winny cycle ?

axelb

Awards
I was thinking of taking superdrol and winny together or winny towards the last week of superdrol and then on, is it a good idea? if so how long should i run the winny and at what dosages. I have nolva and clomid for post cycle therapy.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Winny is usally used for 6-8 weeks . Some use it longer but it is a 17 aa and is toxic on your liver . Most use 50mg or so ED. Not sure about superdrol so maybe someone else can give some input there.. What are your stats?? And welcome to AMINDS

axelb

Awards
25 5'7 181. not looking for huge gains. just some lean mass and loose some fat.

axelb

Awards
one more thing, if i run winny towards the end when im done with the superdrol can i run PCT for the superdrol while running winny?

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
25 5'7 181. not looking for huge gains. just some lean mass and loose some fat.
Diet and cardio are the way to lose fat... I think superdrol is only used for like three weeks or so ( again not sure on it . I only have some knowledge on prescription steroids). So probably would not be good to use with winny.. I will bump for you for more input on superdrol !!

axelb

Awards
yea superdrol is only ran for three weeks. I have taken it before with no sides. I run several supps to keep everything in check. i was just wondering on the winny.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
one more thing, if i run winny towards the end when im done with the superdrol can i run post cycle therapy for the superdrol while running winny?
No winny is suppressive !! You need to do some more research... Winny and test would be a better combo . But I dont think you ready yet until you do some further research...

axelb

Awards
I kinda of new to the whole steroid thing. I have been doing some research but are just some things you will never find out without asking. so you say no i cant do winny at all or no winny while on pct. also what do you mean by suppressive. sorry for all the questions. thanks for your help

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
I kinda of new to the whole steroid thing. I have been doing some research but are just some things you will never find out without asking. so you say no i cant do winny at all or no winny while on post cycle therapy. also what do you mean by suppressive. sorry for all the questions. thanks for your help

No prob man!! Just read what I posted above and it will answer all your questions on it!!!

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I personally would think twice before running oral stanozolol after 3 weeks of superdrol. After taxing your liver and lipids with the drols, which is very toxic, running and alkylated compound right behind it is torture on your system... just my $.02, take it for what it's worth

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
it wont be oral, it will be injections.
HUH???? It is a 17aa either way!! Does not matter if it is oral or injectable.. Did you read the winny profile I posted???

axelb

Awards
yea i just read it, before i postes the previouse post. How bout a winny only cycle? worth it?

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
yea i just read it, before i postes the previouse post. How bout a winny only cycle? worth it?
Nope!! Winny is suppressive to you natural testosterone .. Not smart to use without using test .. Unless you really dont like your penis (LOL it can cause sexual dysfunction)..

axelb

Awards
other than the sexual dysfunction, would the results be warranted. I have taken superdrol and tren before, but not together and have never had any sexual dysfunction problems. In fact it has dont the opposite for me, always looking to get some.lol, i guess im weird.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
other than the sexual dysfunction, would the results be warranted. I have taken superdrol and tren before, but not together and have never had any sexual dysfunction problems. In fact it has dont the opposite for me, always looking to get some.lol, i guess im weird.
Tren is a 19 nor and is know for sexual dysfunction... You will have to research more as I dont think your ready for any steriods until you research .. Not flaming you man .. Just telling you what I am seeing..

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
you would be better off using something like eq, primo or var if you excluded test from the cycle. winny is down there at the bottom as far as effectiveness goes for most people. i would almost opt for mega-zol over winny. much cheaper and you can take about 150mgs a day and see decent results.

but i will add in, just as mercedes said, i dont feel you are ready. stick to the basics for now. nothing wrong with training hard, eating a lot, sleeping AND educating yourself on chemicals in the mean time. wait until you feel comfortable...and then research some more.