bad stanazolol

gruntjc

Awards
hi all,

I recently acquired some stan (liquid form) that appears to have some tiny black particles floating around inside the vial.

This is my first cycle (test-e for 10 weeks, coming off on stan, arimidex and clomid) and I'm concerned about the stan.

I planned to drink it, as opposed to going with daily injections but these particles have me concerned.

What's the best thing to do? Send it back to the source and ask (politely) for a replacement.

Cheers
JC

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
yup, when in doubt, it should be replaced. Although if you drink it, meh.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
If you can get it replaced easily, then go for it. If not, i'd just drink it anyway. I doubt it's anything that would mess you up.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
also you shouldn't be "coming off" on winny, unless you mean running it near the end of the cycle with the test. You could drink it, if it's UG gear becareful about injecting i've heard many a horror story of dirty winny. My buddy got infections in his calfs and shoulders.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you are drinking it i wouldnt worry about it.

gruntjc

Awards
in terms of my cycle... i'll be running winny for 2 weeks, commencing about 7 days after my last injection of test e.

i will be drinking it as opposed to injecting. i presume this will be safer if there are impurities, as my liver will break it down.

what are these horror stories involving guys who have injected 'bad' winny????

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Just infections, but like i said that's underground gear, if it's Zambon's then you know for sure it's fine....if they're real.