October cycle

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I want to bulk this winter like most everyone does, but with everything getting pulled from the market left and right i want to get supplys now. I will be eating 4000-5000 cals of 40/40/20 a day in an effort to get to 210-215ish and stay under 10%bf. When i start this ill weigh in around the 195-200 mark @ about 6-7%bf. I was wondering what u guys thought of this cycle:
Week 1-2: 80mg X-mass, 30mg Pher-X
Week 3-4: 120mg X-mass, 10 mg superdrol (or superdrol clone)
I will have good PCT and cycle support. Would it better to run with just superdrol for 3 weeks @ 10/10/20? with current X-mass. I know all 3 of these are great for putting on some size. And i know if i ran all 3 at once id kill my liver and who knows what else.All comments are welcome.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
which of these have you run before? If you have run all 3 it kind of goes to what worked best for you imo.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
which of these have you run before? If you have run all 3 it kind of goes to what worked best for you imo.
well i ran superdrol clone and pher-x, They both worked well. I have been reading alot on superdrol and x-mass cycles and they have all produced 20-25lb gains. My buddy just got don with his 1st week and a half and is up almost 10lbs. I read grexx does a x-mass/pher-x cycle for bulking and other have followed and seen big gains. I was thinking about running an x-mass/superdrol this winter then the x-mass/pher-x sometime after that. I just have to get the doses down for both, and i want to snag enough before they're gone