letrozole and hair line

D

dess

Awards
i am trying to reduce some pubertal gyno and was thinking of using letrozole. i've read that it can cause ur hair to thin. is this true and is there any percautions I could take to negate this side efffect? would rebound xt have similar effects on the hairline? i am going to do a cycle of rebound xt first to see if i get some reduction on the gyno from that and have read of some pppl runing it inversely with nolva. i have also read that nolva inhibits some ai's, so would nolva interfer with something like rebound xt, because i believe rxt functions paritally as an ai. any help would be much appreciated.

thanx

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I think running Nolva and rebound is fine...tho i'm not 100% sure on this...

I have done it in the past tho...with no negative effects (that I noticed)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
you can use Nolvadex and Rebound (ATD), ATD will raise your free test until you discontinue it. It is probably your best bet for killing existing gyno. Vitex may help to if it is not completely estrogen related. Any increase in test, thereby DHT can effect the hair. I doubt Nolvadex, Letro or ATD will significantly raise DHT enough to attack your hair. very much doubt it.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I think an SERM would work better for existing gyno. Letro; which can be difficult to dose (personal experience), is a better tool for neutralizing
a "wet" androgen like d-bol.

doodle

doodle

Awards
If your concerned about the hairline definitely throw some finasteride in the mix. take about 1-2mg a day and your hair will possibly thicken.

M

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
It is a side effect of letro ( hair loss ) but I have never seen anyone have that problem with it.

S

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
letro will not get rid of your preexisting pubertal gyno. nolvadex probably wont either. dont use them together - there is an interaction concern that eludes me now....look it up.

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
letro will not get rid of your preexisting pubertal gyno. nolvadex probably wont either. dont use them together - there is an interaction concern that eludes me now....look it up.
What this guy said. Gyno is removed with a surgeon's knife.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Give ATD a shot though, people have had success (check logs here and BB.com). Letro prevents your body from making estrogen. ATD actually kills the estrogen produced.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Rebount XT doesn't "partially act like an ai," it is an AI.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
i am trying to reduce some pubertal gyno and was thinking of using letrozole. i've read that it can cause ur hair to thin. is this true and is there any percautions I could take to negate this side efffect? would rebound xt have similar effects on the hairline? i am going to do a cycle of rebound xt first to see if i get some reduction on the gyno from that and have read of some pppl runing it inversely with nolva. i have also read that nolva inhibits some ai's, so would nolva interfer with something like rebound xt, because i believe rxt functions paritally as an ai. any help would be much appreciated.

thanx
I have felt like my higher dosed ventures into ATD have accelerated my PDB greatly.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Good question, I was waiting to explain it. Pre-Dispositioned Balding. MPB, it's all genetics with me. My Dad finally has as much hair as me, (or little) mit is excelerated loss through androgens. I coined it. :)

S

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good question, I was waiting to explain it. Pre-Dispositioned Balding. MPB, it's all genetics with me. My Dad finally has as much hair as me, (or little) mit is excelerated loss through androgens. I coined it. :)
so...yeah, MPB.

you'll know if you have it if your pictures from high school show you with a flat, full hairline and now, in the mirror, it's not quite flat anymore....the "M" factor (i coined that)

other than that, i dont know of any other way to know if you have the gene besides a DNA test (and i dont know if the whitecoats have even isolated it....probably not)