Anti-e's

Canibalistic_js

Awards
I wanted to know everyones experience with different anti-e's I have used a few like the typical nolva and arimidex but I'm looking at something that will not hinder gains. Any ideas? I'm loooking for pure experience please not "I read on another board...."
Thanks all

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
First time I shot 3ml of Nolva into my mouth I puked. I once used 1mg ed of Letro and thought I had turned gay.

Is that what you meant by experience?

There are threads all over this board regarding personal experience with various SERM's and AI's. Brew up a pot of coffee (and roll a doob if that's your bag) and parouse through the various cycle logs as well as the threads specifically devoted to this very subject. Search button is your friend.

Canibalistic_js

Awards
First time I shot 3ml of Nolva into my mouth I puked. I once used 1mg ed of Letro and thought I had turned gay.

Is that what you meant by experience?

There are threads all over this board regarding personal experience with various SERM's and AI's. Brew up a pot of coffee (and roll a doob if that's your bag) and parouse through the various cycle logs as well as the threads specifically devoted to this very subject. Search button is your friend.

Yea I know what you mean. Thanks brotha! :D

Canibalistic_js

Awards
ROTFLMAO- I'm not sure if I want him to elaborate :D

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
The only Anti-E (besides nolva) worth using while on, in my opinion - is Aromasin.

some have had nice success while using 6oxo while on a low dose of Test (cruise period) and leaned out significantly. ATD, however, in my experience - didn't do a lot for bloat

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
oops i guess I'm not counting winny or proviron. I avoid those though

bigpump

Awards
The only Anti-E (besides nolva) worth using while on, in my opinion - is Aromasin.

some have had nice success while using 6oxo while on a low dose of Test (cruise period) and leaned out significantly. ATD, however, in my experience - didn't do a lot for bloat
Why do you like Aromasin so much? can you tell us your reasoning?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Why do you like Aromasin so much? can you tell us your reasoning?
It will actually improve your cholesterol.. which steroidals can mess with. Aromasin should increase free test levels. Letro, Adex kill further ruin your lipids (cholesterol). It's a win-win-win, or at least a win-win.

Still, Aromasin isn't going to give you perfect a cholesterol profile on orals like dbol, m1t, superdrol, whatever. That's why for the long term I will be sticking with Test, Aromasin and Finasteride. Good size, lean gains, healthy heart, hair and prostate. You might not get the strength gains with that protocol however