The Most Anabolic Steroid

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
Which steroid is the most anabolic?
I've searched, can't find any answers.
I've read that Anadrol (oxymetholone) is the best for strength.

I apologize if this is a dumb question.

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
I would say a STACK - TEST E & Winstrol - but then you do have to keep a + nitrogen balance, so food is a good answer - protein.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say a STACK - TEST E & Winstrol - but then you do have to keep a + nitrogen balance, so food is a good answer - protein.
If you're going to stack, then test/tren is WAY better than test/winstrol.

papa G

Awards
Try some A-bombs and test or maybe M1t and test. Don't know about the sides but it would definately put on SERIOUS mass. Take the proper support supps!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ok well first off why do you wanna know this? Just keep inmind just because it's the most anabolic steroid doesn't mean that it will put ALOT of size on you. Ok, i'm not TOTALLY sure which is the most anabolic but i can give you a run down of some of the most anabolic stuff out their:

Anabolics:

Winstrol
Anavar
Primobolan
Equipoise
Testosterone (roughly 50/50 mix)
Deca
Turinabol

Androgens:

Anadrol
Dianabol
Methyl-test
Halotestin
Cheque Drops
Trenbolone
Masteron

It depends on what your want really, Anavar and Winstrol are very anabolic but they won't put on tons of size. For pure size i'd say Testosterone is king.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
I was just curious. Yeah, I've read a lot of people say nothing compares to Test.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just curious. Yeah, I've read a lot of people say nothing compares to Test.
Actually, to be technical everything compares to Test, or everything is compared to Test as a measuring stick. Eg., such and such a steroid is 25x as Androgenic and 23x as anabolic..That really didn't have anything to do with anything, just thought I would add it.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
I've read that test has high risk of sides but it's supposed to be the best thing for mass.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is there such thing as oral test? or is it all injectable? im a noob when it comes to the illegals.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
As trenbolone is 3 times as androgenic as testosterone and only two times as anabolic I would pick it as being the most androgenic. That is one reason for the fina-**** problem some people have with it. It is probably the strongest androgen that is reasonable safe to use. There are other androgens that are stronger but as they all tend to be very toxic it’s a waste of time to include them. I would add that it is a poor choice for a newbie due to sides and just being too strong. JMO

Anadrol can be one of the best mass gainers around but it is hardly the most anabolic. In fact considering that its minimal effective dosage is usually more then test. (a lot of people don’t see much of anything with it until 100 to 200mg a day, that is 700mg to 1.4grmas a day where test is around 400 to 600 starting dose) I would say that its actually low on the list. And as a lot of the effects come from it resembling estrogen somewhat I wonder if qualifies here?

M1T is very anabolic. Just how anabolic is/was still a matter of debate, it’s strong though. It’s also called anabolic rat poison for a reason. If you’re not counting toxicity then metribolone or mibolerone would be the most anabolic.

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
Injectable is much easier on the liver - goes strait to the muscle. I know guys that go from a testosterone blood test of 350 to over 2500 (twice the normal range) in 3 weeks. Going too high can be dangerious - and should be monitored thru blood tests.

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
Try some A-bombs and test or maybe M1t and test. Don't know about the sides but it would definately put on SERIOUS mass. Take the proper support supps!
have you ever done m1t and test? i'm currently on a test cycle and i have 2 weeks worth of m1t... would that really be a good idea? i know orals are usually used to start a cycle but would it be worthwhile to do this at the end after my last inject instead of just letting the test taper of in my system before pct?

sorry to threadjack.. :S this is kind of on-topic..

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Miberolone... although 2 weeks of 200 mcg/d (yes,micrograms) is the safest maximum duration before you could start to develop lesions in your liver... that's of course after you eat your family and friends.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
have you ever done m1t and test? i'm currently on a test cycle and i have 2 weeks worth of m1t... would that really be a good idea? i know orals are usually used to start a cycle but would it be worthwhile to do this at the end after my last inject instead of just letting the test taper of in my system before post cycle therapy?

sorry to threadjack.. :S this is kind of on-topic..
did you catch the part about M1T being anabolic rat posion? yes M1T is good with test provided you don't mind posioning your liver. you really don't want to end your cycle on M1T ether, always end a cycle on test when posible. Tjere are exceptions but not here.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats funny i was just researching that stack. Dbol, Deca, Sust250 or (testmix)

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
If you’re not counting toxicity then metribolone or mibolerone would be the most anabolic.
I had read before that mg for mg (or mcg for mcg in this case), metribolone (methyltrienolone) was the most anabolic roid.

Of course no one takes it due to the toxitity... :cool:

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Yes running it wothout test is a great idea :blink:
actually if its ran right its not bad, dbol can be used to replace test (to an externt, there still is a risk of deca ****, poviron is advised). NPP will work much better though as it is a shorter ester and can be ran for the lenth of the dbol easier then the deca ester. nether really qualify as the most anabolic though