Low Test Levels After Good Pct

monopoly19

Awards
I recently came off a 16 week cutting cycle using Sustanon 250 at 500mg a week and some Clen. I came off 10 weeks ago used Nolva and some nutraceuticals. It was the best I have ever felt coming off a cycle. MY strength has not dropped, I have not lost a pound and have a great sex drive. I went to get a blood test yesterday to check liver values, A1C levels, and test levels and I came back with my test level at a 178 when the values should be 250-880. I consider myself pretty smart when it comes to this stuff and am stumped here. I dont see how i can feel the best I ever have but my test levels are this low. Any ideas besides getting back on!!!!

Barbell500

Awards
I recently came off a 16 week cutting cycle using Sustanon 250 at 500mg a week and some Clen. I came off 10 weeks ago used Nolva and some nutraceuticals. It was the best I have ever felt coming off a cycle. MY strength has not dropped, I have not lost a pound and have a great sex drive. I went to get a blood test yesterday to check liver values, A1C levels, and test levels and I came back with my test level at a 178 when the values should be 250-880. I consider myself pretty smart when it comes to this stuff and am stumped here. I dont see how i can feel the best I ever have but my test levels are this low. Any ideas besides getting back on!!!!
Maybe the test is wrong? Other than that I have no idea. Going back on sounds good...JK

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
How long has it been since you finished pct?

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Estrogen rebound can cause this problem if you don't taper off slowly your estrogen suppressors or don't end with something like ATD. Basically if suppress your estrogen levels greatly and then let snap back by not tapering; The estrogen level overshoots the normal level and then suppresses your testosterone output and ruining your post cycle therapy. 50 mgs of ATD for three weeks would repair this if that was the cause.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
weird that you have no symptoms but have a terrible test level...

my answer: who cares? you feel good and your **** gets hard - what more do you want? you gonna let some test tell you how to feel?

(it probably will be tough to make gains though - stick with the anabolics!)

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am a big fan of ATD as it controls estrogen while also blocking the androgen receptors on the hypthalamus. that is a very useful double whammy.

If you were to take ATD (the supplement rebound xt is a favorite containing this substance) then you should be able to double or triple your testosterone count. Also, there is typically no estrogen rebound effect with ATD.

I would run Rebound Xt at 25 or 50mgs ED for a month and then go back. another test a month or two later would also be helpful to make sure your HPTA was successfully launched and will last.