AAS for height?

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
To me, it only makes since that HGH is the only injectable that has the possibility of making a man taller, but I thought I'd take a long shot and see if there are any other anabolics that have the possibility.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To my knowledge there are a few but it only works on children who are still growing, and used for medical purposes.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah to what FnF said. All other instances - AAS is known to fuse growth place which in turn will stunt growth.

doom3q

Banned
Awards
Those kind of steroids are not anabolic steroids!
yes they are. Anavar is commonly used and it's definitely an anabolic steroid.
Any non-aromatizable androgen can increase height in youth.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
yes they are. Anavar is commonly used and it's definitely an anabolic steroid.
Any non-aromatizable androgen can increase height in youth.
Bingo...estrogen is what closes growth plates. Notice girls stop growing before guys do? ;)

Guys don't get high estro levels until they get their test spikes and it aromatizes. That's why those babyfaced kids keep growing until their nuts drop at 21 or so :lol:

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Theoretically then, aromatase inhibitors could help teenagers grow taller?

/should've taken 6oxo 4 years ago :p

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Theoretically then, aromatase inhibitors could help teenagers grow taller?

/should've taken 6oxo 4 years ago :p
Not only will you grow taller, but DHT topical creams are used on children with "micropenis" (a real condition)...so yeah, that means it makes ur dingy grow at a young age :D

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Now why didn't anyone tell me this when I was young, :icon_lol:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Great, now I'm going to have a son with a bigger dong and he's gonig to be taller!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great, now I'm going to have a son with a bigger dong and he's gonig to be taller!
Haha wow, that would suck. Moms all jealous lol..man I'm thinking about given kids anti E's jus to see what would happen. Then again it would take to long. Anyone a shorty 5'9 like me.

HeIsLegend

Awards
yeah iom like 5 foot 10 i wish i would grow two inches taller at least but im 25 i dunno what would help me

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
I've been 5'10" since I was 19. I have XT set up in my next PCT, so hopefully that will give me an inch or two...on my height lol

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if you guys are serious about taking the anti e I would not go crazy with it. rxt can destroy estrogen quick.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I believe anavar is one of the steroids that is used.