whos had tren cough and who has not

M

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to know if most of the people on here that use tren have had tren cough?? It is werid some people get it and some dont.. Any feedback on who gets it and who doesnt.....

M

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
come on bros anyone doing tren here ?????

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I have gotten it a couple of times but really it has more to do with the way people inject it, if it gets into the blood it causes the cough.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I have gotten it a couple of times but really it has more to do with the way people inject it, if it gets into the blood it causes the cough.

Call my man Skye the "carpenter"..... because he just nailed it.

I've had it a few times.. sucks, but bearable.

M

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the post guys!! So it really takes hitting a vein or nicking a vein for it to occur??

Stickyseeds

Stickyseeds

Awards
I literally get it almost every time now. Only with tren ace tho. I always aspirate to make sure in not in a vein but I'm sure you can hit veins and or capillaries on the way in. It usually starts with a smell in my nose like I can feel it in there then when I pull the pin out it comes on. Makes your lungs feel horrible. Like your drowning or something. I sometimes cough sometimes don't depending on how bad I get it.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Put the whole needle in your ass and i don't get it. Never had it actually, only done ebthanate though. Seriously stay away from tren in my opinion (if you can)

Stickyseeds

Stickyseeds

Awards
Ya I've never got tren cough from tren enenthate only tren acetate has givin it to me. If you have never done tren before I would stay away from it too because then you won't know what your missing lol. Seriously tho it can come with a lot of unwanted sides which personally I haven't had much of a problem with but my wife doesn't like me taking it because it definitely affects our relationship in negative way.

monsterish

monsterish

Awards
Old thread resurrected! Lol
I've ran tren multiple times and never experienced the cough. Doesn't matter what ester either

Stickyseeds

Stickyseeds

Awards
That's crazy I wonder why there is so much of a difference from person to person.

Stickyseeds

Stickyseeds

Awards
Right. I always use my quads. 25 gauge 1-1/2 Inch pin. I only stick it in about an inch tho. I feel like sense I started taking steroids I've become a lot more veiny lol so it's hard not to hit something on the way in. I mean I avoid all the surface veins that are visible but still usually hit something.

troybrown

troybrown

Awards
i think...." oh **** this is it...soo much more i wanted to do in life"....afterwards feel quite dandy..lol

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right. I always use my quads. 25 gauge 1-1/2 Inch pin. I only stick it in about an inch tho. I feel like sense I started taking steroids I've become a lot more veiny lol so it's hard not to hit something on the way in. I mean I avoid all the surface veins that are visible but still usually hit something.
Seriously do the glutes , hurt less and gives less of a cramp later on from the oil. I couldn't walk the next day one time I did in the quads. You dont have more veins just more visible which should make it easier to not hit one haha. And in the glutes I have never hit a vein.

Stickyseeds

Stickyseeds

Awards
Seriously do the glutes , hurt less and gives less of a cramp later on from the oil. I couldn't walk the next day one time I did in the quads. You dont have more veins just more visible which should make it easier to not hit one haha. And in the glutes I have never hit a vein.
Actually I had my wife do my glutes and I had the worse tren cough ever. Last tim I had her give me a shot lol I do my legs because it's a lot easier for me to do it myself. I used to get the soreness in my legs when they were not used to it but now it dosent affect me at all.

monsterish

monsterish

Awards
I rotate between glutes, quads and delts. I use 1in pins. I still think it's very individual

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually I had my wife do my glutes and I had the worse tren cough ever. Last tim I had her give me a shot lol I do my legs because it's a lot easier for me to do it myself. I used to get the soreness in my legs when they were not used to it but now it dosent affect me at all.
Haha yeah but don't let your wife do it. Go from the side while sitting down. Anyways a great tipis to go very slow with the injection. 3 minutes, and mix it with test.

Stickyseeds

Stickyseeds

Awards
Haha yeah but don't let your wife do it. Go from the side while sitting down. Anyways a great tipis to go very slow with the injection. 3 minutes, and mix it with test.
Lol ya no more wife doing it. I have heard going real slow helps. I do always mix it with something either test or whatever else I happen to be injecting at the time. Oh you mean those side glute injections not from the back. I've never tried that way. I usually just use lower quad then mid then upper. Not too low or high. I split middle two thirds of my quad into three sections so I'm kinda switching up sites lol then I do the same on my other leg.

Stickyseeds

Stickyseeds

Awards
Like today my tren injection went smoothly. I mixed with test p that I'm kinda unsure of. I ordered a specific brand of high quality 10ml bottle of test p and the place I ordered from gave me a brand I never heard of and can't find much about on the internet cuz they are a relitivley new brand. Not only that they sent me them in amps. Wtf. That's very bad business in my opinion. I order the expensive stuff I heard a lot of great things about and they give me the cheap ****.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like today my tren injection went smoothly. I mixed with test p that I'm kinda unsure of. I ordered a specific brand of high quality 10ml bottle of test p and the place I ordered from gave me a brand I never heard of and can't find much about on the internet cuz they are a relitivley new brand. Not only that they sent me them in amps. Wtf. That's very bad business in my opinion. I order the expensive stuff I heard a lot of great things about and they give me the cheap ****.
Amps are not uncommon but can't speak for the brand. Regarding side glutes Its way easier and it doesn't affect sitting down. If you do it from the back you can get intense cramps and same with the leg muscles, holy shut I couldn't walk one time when I did it in the leg, next day after also having having leg workout i almost fell cause my leg didn't react to movement haha. I go the whole way with the syringe in the glutes and never had tren cough, I also inject for about 3 minutes. My guess is that since it's so deep inside the muscle it doesn't get in the blood

N

Ninja23

Awards
I've done roughly 30 shots ED so far maybe a few more and haven't gotten it yet but I do get the taste every time I pin delts VG and glutes

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tren no ester the taste hits the lungs and throat like a truck.
Tren ACE 100 mg I get a little tickle
Tren E nothing

Stickyseeds

Stickyseeds

Awards
Tren no ester the taste hits the lungs and throat like a truck.
Tren ACE 100 mg I get a little tickle
Tren E nothing
I haven't had a problem with my tren with no ester yet. I've only pinned it a few times tho. Tren e nothing tren ace feel it every time almost in the lungs. Only had full on tren cough real bad once.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't had a problem with my tren with no ester yet. I've only pinned it a few times tho. Tren e nothing tren ace feel it every time almost in the lungs. Only had full on tren cough real bad once.
Yup suppose to.
I don't think it has anything to do with the vein

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Well damn, I'm going to be starting Tren ace for the first time here pretty soon. Now you guys got me all worried about this cough lol

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well damn, I'm going to be starting Tren ace for the first time here pretty soon. Now you guys got me all worried about this cough lol
The cough is not bad.
Just weird at First
I like it now.
But I'm a freak

monsterish

monsterish

Awards
I'm pretty sure tren cough is more uncommon than it is common. This is just my personal experience and experience I've learned from other users. So I wouldn't be to worried about it.
Also you can a the cough from any anabolic if you knick a vein

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could be one of those like a good dab hit, you don't get off unless you cough. =P
I'm out here in northern California.
This time of year I got Pyrex dishes filled with gold.
The youngsters are drinking a bottle of Robitussin before they take dabs.
Supossedly makes back to back hits bearable.
I'm too old for that. Too rough on the lungs.
But I blow the **** out of some wax.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm pretty sure tren cough is more uncommon than it is common. This is just my personal experience and experience I've learned from other users. So I wouldn't be to worried about it.
Also you can a the cough from any anabolic if you knick a vein
Weather or not you cough is user dependant
But Ace and no ester you should taste after you shoot it.
Your throat and nose and lungs.
Just like test no ester
Instantly taste and smell it

monsterish

monsterish

Awards
Weather or not you cough is user dependant
But Ace and no ester you should taste after you shoot it.
Not true. I've ran both no ester and ace and don't get a taste what so ever. Nor have I ever heard of a "taste"
And pls don't start with gear must of been bunk. I've had great results with both. Maybe a taste is also user dependant

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not true. I've ran both no ester and ace and don't get a taste what so ever. Nor have I ever heard of a "taste"
And pls don't start with gear must of been bunk. I've had great results with both. Maybe a taste is also user dependant
Huh
First I've heard someone using tren no ester and not get a taste or smell.
What about test no ester do you taste or smell that?

monsterish

monsterish

Awards
Tren no ester, yes I have gotten a smell post inject. But not every time. I've read this may be cuz the solvents used to keep the hormone suspended. Thoughts?

monsterish

monsterish

Awards
And test no ester i haven't gotten a smell or taste. I've used both water and oil based as well

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tren no ester, yes I have gotten a smell post inject. But not every time. I've read this may be cuz the solvents used to keep the hormone suspended. Thoughts?
I assumed it was the drug hitting the blood stream.
But that smell you experienced, on some users is quite powerful in the back of the throat. To the point where it causes a cough.
Also now that I think about it. Shots of 100 mg or more with ace or no ester is what actually turns the smell into a tickle for me
75 mg or less not so much.
I still smell it but barely

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And test no ester i haven't gotten a smell or taste. I've used both water and oil based as well
Interesting bro.
First thing that happens when I take the needle out with no esters is I smell the drug.

monsterish

monsterish

Awards
It makes sense I guess I've never experienced it so strongly as others have. I always thought the cough was from hitting a vein and traveling to the lungs causing the cough. I've heard from a few that the cough can be unbearable and painful in the lungs which is why it was caused by knicking a vein

monsterish

monsterish

Awards
Interesting bro.
First thing that happens when I take the needle out with no esters is I smell the drug.
Weird ya doesn't always happen with tren for me. But every single time I run insulin I get a very strong smell post inject

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It makes sense I guess I've never experienced it so strongly as others have. I always thought the cough was from hitting a vein and traveling to the lungs causing the cough. I've heard from a few that the cough can be unbearable and painful in the lungs which is why it was caused by knicking a vein
Some people really have a hard time with it.
I kinda like it.
But I wouldn't if it lasted for an hour of just coughing I guess

Stickyseeds

Stickyseeds

Awards
Don't worry about it lol you may not even get it. Chances are you will eventually if you keep using it tho. Just be aware of what's happening to you. You won't die (probably) you will just feel like you are. It's worse the first time it happens after that your almost prepared for it. I only had it real bad once out of let's say around 100 shots. Most of the time you just get this taste and your lungs have a real uncomfortable feeling it sucks but tren is awesome and to me it's worth it. You gotta wonder what kind of damage it may be doing to your lungs tho.

Stickyseeds

Stickyseeds

Awards
The smell and taste is from it getting into your blood stream. Even if you don't shoot into a vein it can still get into you blood stream thru damaged capillaries a vein you nick or poke thru which is why a lot of people say it happened when they pull the needle out which opens up the pathway for even a drop of tren to get into your bloodstream causing the smell taste because it's traveling thru your blood stream throughout your whole body. It gets into the lungs and is very irritating to the lung tissue. So just like when your coughing due to smoke inhalation or water or whatever your lungs sense should not be in there you begin to cough because of the tren. Your lungs don't realize they can't cough it out so you just have to wait for your blood the circulate alittle more lol

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also too much of the crap found in it - Benzyl alcohol appears to cause allergic reaction in many.

Ever wonder why you have a alcoholic/metallic taste in your throat just seconds before an episode of Tren cough?

The only thing that works to reduce the chances is 1) a good Tren product with proper amounts of BA, 2) warm it up and dose in small increments. I have to keep it at 1/2cc or less at a time usually and 3) mix it with something else and inject very slowly. This one works the best IMO but as you can imagine, I apply all of the above techniques.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Welp, pinned my first 50mg of tren ace today in my left delt. No cough, no metallic taste, so that's good!

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also too much of the crap found in it - Benzyl alcohol appears to cause allergic reaction in many.

Ever wonder why you have a alcoholic/metallic taste in your throat just seconds before an episode of Tren cough?

The only thing that works to reduce the chances is 1) a good Tren product with proper amounts of BA, 2) warm it up and dose in small increments. I have to keep it at 1/2cc or less at a time usually and 3) mix it with something else and inject very slowly. This one works the best IMO but as you can imagine, I apply all of the above techniques.
Bang 100 mg just for fun.
Bet ya you taste it.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Bang 100 mg just for fun.
Bet ya you taste it.
I'm wondering if that's why I haven't tasted anything. Pinned twice now, both 50mg. Injected slowly into the delt. No taste, no cough. Just figured I was doing good!

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm wondering if that's why I haven't tasted anything. Pinned twice now, both 50mg. Injected slowly into the delt. No taste, no cough. Just figured I was doing good!
I actually like when i taste it.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I actually like when i taste it.
I get that....kind of like it lets you know it's working haha. I'd imagine I'd develop a taste for it myself, but if I see results and don't get the cough or taste, I'm fine with that too.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get that....kind of like it lets you know it's working haha. I'd imagine I'd develop a taste for it myself, but if I see results and don't get the cough or taste, I'm fine with that too.
I'm absolutely strong as hell
I'm on about day 12 of tren ace.
I can't sleep that good
Hunger is almost zero
Freezing cold drenched in sweat
Sex drive is killer
Looking dry
I don't really like the way tren makes me feel
But the results are great
I'm going to hit PRs in all lifts before Christmas and get off the tren
My blood pressure is perfect.
Resting heart rate is 59-62
I can breath perfect
I'm attributing all that to GW 15 mg a day

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm absolutely strong as hell
I'm on about day 12 of tren ace.
I can't sleep that good
Hunger is almost zero
Freezing cold drenched in sweat
Sex drive is killer
Looking dry
I don't really like the way tren makes me feel
But the results are great
I'm going to hit PRs in all lifts before Christmas and get off the tren
My blood pressure is perfect.
Resting heart rate is 59-62
I can breath perfect
I'm attributing all that to GW 15 mg a day
^^^ the hunger part doesn't look right to me. I'm usually tearing through my pantry by end of the first week.

And as far as how you"feel" - get some sleep and you'll feel better.

Use sleep aids, GABA (2-4g), night time herbal teas are helpful too (Yogi brand) and if you have an entire weekend to catch up, take about 500mcg of Ketotifen - that should help tremendously.