4-androstenediol (4ad) opinion

movin-iron

Awards
4-androstenediol (4ad) dosage / necessity opinions wanted

Ok, so here's the issue, running 4AD ~ 330mg Transdermally (1/2 twice a day) during an M1T cycle and I can't take the libido increase. I'm not talking about being a little distracted, I'm talking total obsession.

I was getting it two to three times a day from the wife and still that was barely enough (poor wife), not to mention that most of the day I ran around with wood that could pound a nail (sorry, I just thought that was a funny way to put it).

I guess what I was wondering is what the general concesus was on the use of 4AD in a cycle. Aside from helping with the sides (lethargy & libido loss) which I don't get all that bad during M1T would a lower dose of 4AD even be worth it as far as gains go?

Just was hoping to get some opinions, Thanks.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
4AD RULES!

Is it to the point of being unbearable? How long have you been on both?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
In the world of androgen related side effects, this one seems manageable. You may just need to take matters into your own hands more often.

movin-iron

Awards
4AD RULES!

Is it to the point of being unbearable? How long have you been on both?
14 days with a 3 day preload of the 4AD. 7 days of M1T at 10mg daily then 7 days at 10mg 2xday.

As for unbearable, I wouldn't say that but I would say that the 'urge' dominates my life.

I mean, it's not like I have long to go and I can 'suffer' through but if there were no real gains to be had (only the lethargy counter) I may quit it. I never really had lethargy probs with M1T anyway, good carb management and lethargy was not a problem.

I'll tell ya though, beer goggles are nothing compared to this. Right now I'd F**K about any chick (but not fatties).

movin-iron

Awards
In the world of androgen related side effects, this one seems manageable. You may just need to take matters into your own hands more often.
Dude, I don't have that much free time! But yeah, you are right, if I had to choose sides the SUPER LIBIDO would be the one to choose.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Just lower the dose some. It may not produce significant "gains" but the M1T shuts you down hard and it is adviseable to have some test in your sytem to compensate. You could also just add a small dose of Letro. That kills my libido every time.

papa G

Awards
I'm on day 5 of TST and starting to feel the same way, my libidio is REALLY starting to kick in. Maybe my wife will go 4 or 5 times a day. (I doubt it)

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll tell ya though, beer goggles are nothing compared to this. Right now I'd F**K about any chick (but not fatties).
sh1t, bro - you aren't suffering!! come back and see us when you've bagged the whole Omega Moo crew. THAT's a libido problem.

movin-iron

Awards
Just lower the dose some. It may not produce significant "gains" but the M1T shuts you down hard and it is adviseable to have some test in your sytem to compensate. You could also just add a small dose of Letro. That kills my libido every time.
Yeah, I agree the aromatization of 4AD to Test is just about necessary with M1T, I just didn't know if the tiny amount (150mg Transdermal) would be of benefit. I've been adjusting the dosage to find a balance point and besides, it's only for a few weeks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 38
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 29
Anabolics 14