Increased Heart Rate

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright, I am 1.5 weeks into the tst/trn stack and am just asking this question hopefully for some peace of mind. Normally my resting heart rate is between 62-68 and now it is 99-106, this seems like a really big increase, i was expecting an increase but is this an unusually large increase?? thanks in advance.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Have you checked your blood pressure?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, BP and are there any other supps that are being added?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That is way to high for a resting heart rate. You should stop use if it is till going on. Hopefully you are prepared with all of the proper ancilliaries and support supps.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have been using BP supps since the start and my BP has changed but hasnt really gone up drastically. Its around 134/55. prior to start BP was 120/80. i am prepared with pct products in hand, i am going to keep an eye on this very closely today and if it remains high, i will have to stop very early. thanks guys for the speedy responses.

mnickerson

mnickerson

Board Supporter
Awards
Is your heart beating regularly or irregularly? It’s possible something you are taking is causing irregular heartbeats. If that’s the case you may be able to get a beta blocker prescribed to you to help control it while on if you don’t want to stop the cycle. 99-106 is quite high and your heart isn’t getting much of a rest and over a very extended period of time can lead to an enlarged heart. It’s basically like overtraining your heart.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too high of a resting HR then if you're not on any stims. I'd cycle off till you found the problem.