why so many posts on these prohormones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sizzurp

Banned
Awards
is it me or does it seem like every post in this anabolics forum has something to do with prohormones? Even the threads that ask what is the best with less sides doesnt even include real juice just prohormones. If anything it should be the other way around

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Most of the 'prohoromones' you are reffering to are actually steroids, by definition. The 'pro' in 'prohormones' indicates that these compounds must be metabolized into their active forms. Most of these new designer steroids exist in active form, and thus are active hormones. That being said, I think they are just insanely popular because of the ease of acquiring as opposed to illegal steroids.
cc

sizzurp

Banned
Awards
Most of the 'prohoromones' you are reffering to are actually steroids, by definition. The 'pro' in 'prohormones' indicates that these compounds must be metabolized into their active forms. Most of these new designer steroids exist in active form, and thus are active hormones. That being said, I think they are just insanely popular because of the ease of acquiring as opposed to illegal steroids.
cc
dude you dont have to give me that lecture on what they are, im damn well aware of what they are. I cant believe you actually tried to tell me that ****. I for some reason dont put them in the same category as steroids, but prohormones cause they were never developed for a reason/and or tested. the thing is its a negative thing to have so many people asking about them, i see more threads on ergomax than test. yeh they might be legal but they are also more toxic than other developed steroids(test,tren,winny,var,eq) u get the point.

Ripw4

Ripw4

Awards
Settle down Beavis..
the man was just trying to answer your question informatively.. I am also going with his answer..Easier to obtain=more popular!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude you dont have to give me that lecture on what they are, im damn well aware of what they are. I cant believe you actually tried to tell me that ****. I for some reason dont put them in the same category as steroids, but prohormones cause they were never developed for a reason/and or tested. the thing is its a negative thing to have so many people asking about them, i see more threads on ergomax than test. yeh they might be legal but they are also more toxic than other developed steroids(test,tren,winny,var,eq) u get the point.
EDITED POST: PLAY NICE.

well then you sir are mistaken. because, they are in fact steroids. maybe the reason you see more threads on "ergomax" rather than "test" is because less is known about ergomax which that statement in itself answers your first question on why so many posts are on "prohormones."

this is the "steroid" section. any somewhat intelligent person (obviously not you) would realize that superdrol isn't a supplement. in what other area should it be posted?...

Last edited by a moderator:
moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
dude you dont have to give me that lecture on what they are, im damn well aware of what they are.I cant believe you actually tried to tell me that ****.
Well, you sound like the type of guy that needs to be told these things.

Considering they used to be as easy to get as multivitamins, I'm surprised there aren't more posts on them. The recent prohibiting of them contributes to that I'm sure.

Last edited:
bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I can't think of anything nice to say to you so I am going to go away, but I will leave you with this: :FUfinger:

P.S. You sound like a moron.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps you should read your post before clicking the 'submit reply' button. I was simply replying to and correcting your post. I have no time to argue semantics with a mental midget.
Good Day.
cc

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
I can't think of anything nice to say to you so I am going to go away, but I will leave you with this: :FUfinger:

P.S. You sound like a moron.
DAMMMMM !! I was drinking something while reading this BPmartyr. I spilt it all over my screen when I read your post ..... To funny!!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
how come we cant neg rep anymore, cause one of two things has happened 1) cousins have increased mating frequency 2) no one has to make legitimate posts or be respectful. and on that note ferraris are great, tested to perform, i can afford a sunfire so guess what im drivin?

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
how come we cant neg rep anymore, cause one of two things has happened 1) cousins have increased mating frequency 2) no one has to make legitimate posts or be respectful. and on that note ferraris are great, tested to perform, i can afford a sunfire so guess what im drivin?
My sentiments exactly. Also, watch this guy, if you watch long enough he bags himself :bruce1:

cc

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
because on this board, most guys just use the sponsor's products.. in the cycle logs there is a bit more on 'real' AAS use. but yes, most cycles here are 4 weeks of non-test based designer orals. i still find it interesting, most of the guys aren't vets.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
because on this board, most guys just use the sponsor's products.. in the cycle logs there is a bit more on 'real' anabolic steroids use. but yes, most cycles here are 4 weeks of non-test based designer orals. i still find it interesting, most of the guys aren't vets.

Do you mean vet grade (HAHA)?? I am a vet a verternaierian ... Can you drink winny ????HAHa just kidding its friday night and tryin to loosen things up!! Dont mind me LOL) !! I am a psychic though and I predict this thread getting very long !!! LOL..

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
It's simply because they are still legal.

If testosterone enanthate were legal - there would be 75 million threads on it....

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Play nice or everyone's going to bed without dinner.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
It's simply because they are still legal.

If testosterone enanthate were legal - there would be 75 million threads on it....
hehe, yep - AM.com is simply the gateway to the DARK SIDE

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
"CED - I am your father."
ha yeah, i left for a while and became a huge druggie because of AM.com
nah, I safely abused steroids for the last 5months.
I'm going to chill out now though, healthy lifestyle no more bad things

it's imporant to distinguish between precursors (prohormones) and active steroids. I don't know the latest designer steroid that is being pushed but if it is a methylated oral - than it is an active steroid (and should be legal, eat sh_t amy shipley). The only legal precursor I can think of is that prostanazol stuff.

1-ad was the only good 'prohormone' I can remember (precursor to 1-test). 4-ad maintained libido but was hardly anabolic (precursor to testosterone at about 13% or something). 19-nor (precusor to DecaD) was bloat in a bottle but was 'okay'. the rest were garbage.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
hi kwycke, looking at the thread but hiding from us these days.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Now he's safely abusing his penis :D this guy never stops!

:bb2:
meh, i can't workout or stay on my feet for too long so I might as well try to build this body part.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Oddly enough CED, I have stockpiles of those 3 you mentioned. Also some methyl-dien.

Haven't used any of them, doubt I ever will. Maybe one day.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Oddly enough CED, I have stockpiles of those 3 you mentioned. Also some methyl-dien.

You can use them as spices for your meals...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established

1-ad and 4-ad work well for a first or second cycle. I was tremendously successful with those back in the day. You could use 1-ad to kickstart a real cycle. or maybe you got a friend who doesn't want to pin himself but wants some quick muscle

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
1-ad was good, but damn it made my pee burn:aargh: ! 1 -test was very good to me though. And by the way, I need to add nothing to this sizzurp guys's dumb, I mean stupid, I mean irrelevent, question:D! He did all the damage he needed with that simple little ignorant question/statement, and everyone else jumped on him. DIN, DING , DING.....its over folks, lights out for him! LOL!! By the way, I hope this does not make me go to bed with no dinner YR!

ndfan

Awards
sizzurp went into hiding. Funny how he hasn't come back to defend his stupid thread.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
it's alright, this board has mostly designer steroid threads (why we refer to them as prohormones, I don't know). he is right, but we don't need people getting in fights.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
it's alright, this board has mostly designer steroid threads (why we refer to them as prohormones, I don't know). he is right, but we don't need people getting in fights.

Yeah, why is the name "prohormone" still around?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, why is the name "prohormone" still around?
I think maybe it'd be better if we still referred to them as PHs so that when other people heard them talked about they wouldn't flip so easily. Sorta comes out better when you say "Yes I am ingesting prohormones to help gain muscle" or "Yes I am ingesting designer STEROIDS! to help gain muscle" see the difference? Hehe. :icon_lol:

sizzurp

Banned
Awards
EDITED POST: If you can't play nice, you won't be allowed to play here. Let's keep the dialog civil.

no i didnt go into hiding, after seeing all of you fine people back each other up im not even trying to argue with a bunch of mistaken individuals. didnt i say in my first that i know prohormones are steroids, im well aware that any of these hormones(superdrol,mt) will shutdown your hpta just like test or d-bol would, if you didnt understand my question then your a intellectually challenged. it was actually a kind of a concern (me asking the question), most of these "prohormone" steroids are worse on your lipids, and Blood work in general that your conventional steroids. kind of like me saying that i see alot of dudes running stupid ass cycles. if your going to shut down your hpta you might as well take **** thats proven. and dont give me bs about these "prohormones" being just as effective, there are no long term studies at all on these new compounds.

Last edited by a moderator:

sizzurp

Banned
Awards
please refrain from such talk, it is counterproductive to anything we are trying to achieve here at AM

-ryansm-

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no i didnt go into hiding, after seeing all of you faggots back each other up im not even trying to argue with a bunch of retards. didnt i say in my first that i know prohormones are steroids, im well aware that any of these hormones(superdrol,mt) will shutdown your hpta just like test or d-bol would, if you didnt understand my question then your a fuking moron. it was actually a kind of a concern (me asking the question), most of these "prohormone" steroids are worse on your lipids, and Blood work in general that your conventional steroids. kind of like me saying that i see alot of dudes running stupid ass cycles. if your going to shut down your hpta you might as well take **** thats proven. and dont give me bs about these "prohormones" being just as effective, there are no long term studies at all on these new compounds.
Many of the well established oral steroids are harsh on your body. To say that there is a difference btw effectiveness of an "established" oral steroid, and a newer compound such as SD is unfounded. The results are there. The main problem I see is that these "Designers" are oral based, and methylated, and the designed cycles of those using these products are not based around what is a well established cycle. Such as using Test as a base, or using orals as an addition to a longer injectable cycle. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.