't have to be big ones but some sort of empty space.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't have to yank on the plunger to aspirate, moving it about a mm will produce blood if you have hit a vessel or a vein. Pulling too hard has the ability to collapse the vein, like Kywck said if there is blood it will flow extremely easy.