SD & PP 3 weeks in and loving it!

I

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
Just about to start my overlap week

PP for 4 weeks at week1 20mg and week2-3 30mg then overlap with SD for 1 week at 20mg PP and 10mg SD 1st week, Then run SD for 2-3 weeks at 20mg.

Start Stats:
5'10"
185lbs
12% BF
32 yrs old

Prior, during and PCT cycle:
RYR (1.2 g daily)
CoQ10 (50 mg daily)
Policosanol (20 mg daily)
Milk Thistle (1200 mg daily)
Fish oil ed 6 caps
Flax oil ed 6 caps
Hawthorne Berry (1.1 g daily)
Taurine as needed
Fenungreek
Saw palmetto (1.1g) also during PCT
multi ed

PCT:
Week 1: Nolva 40mg, DHEA 200mg, Retain, InhibitE 3caps+ daily sups
Week 2: Nolva 40mg, DEAS150, Retain, InhibitE 4caps+ daily sups
Week 3: Nolva 20mg, DHEA 100mg , Retain, InhibitE 4caps+ daily sups
Week 4: Nolva 20mg, DHEA 100mg, Retain, InhibitE 3 caps+ daily sups
Week 5: DHEA 50mg, Retain, InhibitE 2 caps+daily sups

Currently:
5'10"
198lbs
13ish% BF
32 yrs old
Diet is good been eating( 3200-3600 Kcal) very well for 3 months now, no alcohol for 3 months either (which is not normal for an Irishman)

Feel great, no bad sides to really note (a few cramps here and there). Strength has gone up dramtically, went from pushing 85lbs DB incline to 115lbs now for 5 reps. Overall strenght in every lift. My waist has not grown too much either and the birds(women) are commenting on my size, so to me alone that means it must be noticeable.

Goal is to get to around 210 and then cut down to 195-200 with 10% BF.

doodle

doodle

Awards
nice cycle! keep us posted with your final results. Your superdrol effect will be noticable by the 2nd day, the PP seems to be a good primer for SD and helps to amplify SD results.

I

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
Workouts are still going well, very pleased with performance and intensity thus far. Increase on weights with almost every workout.

This no eating of crap food has become a lot easier over the last two months. Rarely craving it, not to mention there is not a lot of crap food in Iraq/Kuwait area.

I

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
Weight this morning was 200. So far this has been a brilliant cycle. Today starts my SD bleed over week. The strength gains and size from PP alone for 3 weeks has been grand indeed. Looking forward to 3wks of SD. I am starving.

A

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
15 lbs so far. i'll be watching this thread

I

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
15 lbs so far. i'll be watching this thread

Still at 200, however I threw up 335 for flat bench last night.. Felt as if I could have done more, just did not want to push it and hurt myself at this point.

Always hungry, no acne, no real sides (cramp in my delts every now and then). Getting stronger every workout.

I

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
Hit 202 on the scale, so far so good. Still no noticeable sides, sex drive is still in high gear. Just in the few days of taking SD, I have noticed the water retention dropping in my abs, that I am happy about seeing.

Appreciate all the past logs about these cycles and supps, learned a lot in my 4 months of researching PP & SD.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Why not just buy some cycle support from anabolic innovations?

Not to totally diss your cycle or anything because great gains can be made off of it but you are crazy for running those two together for that long. Hope you don't plan on cycling very long. You may not 'feel' the sides but I can assure you that they are not very nice on your body, especially when taken together like that. Of course you will get away with it for a while but it is the same for people who think they can run multiple cycles of tren per year and think they can get away with it.

Prior, during and post cycle therapy cycle:
RYR (1.2 g daily)
CoQ10 (50 mg daily)
Policosanol (20 mg daily)
Milk Thistle (1200 mg daily)
Fish oil ed 6 caps
Flax oil ed 6 caps
Hawthorne Berry (1.1 g daily)
Taurine as needed
Fenungreek
Saw palmetto (1.1g) also during PCT
multi ed

PCT:

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
its a risky cycle, but beautiful to say the least. out of the legal oral only cycles this looks like the best one. sd never did much for me, but pp was a Godsend. it seems like sd works greta for lots of people and if thats the case, this cycle is excellent. keep up the good work. im running my second cycle off PP right now. just started yesterday. by week 3 ill be incorporating test prop. a week into the prop i will drop the PP and start on fina. :thumbsup:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
its a risky cycle, but beautiful to say the least. out of the legal oral only cycles this looks like the best one. superdrol never did much for me, but pp was a Godsend. it seems like superdrol works greta for lots of people and if thats the case, this cycle is excellent. keep up the good work. im running my second cycle off PP right now. just started yesterday. by week 3 ill be incorporating test prop. a week into the prop i will drop the PP and start on fina. :thumbsup:
That is just the thing though. Risky + beatiful do not go together. I mean anadrol + tren + test + DNP is a beatiful cycle too as heck you would look mean, but lets just say you wouldn't last very long. I am not trying to compare it to that obviously, as I am not that naive, but I am just saying that I don't recommend this to people, especially if they plan on doing it multiple times per year.

I will agree it will put mass on you but I am putting it out there for everyone to read that just because there are mass gains involved doesn't mean it's a good idea. There are MUCH better options out there. Use with caution.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
^----i agree. be cautious. maybe a week into the overlap, get a blood test if possible? like Lake said, just because you feel great it doesn't mean your body is doing great. ive done two stacked oral cycles. prostan/ergomax and PP/HD. everything else has been standalone. SD is very strong, PP is decently mild. to me, PP was much more mild than HD. i dont think i was really even shut down during PP, but HD i REALLY felt it. but, you should be ok. take some GOOOOD time off before running anything. let youself fully recover, and then take off some more time.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
bump for some others input on this cycle. It's an interesting mix, I'd like to hear some input from others on the board that may have done this cycle in the past and what there results were.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Me, personally, I'd never run another methylated steroid with Superdrol. (Maybe TST or Prostan....)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long is the total cycle 7 weeks? i couldn't really tell the way it was posted. OH BTW viper i've run this cycle with great success but not for as long

doodle

doodle

Awards
Done almost same exact cycle with great results. My avatar is from the last day of the cycle, gained 12 lbs. of lean muscle.

I

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
How long is the total cycle 7 weeks? i couldn't really tell the way it was posted. OH BTW viper i've run this cycle with great success but not for as long
Yes 7 weeks total.

I

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
Why not just buy some cycle support from anabolic innovations?

Not to totally diss your cycle or anything because great gains can be made off of it but you are crazy for running those two together for that long. Hope you don't plan on cycling very long. You may not 'feel' the sides but I can assure you that they are not very nice on your body, especially when taken together like that. Of course you will get away with it for a while but it is the same for people who think they can run multiple cycles of tren per year and think they can get away with it.

I had purchased all my supps several months ago prior to seeing your post on the cycle support. I wanted to get my diet and preload in before cycling.
I will not be running another cycle for a year at least. The last one I ran was over 3 years ago 1AD/4AD and loved the results.

I

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
Keep us update. I was think about doing the PP/superdrol cycle but only for 6 weeks not 7. but still interested in your results
Sorry brain fart, I added my bridge over week twice, it is only for 6 weeks total.

Workouts still going strong and very well indeed. Since taking SD this week with PP I have noticed water weight dropping, my abs are showing better and the obliques are shaping nicely indeed. Sex drive is throught the roof, cannot seem to get enough in a day.

My bolloxs have not begun to shrink or scurry back inside as of yet and hope they do not. Noticed a little pain in my elbows when working out, feels almost like tendons are being strecthed a little. Weight was 200 this morning, down 2lbs, however definition and size is much better.

I

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
Still not sure if it is the SD or combo of SD/Hot Rox Extreme, howevere I can see a difference in definition and water bloat reduction in the last 6 days. Very plaesed. Strength is still going up, weight is staying aroun 200 ish whilst dropping water weight.

Sex drive still in overdrive, no acne as of yet and still growing and getting more defined. two more weeks and then starts the PCT.

I

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
weight 202 (taken after morning piss)

3 sets of 5 with 120lb DB for falt bench yesterday
3 sets of 5 with 115lb DB for incline
3 sets of 5 with 295 BB decline

Chest is starting to show the muscle fibers nicely now.

Since starting SD fat seems to be dropping and getting much more defined.

Just want to thank everyone who created previous logs and given their advice. It really helped with motivation and expanding my knowledge base.

Cheers

I

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday’s workout was absolutely brilliant!

Back & Bi's

Switched up my routine a bit, now only taking a 20 sec rest between sets (drop sets) and add a few more sets to the workout.

ex:
BB curls: rested just enough to drop the weight
1x6 135
1x6 125
1x6 115
1x6 105

I am exhausted after this, however I am feeling ripped when completed and the pump in grand indeed.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subscribed. seems like a good cycle i see you have all the support supps too so i think you will be fine.

Are you dosing the two together? how was the Phera solo?

I

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
subscribed. seems like a good cycle i see you have all the support supps too so i think you will be fine.

Are you dosing the two together? how was the Phera solo?
Bridged them for one week. PP solo was brilliant, great gains strength and size, a bit of water weight too.

Since going on SD though, the water weight has dropped. BF% has gone down a bit and sefinition is really coming out.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know you bridged them but did you take them both at the same time?

Im looking forward to my PP cycle soon. Did you experience acne at all on PP?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay i think im not speaking english...haha did you pop them in your mouth and ingest them at the same time of the day? not a real important question would just like to know because i have SD and PP and was looking into this since I dont want to do many cycles this year but wanted to try both.

I

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
okay i think im not speaking english...haha did you pop them in your mouth and ingest them at the same time of the day? not a real important question would just like to know because i have superdrol and PP and was looking into this since I dont want to do many cycles this year but wanted to try both.
No you are speaking American mate! I took PP at 0400, SD at 1200 and PP againa t 1600. I try to take SD at least a few hours before my workout. Now that I am on SD solo I take 20mg ed 10-12hrs apart.

I

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
Weight 204
The drop set workout with less than 20 sec rest between sets is tiring, however I feel stronger every workout.

Still no noticeable sides, no acne and sex drive is high.

1 1/2 weeks to go then I start my PCT. Hope to try to cut up later down the road, just need to get a good combo set up. Time to research.

K

ktw

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to get any bloodwork done? I ask because I stocked up on both before the ban and was origonally planning to run 4 weeks pp then 4weeks off/pct/igf1/alb then sd 4 weeks and then pct and alb after, but if this is really not that horrible on blood values than that middle bridge may not be necessary.

I

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to get any bloodwork done? I ask because I stocked up on both before the ban and was origonally planning to run 4 weeks pp then 4weeks off/post cycle therapy/igf1/alb then superdrol 4 weeks and then post cycle therapy and alb after, but if this is really not that horrible on blood values than that middle bridge may not be necessary.
Hard to get blood work done in Iraq whilst deployed. I did have my BP checked yesterday and I was 138/79 I think. Not bad considering I walked 3/4 miles in 120F to get to the clinic.

First sides have happened, I woke with a few pimples on my neck, collar line, could be from all the sweating though.

Weight is the same, have not up my calories lately, may adjust a few hundred if possible for the last week and a half.

Still doing the drop sets and size is getting nice, seems to work well for me, tired as feck when I am done though.

I

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
Still at 204 (not complaining).

Finally got one of the back pumps that everyone talks about. Happened during my last set on my back workout. It hurt but once I started curling it vanished.

Strength is still going up:
BB curl 140x6, 135x8, then worked my way down in drop sets to 95lbs for the burn out.

Hammer curls are up:
DB 70lbx6 then drop set down to 45's

Had a few more pimple show up on my chest, not bad, just noticeable.

Need to up my calories a bit this last week or so, I think that is why my weight is not increasing. Just a few hundred. Elbow joints seem to be a little drier today than normal.

Overall very happy with the cycle.

I

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders today...

DB press 100x5
drop set it down to 65's

Then I went to rear delts and feck my bloody neck/shoulder up somehow. Had to stop my workout. Hopefully will be better after a night of rest.

Every workout still seems to be a little more than I lifted last workout. Acne flare up is at bay with Proactiv (good ****e)

Up'd my calories to around 4K a day now.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so your up 19lbs? what do you think your BF% is?

I

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
so your up 19lbs? what do you think your BF% is?
I ordered a caliper to check, I can see my top 4 abs finally poking through, which I could not see to well prior to this cycle. I would guess around 12%. Will know in a week or so when I get the calipers.

I

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
Down to 201, I think I am still dropping water weight though.(Could be the 120 F weather helping with that)

No more back pumps since that one time, acne has stopped popping up and the libido is still high.

One week to go and then PCT for several weeks, then I shall see how much I keep. Going to keep the calories up and slow the workout down just a wee bit, not too much.

I

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone else taking SD noticed a weight reduction whilst cycling? I am down to 197, calories are high and clean still. It seems that my weight reduction is all in my abdomin and lower back regions, quite happy with this. No muscle mass or strength lost, just seems to be cutting me up nicely.

Still no visible side, a cramp more often than before, that is it.
Libido is in overdrive, strength is still increasing and veins are popping out all over.

Last few days before PCT, see what I keep from it. If I drop to 195 that will still be 10lbs since start, I will be happy.

Cheers

I

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
Down to my last few days now, up'd the dose to 30 ed. Feeling pretty grand. Strength has continued to grow throughout the cycle. Size is leveling off now, I think. Happy with gains thus far, will see what happens during PCT.

Me bolloxs are still hanging, no shrinkage and the libido is still high. Little to no acne, a few cramps here and there, tenderness in an elbow for a few days. All in all, brilliant time.

Currently at 199.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Sweet man.
The weight your losing is probably a combination of fat and water weight. Running SD at the end of a wet cycle can be a welcome.

I

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
Sweet man.
The weight your losing is probably a combination of fat and water weight. Running superdrol at the end of a wet cycle can be a welcome.
I think so too, definition has been grand the last two weeks, very happy indeed.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes very nice to see your progress. I imagine you're either 1. Eating 4000 calories MRE's 3 times a day or 2. You have a chow hall.

Also, SD/PP despite people shying away from two methyls is quite possibly the best strength/mass combination. As PP gives you a bloat SD kicks in a week later and is continued 1 week after PP is done. It's perfect really. Gives strength,mass and cut.

K

ktw

Awards
  • Established
What's PCT like for you?

I'm really thinking of running this as my first cycle, followed by IGF-1 LR3, toremifine, rebound xt, lean xtreme, DHEA and Powerfull in PCT, want to make sure I have all my bases covered.

K

ktw

Awards
  • Established
That is just the thing though. Risky + beatiful do not go together. I mean anadrol + tren + test + DNP is a beatiful cycle too as heck you would look mean, but lets just say you wouldn't last very long. I am not trying to compare it to that obviously, as I am not that naive, but I am just saying that I don't recommend this to people, especially if they plan on doing it multiple times per year.

I will agree it will put mass on you but I am putting it out there for everyone to read that just because there are mass gains involved doesn't mean it's a good idea. There are MUCH better options out there. Use with caution.

You have to realize though, some of us out there have nothing to choose from buy legal products. I would never be able to walk up to people I see in my gym and ask for sources, nor do I have any idea how to obtain safer, yet illegal, compounds. Ya I could homebrew but I think there is too much room for error there for a beginner and would not really trust it as much as buying a legitimate bottle produced by a pharmacy.

I know myself that such a cycle is risky and if I ever do it I will take proper precautions and would not run it more than once. It's also ironic that more effective and safer compounds are illegal.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You have to realize though, some of us out there have nothing to choose from buy legal products. I would never be able to walk up to people I see in my gym and ask for sources, nor do I have any idea how to obtain safer, yet illegal, compounds. Ya I could homebrew but I think there is too much room for error there for a beginner and would not really trust it as much as buying a legitimate bottle produced by a pharmacy.

I know myself that such a cycle is risky and if I ever do it I will take proper precautions and would not run it more than once. It's also ironic that more effective and safer compounds are illegal.

Are you planning on Bookending your projected cycle? I.E. last 2 weeks of superdrol PP starting IGF1 and ending with IGF1 2 weeks into post cycle therapy?

If you have the ability to use IGF1 I would book end it.

K

ktw

Awards
  • Established
Yes, that is the plan so far. I'm hoping it will help me keep my gains in PCT and I heard that it also helps libido rebound as well. I'm also now considering running albuterol, but that might not be necessary because I think the SD and IGF will lean me out pretty well.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, that is the plan so far. I'm hoping it will help me keep my gains in post cycle therapy and I heard that it also helps libido rebound as well. I'm also now considering running albuterol, but that might not be necessary because I think the superdrol and IGF will lean me out pretty well.
From what I've seen Albuterol is not even nearly as effective as IGF. And the anti-catabolic properties may not be as great as they seem. Stick with the SD IGF and you should be pretty happy.

K

ktw

Awards
  • Established
I meant in addition to the IGF, but that is un necessary I think