My T-1 Pro cycle log and my questions... - AnabolicMinds.com

My T-1 Pro cycle log and my questions...

1. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

My T-1 Pro cycle log and my questions...

Sorry I'm a little late with this post but it is day 11 of my t1-pro cycle. I love the stuff so far! I was up about 8-9 lbs. in the first week and my bodyfat stayed the same! I have not gained any more weight recently but that is because I have lost my appetite. I wonder if its the t-1 pro or just my personal stress getting to me. Tomorrow I will have to force feed myself. My strength is definitely going through the roof. Three weeks ago I started doing legs and squats again ( I needed my upperbody to come up) and was squatting 275 for 6. The next week (my first leg workout after starting my cycle...) I did 295 for 8-10. Yesterday I squatted 315 for an easy 11. My werkout partner said I made it look easy! Everything else has gone up a little as well. Two days ago I did a hell of a lot of sets for back and was execting to be sore as hell (but I feel like I did almost nothing). The same goes for legs. I did 315 for squats and a lot for legs (peak contractions and drop sets) and today I barely feel them! My recovery is super fast. I love this ****! I only have one complaint. A big one actually. I recently started a relationship with some one I wanted to have relations with for a while. The other day however noticed that my nuts were shrinking! ( I noticed this after my werkout partner told me about his nuts. They look like they are always cold now. Not only that, but my libido was dead yesterday. I actually went a little LIMP BIZKIT yesterday if u know what I mean! My lovely lady understood and helped me out and raised it back up for me ( Gotta love an understanding woman!) Today I caught a little bit of wood but it went away quickly and lacked a lot of hardness. Can I take anything for this while on cycle (something like FUZU or etc.) I need my libido back and my grapefruits as well. Its embarrassing guys. I have also been sleeping more as well (god damn 1-test, I love it and hate it!) Please repond guys, I need ur wisdom. I will keep u guys posted with my cycle as much as possible. O, and by the way, my werkout partner is also on the t-1 pro and he has gained like 3 or 4 lbs. and some strength.

2. USA HOCKEY

i think most people will tell you to add more 4-ad.
    that will get you through the cycle with libido, you nuts will still shrink. after the cycle it will be 2-4weeks before things return to normal.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  3. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

thanx Deoudes59. Please guys respond with more answers. More 4ad? Some FUZU? Some other Trib product. Horny GOat Weed?
    •   

4. USA HOCKEY

Fuzu is typically regarded as a post cycle supplement (correct me if I'm wrong) -- add more 4-AD. In fact, purchase it here.
    I don't think anyone will suggest the Horny Goat -- nuts shrink as a result of our natural testostrone levels being slowed/stopped. Best option to increase this level on cycle is 4-ad.
    By adding 4-ad, your libido will survive, but still expect shrinkage because of the dip in natural testostrone production.
  5. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

If I get the transdermal how much 4ad do I add? If i were to take and oral dose of 4ad how much should I take? If I were to try the 4ad ether gels how much should I take?
  6. USA HOCKEY

how much 4-ad are you getting in your daily T1pro dose?
    btw -- your sig quote is Ronnie Coleman
  7. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

im getting 42 mg two times a day (84mgs) a day. And thans for the info about my sig
  8. USA HOCKEY

you should take 300mg or 400mg of 4-ad in total
    so you need need about 250mg - 300mg more
    on the t-4 that is 2.5 to 3 squirts.
  9. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

DAY 12

Libido is still in the grave but had a really good workout. Strength was up a little and i had a great pump. My vascularity is coming back on my arms! If anyone has any comments please do so. I am about to buy some more 4ad but tkardde at bodybuilding.com said to either add more 4ad or some FUZU. Still not sure what to do. Any one recommend any brand of 4ad?
  10. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

DAY 13

Today i can see the detail a little better in my chest which would leave me to believe it is gettting thicker. I also got a comment that my arms are getting harder. Today is a rest day. Tomorrow will do some abs and a tiny bit of cardio to loosen up and hopefully drop a point of bodyfat eventually. Please comment on which 4ad to buy.
  11. USA HOCKEY

Ergopharm's Androspray or Avants' 4-aderm
  12. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Just wanna say that I forgot to mention that my aggression has also increased, which is not a good thing since I am told I am too aggressive and hot tempered. This has been on my mind for a while, but I came to the conclusion when I was with my lady shopping at the grocery store. Everytime I left to get something on the grocery list I felt very aggressive and i felt like bashing someone's head in! When I came back to her I felt calm. It was like the alpha male in me comes out more. I feel like I need to defend whats mine I guess. I hope this aggression does not get out of hand. Also, when my lady took her son to a practice game, I noticed that when she was talking to the coach ( in a normal manner) I felt like kicking him in the jewels. I hope I flip with this **** in my cycle. Last time I was in an altercation I almost killed the guy by choke out ( hand my hand on his windpipe, not on his neck!!!).
  13. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Day 15

I had a pretty good shoulder workout. The thing that really shocked was that I seem to look leaner and my shape is coming back to me. I see the veins on my arms begging to come back. Will post more tomorrow when I do back. Today I bought some Cyclo-Diol Fizz for Ergopharm. I took some today and ( it is probably just a placebo) I feel like it is already helping the magic stick come back!
  14. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Hey guys! Just wanna say sorry for not replying. I have been on the 4ad for a while after my 4week cycle of t-1 pro because I dont have 6-oxo. I dont have 6-ox0 because the person who ordered my t-1 pro hasn't ordered it for me ( I dont have a credit card!). Any suggestions about any other supps I could take? How about M by Biotest. If anything I will get the 6-oxo one way or another. I just want the boys to comeback (thank god I have my libido back though, thanks to the 4ad I guess).
  15. Senior Member

No 60X0, Clomid or Nolvadex you could use ZMA & Flax to help a little.
  16. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Anyone else???? Are there any other supps that can make my "boys" come back. They still are not the same.
  17. Elite Member

I agree with NPursuit on the list of usual suspects
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 12:37 PM
  2. my Phera Plex xmass cycle log
    By sweet-physique in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 03-06-2007, 06:25 AM
  3. Help me with my SD/PP/PRO Cycle please
    By anabolicgiraffe in forum Cycle Info