Filtering Going Terribly- Need some major help

  1. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    Filtering Going Terribly- Need some major help


    made up 6g of fina. everything was going fine until it came to the filtering into the sterile vial. im using .22um filters. first of all, the filters clog after about 5ml and take about 20seconds for 1 drip to come out of the needle. not to mention these filters are 5bucks a pop. to make it worse, when i was filtering a big chunk of rubber from the top of the vial fell into the tren after i had gotten about 30ml into the vial already. now i have to refilter all the gear, buy new equipment. i just threw away about $30. does anyone have any advice to make this an easier processs? im sure ive lost about a total of 5ml so far.

    after looking at it again looks like ive lost more like 10ml. tren was dribbling otu of the filter. ugh im so pissed off. what a ****ing waste.

  2. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,549
    Rep Power
    4829

    Did you filter the liquid thorugh a coffee filter first to get rid o the bigger chunks?
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  3. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    Did you filter the liquid thorugh a coffee filter first to get rid o the bigger chunks?
    ya. i let it sit for a couple days and it fully drained and got rid of the binders. the 18g needles just seem so big and really tear up the rubber at the top of the vial and thats what caused the chunk to fall in i guess. the 22.um filters are so small though i dont think ill be getting them again. .45 sounds good enough to me.
    •   
       

  4. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,549
    Rep Power
    4829

    When I make my homemade vit B12 for my dogs I always use .22 filters and they never get clogged up so fast.

    .45 wont get rid of all the nasty stuff.

    Big chunk of stopper falling into the vial please do NOT say the name of the place you got it but by any chance does the name start with an 'L'?

    I have had major concerns when making my Vit B12 that I had quite a few chunks fall in from that seller. Only reason I went with them is the board sponsor who carries them were out of stock.

    I learned my lesson now on I will STAY with board sponsors only.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  5. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    it seems like all of the kits come with .45 filters. these .22 filters were being such a pain for me i dont know if i could get myself to buy them again. and no, the place did not start with an L.
  6. Registered User
    Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,946
    Rep Power
    1112

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon
    made up 6g of fina. everything was going fine until it came to the filtering into the sterile vial. im using .22um filters. first of all, the filters clog after about 5ml and take about 20seconds for 1 drip to come out of the needle. not to mention these filters are 5bucks a pop. to make it worse, when i was filtering a big chunk of rubber from the top of the vial fell into the tren after i had gotten about 30ml into the vial already. now i have to refilter all the gear, buy new equipment. i just threw away about $30. does anyone have any advice to make this an easier processs? im sure ive lost about a total of 5ml so far.

    after looking at it again looks like ive lost more like 10ml. tren was dribbling otu of the filter. ugh im so pissed off. what a ****ing waste.
    what method are you using for the fina, from pellets? if so what method. Also what size needles are you using? never anything bigger then a 20g. That last experament I did I had a 96% conversion. We can help here just give us some more info.
  7. Registered User
    Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,946
    Rep Power
    1112

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon
    it seems like all of the kits come with .45 filters. these .22 filters were being such a pain for me i dont know if i could get myself to buy them again. and no, the place did not start with an L.
    .45 are easier to work with but they do not render a sterile product. use at your own risk. faster filtering and easier vs my health = no question
  8. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    it was pellets/powder method. i thought everyone was making a big deal out of powder v. crystals for no reason but now i see why. would it work well if i filtered with .45 and then refiltered with .22? would that make it decently fast going through a .22 if it was already filtered? and my needles were 18g. i will definintely go with the 20g when i reorder everything. i guess i will call this a learning experience...an expensive learning experience. regardless, im still pissed at how much product ive lost.
  9. Registered User
    Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,946
    Rep Power
    1112

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon
    it was pellets/powder method. i thought everyone was making a big deal out of powder v. crystals for no reason but now i see why. would it work well if i filtered with .45 and then refiltered with .22? would that make it decently fast going through a .22 if it was already filtered? and my needles were 18g. i will definintely go with the 20g when i reorder everything. i guess i will call this a learning experience...an expensive learning experience. regardless, im still pissed at how much product ive lost.
    do what crowler said and prefilter the stuff with a coffee filter. or as an option you can let it sit for a week and let the binders settle out. Using that method you def want to use a .22 fitler as you don't want any of the binders in your ass.

    18g needles are famous for getting rubber in your gear but as you have to refitler anyway...

    and try not to sweat it too much, everyone screws something up once. and in the long run you will save a lot of money. Good luck bro
  10. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    Quote Originally Posted by Skye
    do what crowler said and prefilter the stuff with a coffee filter. or as an option you can let it sit for a week and let the binders settle out. Using that method you def want to use a .22 fitler as you don't want any of the binders in your ass.

    18g needles are famous for getting rubber in your gear but as you have to refitler anyway...

    and try not to sweat it too much, everyone screws something up once. and in the long run you will save a lot of money. Good luck bro
    so filter it again with a coffee filter? i already filtered it with a coffee filter and got rid of the binders. its pure liquid, just not sterile.

    thakn you for all the advice and peace of mind. i guess if im going to screw it up sooner or later it may as well be my first time doing it.
  11. Registered User
    Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,946
    Rep Power
    1112

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon
    so filter it again with a coffee filter? i already filtered it with a coffee filter and got rid of the binders. its pure liquid, just not sterile.

    thakn you for all the advice and peace of mind. i guess if im going to screw it up sooner or later it may as well be my first time doing it.
    I wish you had some lab fitlers that would work better. but coffee fitlers have huge pores so a lot of crap can get through. filtering through a dust mask would work but you will lose even more. my best guess is to try a new filter.

    BTW you can save your fingers by using a caulking gun. if your using a smaller syringe then use a washer to fit it in if not then get a 60cc will fit. BE VERY CAREFUL not to put too much pressure on the filter or you will blow it out. Thanks to Kalus for that idea.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need some computer help
    By Sir Foxx in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2005, 04:05 PM
  2. need some sup help
    By Skye in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-04-2005, 12:03 PM
  3. Need some QUICK HELP PLZ! Sore/Lumpy Nipples
    By Prime Rib in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-22-2004, 10:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in