Couple of Test Enth questions????

K

KellysGymCarver

Awards
Hello,
I recently bought a couple of sust amps to check a source out. Then I found a better source, and decided to get Test Enth. Again it was a test order of a new source, so I ordered
1 bottle. There was a slight delay, but the guy made up for it with an extra 10ml bottle of TE. To get to my point, I want to start the cycle with the sust, and then go into the Enth. Is this cool? My thoughts are that the short acting esters in the sust would sort of jump start my cycle with the enth. So I would do 1 sust on Monday, another Thursday, and then start my Enth on Sunday.

Part 2: I have 1 pk of 1st batch Halodrol, 2 btls of E-max lmg, 1 90ct superdrol, 2 60ct Pheraplex, and 2 Prostanozol. Would any of these augment my cycle, or would it just be a waste?

Thanks in advance for any and all replies!
KGC

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
You'll be fine switching to Enanth. Especially if you've been on the sust for a few weeks. As for the other stuff you have that's another discussion. How long is the cycle, goals, ect...

K

KellysGymCarver

Awards
Thanks for the reply jminis.

I am 45 yrs old. This is my first cycle since the late 80's and early 90's. It's been at least 10 yrs since my last, with the exception of a PheraPlex cycle earlier this year.
I had been lifting steadily for the past few years, and gains come rather easily, though nothing like anabolic steroids.
I'm 6'1" and weigh around 218 when lifting and eating properly. I am around 205 right now because I had to take time off for epicondylitis of the elbow. I've been back for about 2 weeks now. My goal is to get back to the 218 or more by the end of july or early August. I probably could get there without AAS, but I haven't done a cycle in a bit, and the hormone therapy will probably do me some good.
I recently had some blood work done on my testosterone. It was 161.4. It had a reference range of 50-500. My doc says it's fine because it fell into the ref range, but I'm not liking it.
Anyways, I hope that helps with more info for ya. I plan on running at least 12 weeks. I have my Nolva and hcg (may run it during later half of cycle) ready for post cycle therapy as well as adex and a couple of other backups.
That's about it.....KGC

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
SD weeks 1-4
Test weeks 1-12
Halo/Prostanz weeks 10-14
PCT weeks 15-20 (extra weeks in there to work on your low natty test)

Whats your PCT look like?