Hmmm...Is this feeling/sensation a normal side?

rocknroll

Awards
Newbie 1 week into Phera Plex cycle @ 10mg/day. I have this strange feeling internally in upper abdomen/lower chest area. Feels a little bit like anxiousness, tension, frustration...difficult to describe. It may sound odd but it is the same feeling I get late at night when I'm tired and has always been my body's way indicating tiredness/bedtime. However, I DO NOT feel tired AT ALL with the pheraplex like many do.

I have been eating frequent clean meals. Not tons of calories but more than usual. Perhaps it's some sort of weird way my body is telling me to eat more? Sleep more? The feeling is almost constant. It started about 4-5 days into cycle. Have had blood pressure tested twice over past week and keeps coming back very good 120/62. 185lbs 5'10. Taking many support supps like Hawthorne Berry, ALA, MT, RYR, COQ10, multivitamin, fish oil.

I have heard/read about a "buzz" some people get while "on." Is this it? Ideas? Insight? Advice? Much thanks!

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Newbie 1 week into Phera Plex cycle @ 10mg/day. I have this strange feeling internally in upper abdomen/lower chest area. Feels a little bit like anxiousness, tension, frustration...difficult to describe. It may sound odd but it is the same feeling I get late at night when I'm tired and has always been my body's way indicating tiredness/bedtime. However, I DO NOT feel tired AT ALL with the pheraplex like many do.

I have been eating frequent clean meals. Not tons of calories but more than usual. Perhaps it's some sort of weird way my body is telling me to eat more? Sleep more? The feeling is almost constant. It started about 4-5 days into cycle. Have had blood pressure tested twice over past week and keeps coming back very good 120/62. 185lbs 5'10. Taking many support supps like Hawthorne Berry, ALA, MT, RYR, COQ10, multivitamin, fish oil.

I have heard/read about a "buzz" some people get while "on." Is this it? Ideas? Insight? Advice? Much thanks!
are you talking about a physcial sensation or something mental? it sounds like you are describing both.

i cannot honestly say what you may be feeling but things you should watch out for are

pains in your lower back (probably a back pump but may be kidneys)
different pain in your lower right back (liver,severe)
pain on your right side (liver)
pain in your upper left chest (heart)

i peronsally develope a heartt murmur (typically before sleep) when using steroids for an extended period of time so you may want to watch out for that. others experience this at times as well.

the "buzz" you are talking about i will assume is the feeling of well-being. this is caused by the effect of androgens on dopamine/seratonin levels and is more of a mood elevation than anything else (or anger if you are predisposed).

rocknroll

Awards
are you talking about a physcial sensation or something mental? it sounds like you are describing both.

i cannot honestly say what you may be feeling but things you should watch out for are

pains in your lower back (probably a back pump but may be kidneys)
different pain in your lower right back (liver,severe)
pain on your right side (liver)
pain in your upper left chest (heart)

i peronsally develope a heartt murmur (typically before sleep) when using steroids for an extended period of time so you may want to watch out for that. others experience this at times as well.

the "buzz" you are talking about i will assume is the feeling of well-being. this is caused by the effect of androgens on dopamine/seratonin levels and is more of a mood elevation than anything else (or anger if you are predisposed).
It is physical. It feels good to sigh. The pain does sort of radiate to the back but it isn't low on the back, more in the middle. Sometimes I wonder/worry it is my heart but I would say it is more smack dab in the middle of my torso. Maybe it's from all the support supps and it's in my upper intestinal area...

What does a heart murmur feel like? Can you feel your heart beat irregularly?

Thanks for clarifying the "buzz." I do feel pretty darn good other than this odd sensation.

size

Awards
  • Established
It may be indigestion caused by the pheraplex. It may be anxiety. It may be a heart condition. It may be many different things.

I would suggest monitoring your pulse and blood pressure. Stop taking the product and visit your physician if seriously concerned.

rocknroll

Awards
I keep trying to analyze this "thing." I'm not seriously concerned but maybe I should be. It definitely feels musculoskeletal in that it is relieving to lay on my side/rib cage. Feels like pressure is taken off. Perhaps I have pulled/strained some muscles in my back (thoracic area) or ribs (intercostal muscles maybe?).

Perhaps it IS back pumps? Hmmmm....

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Yes, you can often feel a heart flutter. If this feels like it is your heart, then I would suggest you have a doc check it out (pretty simple for them to do). It may not be caused/aggravated by the PP at all, it may just be that you're paying closer attention to your body and have noticed it.

rocknroll

Awards
Seems to have subsided quite a bit today. Perhaps I just tweaked something while lifting or perhaps the PP is just settling in with my body. Will just keep monitoring.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Renew1 Company Promotions 11
CorpKiller Anabolics 10
Anabolics 2
JudoJosh General Chat 43
macdady Post Cycle Therapy 0