test atrophied

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
i'm ALREADY getting bad test atrophied...i'm on week 3 of test p/tren a cycle...(rounding week 4 of an 8 weeker)...

I've been using HCG 2x a week 250iu's (for the most part, I did miss a few doses tho)...

is my HCG fake, should I up the dose?

is there anything else I can do to combat test atrophied?

M

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
i'm ALREADY getting bad test atrophied...i'm on week 3 of test p/tren a cycle...(rounding week 4 of an 8 weeker)...

I've been using HCG 2x a week 250iu's (for the most part, I did miss a few doses tho)...

is my HCG fake, should I up the dose?

is there anything else I can do to combat test atrophied?
I like to use HCG E3D at 250iu ..

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
some people need to use a bit more to combat TESTICULAR ATROPHY.

*cough*

Mr. Mercedes's outline is good, more aggressive but still safe. It's really just 2.5X/week compared to your 2X.

Don't go too crazy as the longer duration and more dosage you use can and will desensitize the leydig cells to LH... desensitizing the very things that produce your own endogenous test, to the hormone that tells them to.... this would be very bad if recovering is on your "to do list".

500iu 2x/week would be the most I would use (but haven't needed to) for the duration of a cycle.

M

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
some people need to use a bit more to combat TESTICULAR ATROPHY.

*cough*

Mr. Mercedes's outline is good, more aggressive but still safe. It's really just 2.5X/week compared to your 2X.

Don't go too crazy as the longer duration and more dosage you use can and will desensitize the leydig cells to LH... desensitizing the very things that produce your own endogenous test, to the hormone that tells them to.... this would be very bad if recovering is on your "to do list".

500iu 2x/week would be the most I would use (but haven't needed to) for the duration of a cycle.
I think 500 iu 2x per week may be a bit much remeber it is suppressive on 17 OHP . The process of downregulation of the leydig cell LH receptor it seems to play a high a role in high dose testular desenitization. Hcg actually blocks the conversion of 17 alaph-hydroxyprogesterone in to testosterone.. So thats why I stick with the E3D ..

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
yes, I've never had to use that much. 250iu 2X a week has always been good to me. Like I said, your E3D protocol is 2.5X week..

I do agree that 500iu 2X might be a tad much. That would surely be the most I would ever consider, if that.

C

chris3g

Awards
i don't get the point. If you're on HRT, sure, use HCG to keep your nuts at a normal size. But for an 8 week cycle? So they shrink while you're on, and come back to normal once you get off. That's the way it works, i wouldn't spend too much time worrying about it.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
yeah bro, but they shrink rather small...lol

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if youre worried about it being fake then go out and buy a pregnancy test. squirt a few drops of hcg onto the test strip and it should instantly come back positive for being pregnant.

if it doesnt your hcg is fake. 250 IU twice a week should at least slow the process of srhinking even if you need higher doses. you might want to check and see if your stuff if legit.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I thought that was to test for real/fake HGH...NOT hcg

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought that was to test for real/fake HGH...NOT hcg
yes....if you get HGH and quirt it on a pregnancy test and it shows up positive than you have HCG.

pregnancy tests look for HCG...not HGH.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Supplements 6
M Anabolics 28
D Pro Bodybuilding 4
FitModel Supplements 1
W Anabolics 14