Lactating on M-Tst/M-Trn - help??

DocChronic

Awards
Hi everyone - was hoping someone could help me out here. My buddies little brother squeezed his nip and some fluid came out. Obviously he is freaked out. Many probs here.
#1 is the kid is 17. Shouldn't even be doing this stuff but he is. He ran a superdrol cycle and finished it over a month ago. Guess what post cycle therapy was - nothing!!! Now he's doing M-Tst and M-trn stack. I believe dosage is 6mgs/ad Tst and 9mgs/ad Trn. I told him to back down trn dosage asap. I've done a lot of searching on the forums but here is my main question-

Should he continue running the Tst and Trn or quit both immediately?
Also i told him to pick up RXT and hit 3 caps a day immed. and maybe some B-6 also. I also mentioned cabergoline but i don't think he can get it quick.
What should he do?
Thanks for your help.

chris3g

Awards
Hi everyone - was hoping someone could help me out here. My buddies little brother squeezed his nip and some fluid came out. Obviously he is freaked out. Many probs here.
#1 is the kid is 17. Shouldn't even be doing this stuff but he is. He ran a superdrol cycle and finished it over a month ago. Guess what post cycle therapy was - nothing!!! Now he's doing M-Tst and M-trn stack. I believe dosage is 6mgs/ad Tst and 9mgs/ad Trn. I told him to back down trn dosage asap. I've done a lot of searching on the forums but here is my main question-

Should he continue running the Tst and Trn or quit both immediately?
Also i told him to pick up RXT and hit 3 caps a day immed. and maybe some B-6 also. I also mentioned cabergoline but i don't think he can get it quick.
What should he do?
Thanks for your help.
i don't know much about M-TRN but assuming it acts like real Tren, then lactating is a common side effect due to an increase in prolactin. RXT is not going to do anything, cabergoline or bromo should help, but either way it should subside upon discontinuing use.

DocChronic

Awards
Oh yeah thought i should mention that this started because someone said his boobs looked a little droopy so he squeezed and out came some juice. He told me he has no pain or lumps or any sensitivity. Don't know if this helps any.

DocChronic

Awards
i don't know much about M-TRN but assuming it acts like real Tren, then lactating is a common side effect due to an increase in prolactin. RXT is not going to do anything, cabergoline or bromo should help, but either way it should subside upon discontinuing use.
thanks chris.
do you think he should stop TRN and TST or just TRN? Or slowly decrease his dosing.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
17 years old!!! STOP NOW!! This is only the start of his problems if he continues !!

DocChronic

Awards
17 years old!!! STOP NOW!! This is only the start of his problems if he continues !!
That's what i said to him. I printed out your sticky on estrogen/cortisol etc for him to read so he can get a better understanding on what he's doing/done to himself. Dumb kid.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
That's what i said to him. I printed out your sticky on estrogen/cortisol etc for him to read so he can get a better understanding on what he's doing/done to himself. Dumb kid.
I know kids can be hard headed but try your best to make him stop before he messes himself up worse. Say look your already turning into a chick ( milking) and this is just the start . Trust me things will get MUCH worse than just lactating and growing a nice set of boobs( as if thats not bad enough). Ask him if he likes his penis and likes having it work.. Tell him keep doing what he is doing and he will destroy his endocrine system and by the time he is 21 he will have the test level of a 50 year old man... What he wants can be accomplished by diet and exercise there is no miracle pill it takes HARD WORK.. Do what you have to do to get him to stop as you will basically be saving his life .. So if you care about him( which you do or this would have not have been posted) do whatever to stop him NOW!!!

Barbell500

Awards
I am very interested in hearing what to do if something like this happens, one reason being my wish to run this same stack, at different dosages though. :hammer:

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
I am very interested in hearing what to do if something like this happens, one reason being my wish to run this same stack, at different dosages though. :hammer:
Use letro or an AI.. And caber (dostinex).. I am only assuming TRN is close to tren ( there are logs on here where people use trn without bad sides so i dunno). You have two different concerns when using tren ( posssilbly TRN) Progesterone and prolactin( prolactin milk producing hormone. But two diffrent hormones). If estrogen is low progesterone is usally is not an issue so the letro can help with this . Caber will help with prolactin and also b-6 ..

DocChronic

Awards
thanks mercedesdd. I already called him and gave him a rash of s*** and told him stop everything now. i'll print this log out for him too!!!

barbell500 - i've read other people's logs and even some big guys (250lbs) were saying 6 mgs/ad of trn was strong. The GL version was only 2mgs per pill. This kid is using the KS version which is 3 mgs per pill. And he was doing 9mgs/ad. I have other friends who are of proper age and experience that are loving results with no apparent sides at 6-10mgs/ad TST and 6 mgs/ad TRN.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
thanks mercedesdd. I already called him and gave him a rash of s*** and told him stop everything now. i'll print this log out for him too!!!

barbell500 - i've read other people's logs and even some big guys (250lbs) were saying 6 mgs/ad of trn was strong. The GL version was only 2mgs per pill. This kid is using the KS version which is 3 mgs per pill. And he was doing 9mgs/ad. I have other friends who are of proper age and experience that are loving results with no apparent sides at 6-10mgs/ad TST and 6 mgs/ad TRN.
How old are you and your "of age" friends. I am guessing this other guy that is 17 is running his steroid stack because of the influences you and your friends have on him. I wouldn't suggest being around him until he is old enough to use anabolic steroids because as long as his friends are using them and he sees the results you guys are getting and how much longer it takes him to make gains in the gym he will continue to use these substances. This is just an observation and I am not trying to flame you are put you down but I feel that peer pressure, whether direct or indirect (obviously indirect in this case) is going to have a huge impact on this kids choices.

On a side note if I had lactating nipples I would stop the usage of whatever androgen I was using at once. This clearly shows a perfect example of why kids should not be using anything anabolic.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
This kid is using the KS version which is 3 mgs per pill. And he was doing 9mgs/ad. I have other friends who are of proper age and experience that are loving results with no apparent sides at 6-10mgs/ad TST and 6 mgs/ad TRN.
ALR said that the KS version is not the same thing as the ALRI & GL versions.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
ALR said that the KS version is not the same thing as the ALRI & GL versions.
GL and KS are the same thing 17b methoxy-trienbolone. One is just 2 mg per pill( GL ) and one is 3 mg per pill( KS)...

eRICH

Awards
Its Supposed to be the same thing but Author L. Rea the maker of the originol ALRI Methoxy TRN said that only the Mega TRN version is correct. He said the kilo sports rip off was not the same even though its claimed to be....

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Its Supposed to be the same thing but Author L. Rea the maker of the originol ALRI Methoxy TRN said that only the Mega TRN version is correct. He said the kilo sports rip off was not the same even though its claimed to be....
Interesting !! So kilos trn is BS????

DocChronic

Awards
How old are you and your "of age" friends. I am guessing this other guy that is 17 is running his steroid stack because of the influences you and your friends have on him. I wouldn't suggest being around him until he is old enough to use anabolic steroids because as long as his friends are using them and he sees the results you guys are getting and how much longer it takes him to make gains in the gym he will continue to use these substances. This is just an observation and I am not trying to flame you are put you down but I feel that peer pressure, whether direct or indirect (obviously indirect in this case) is going to have a huge impact on this kids choices.

On a side note if I had lactating nipples I would stop the usage of whatever androgen I was using at once. This clearly shows a perfect example of why kids should not be using anything anabolic.
No probs. I understand your point. I am 32 yrs old and have had experience with a few oral cycles in the past (not the dark side just over the counter) I live in southern cali and in my area there is a huge problem with high school kids + juice. A lot of these kids are buying stuff off the internet. Unfortuneately I know a kid who was 19 and ran a superdrol cycle and ended up getting practically half of one of the local high school football teams on it. I believe we should have access to products like this but it is very bad when it ends up in the hands of teenagers. I don't hang out with "kids". All my friends are around the ages of 26 and up. I'm not a big dude either (6'0" about 180, 10% BF)
I agree it shows a perfect example of why kids should not use anabolics at all. I don't even know my friends little brother as he lives with his parents and my buddy doesn't. He just called me because I know a little bit about all this stuff (diet, nutrition, supplementation, and exercise/fitness)
I just wanted to make sure when i told him to stop everything immediately i wasn't telling him the wrong advice and that's why i posted here.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Serves the kid right, tell him to look up how to deal with it himself then maybe he'll have more respect for the compounds and especially his body.

DocChronic

Awards
Interesting !! So kilos trn is BS????
I read that on a different thread too, but 2 of my bros have gotten some good results from the KS tren. Not a big gainer of course but increased vascularity and muscle hardness. Both were dosing in the 3-6mg/ad range. I would like to know why this is fake. Like stated in the other thread, most of this stuff is prolly coming from China so you think it would be the same. I guess someone will have to test both products to find out the real structure. I think jmh80 is doing something like that right now.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt take it as fact, my friend. The results/sides that people are getting on the KS product seem to match up almost exactly to Mega and Mehtoxy TRN

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Everything else aside of course, explain that one needs more then 1 month after a cycle to start another,.. this coulds explain why his high doses are needed.
Put him through a PCT- durring that time, he needs to do some reading!