Clen: feeling the sides

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
started my clen yesterday at 40mcg...also took it today at 40mcg...im surprised because i feel very jittery and my heartrate is up...i also have bad headaches off and on...i am very surprised bc this seems like such a low dosage to be experiencing these effects...i was planning on running it like this:

40/40/40/60/60/60/80/80/60/60/60/40/40/40

but now i dont think i can handle 80mcg...any suggestions?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yussir, 40mcg will still make you get sides. Some people are more sensitive to these things so make sure you don't OD on the stuff.

eRICH

Awards
Yea
I personally cannot tolerate clen at all. Even 20mcg/day makes me feel like im going to die. Also gives me horrible cramps & basically makes me feel like my hearts going to explode...

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
clen didn't do sh*t for me. just made my muscles jittery.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Well at least I don't see ridiculous amounts in your cycle like I've seen with some at 120+ mcg's. If you're seeing sides at 40mcg why don't you drop back to 20 and adjust your cycle from there? Also, people that experience sides i.e. jitters have good luck taking Clen at bedtime. Hope that helps.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guess I m lucky; I use 100 mcg/day and don't "feel" anything, but I still get great results.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
ok well i guess ill have to keep it in the 20-60 range...i was just surprised bc i have used anabolics at moderately high dosages and never had any trouble but i know that this is completely different

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
is dosing at night really not a bad idea? i would imagine that sleep would be very interupted

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I've used 120mcg a few times, great for fat burning but i find it harding to workout, do a set of squats and your heart is absolutely racing. I also got REALLY bad neck cramps, so i added in Taurine, but i dunno if i'm going to use the stuff again, i wanna try out low dose t3.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
is dosing at night really not a bad idea? i would imagine that sleep would be very interupted
I've never tried Clen at night, but many have and have not reported sleep interruptions. Just reporting what I've read, I can't say from personal experience. If you think there may be an issue, try it on a night you don't have to get up from work the following day.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I like this better than ephedrine, and ya lot's of girls like it, just get her to start at 20mcg and work her way up to find her tolerance, fitness competitors use this and anavar all the time.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
bump on the girl thing

and yes im gonna try it at night when i hit 80mcg

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
So Tom does it seem to be working? I know its early but any change in body comp yet?

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
Clen is the DEVIL:smite: I used to take the ECA stack quite a bit- then tried clen and my 2nd 2 week cycle of clen I got vertigo..... that Sh1t scares me- be careful bro. Make sure you're checking heart rate and BP, also effects body temp.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys, don't just jump into clen like it's a miricle drug and as safe as popping a vitamin. Know that giving someone this stuff and they having a preexisting heart condition etc can have bad effects.

Also most don't take it at night because speeding up your heart isn't something to just up and do and then go to sleep. Handling your own health is one thing but to just give them to family and friends without knowing much about their health or the product is dangerous and negligent.

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
Guys, don't just jump into clen like it's a miricle drug and as safe as popping a vitamin. Know that giving someone this stuff and they having a preexisting heart condition etc can have bad effects.

Also most don't take it at night because speeding up your heart isn't something to just up and do and then go to sleep. Handling your own health is one thing but to just give them to family and friends without knowing much about their health or the product is dangerous and negligent.
:goodpost:

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
yes it is early as today is only day 5...i'm at 60mcg and its not effecting me bad at all like it did the very first day at 40mcg...i only notice that i am a little jittery at times...i plan on hitting 80 and then pyramiding back down to 40...my cycle is 2 weeks long

as far as body comp...i feel like i may have lost a little fat but i am at a very low bodyfat to begin with so its hard to tell

novamanms

Awards
Whatever happened to albuterol? Was that just a passing fad?

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Whatever happened to albuterol? Was that just a passing fad?
I think a lot of people are still uninformed about it.

Clen is a name thats well known for rapid fatloss while albuterol has other primary uses. I'm glad you mentioned it though as it is a great alternative that generally has wayyyy less sides than clen.

Personally, I wouldnt recommend clen, t3, t4 or any heavy duty cutter like that to anyone that isnt about to compete or has obesity. It just isn't worth it when great results can be achieved by modifying diet alone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
MuscleMac Anabolics 9