Cylce of test & var/ot

Iron_man

Awards
Hi,

New to this board, seems to be a good one though!
Its been many years since I've used any gear, so I have had some experience. I am looking for lean sustainable gains, with as little bloat as possible (will use an anti-e for this. test used to bloat me up). I don't like the roller coaster ride of water weight going up, only to have it go away at the end. I want to keep what I get.

The cycle I am thinking of doing is:
wks1-10 test (e or c) 350- 500 mg ewk
Wks 1-5 OT (50/60mg ed)
Wks 6-10 Var (50mg ed)

Question, should there be a break between the ot & var & should I quit the var say around week 8 or perhaps extend the test to 12 weeks.

post cycle therapy will of course be in order as well as diet.

Thx

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Hmm... I'd definitely run at 500mg/week opposed to 350mg.. Yes extend it to at least 12 weeks of Enanthate.. OT and Var are both mild in terms of liver toxicity, but you can achieve a longer break inbetween by doing this.

1-12 500mg/week Test Enanthate
1-5 Tbol 60mg ED
9-14 Anavar 60mg ED
PCT week 15-18

I'm not such a fan of Tbol, after trying it even at 75mg/day. I like Anavar a lot and you probably can get by with just this as your oral. I am not such a big fan of c-17's anymore regardless... but if you must, you must. I personally would start with Test Prop and end with Test Prop.. and Enan throughout.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would have to agree with UBI, 12 weeks of enanthate would be your best bet as it gives you more testosterone per milligram than cypionate.

i do like the idea of the anavar book end, and i am looking forward to using it for this purpose sometime in the future. tbol and winny also work well for this.

long ester testosertone should always be run at at least 500mg/week IMO unless its for HRT purposes or your natural testostone levels are unusually low.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
i would have to agree with UBI, 12 weeks of enanthate would be your best bet as it gives you more testosterone per milligram than cypionate.

i do like the idea of the anavar book end, and i am looking forward to using it for this purpose sometime in the future. tbol and winny also work well for this.

long ester testosertone should always be run at at least 500mg/week IMO unless its for HRT purposes or your natural testostone levels are unusually low.
Hey Jomi, Cyp and test E are very close . 1 mg apart acually.. Check this out....

Milligrams below are the estimated amount of active hormone per 100mg of hormone and ester.

Boldenone base: 100mg
Boldenone acetate: 83mg
Boldenone Propionate: 80mg
Boldenone Cypionate: 69mg
Boldenone Undecylenate: 61mg

Clostebol Base: 100mg
Clostebol Acetate: 84mg
Clostebol Enanthate: 72mg

Drostanolone Base: 100mg
Drostanolone Propionate: 80mg
Drostanolone Enanthate: 71mg

Methenolone Base: 100mg
Methenolone Acetate: 82mg
Methenolone Enanthate: 71mg

Nandrolone Base: 100mg
Nandrolone Cypionate: 69mg
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 63mg
Nandrolone Decanoate: 62mg
Nandrolone Undecylenate: 60mg
Nandrolone Laurate: 56mg

Stenbolone Base: 100mg
Stenbolone Acetate: 84mg

Testosterone Base: 100mg
Testosterone Acetate: 83mg
Testosterone Propionate: 80mg
Testosterone Isocaproate: 72mg
Testosterone Enanthate: 70mg
Testosterone Cypionate: 69mg

Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 66mg
Testosterone Decanoate: 62mg
Testosterone Undecanoate: 61mg

Trenbolone Base: 100mg
Trenbolone Acetate: 83mg
Trenbolone Enanthate: 68mg
Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate: 65mg*
Trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate: 65mg*

*Same.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
12 weeks of enanthate would be your best bet as it gives you more testosterone per milligram than cypionate.
Test Enanthate is .6890071% test vs. ester.
Test Cypionate is .6861355% test vs. ester.

More per milligram, yes. Enough to even mention, no.

Enan and Cyp are interchangeable. Go with the better price for equal quality of lab. IMO

And I too agree with Ubi. He laid out a nice cycle and I too would start and finish with a fast acting test like prop, suspension or transdermal.