Sustanon / Phera-Plex / HGH

Z

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I don't have enough time for a full log but I thought I'd make mention of a few things in case anyone searches for a cycle like this in the future..

I'm taking 250mg of Sustanon every Thursday and Monday.
I'm taking 20mg of Phera-Plex (10mg/am-10mg/pm) daily.
I'm taking 1.5 iu's of HGH (Somatotropin) daily.

My first note is that I'm on the 14th day and I've gained 8 pounds. It's not fat because I'm watching my bodyfat percentage. Maybe it's mostly water. Who knows?

Up until now, I haven't been training legs. They're already big. But, I'm going to start again.. The reason I mention this is because I think it's important to know that the 8 pounds I've gained is all in my upper body. To me, gaining muscle mass in my legs is easy...

My nipples don't hurt or itch, but oddly enough - when I'm in the shower, they feel wierd. Sort of like they're very brittle (not to the touch, the nipple itself feels brittle) - like it's going to crack/break off! :p I don't know what this means, but I'll be watching...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
This may sound kinda odd, but how are you feeling? I would assume that to be a quick acting, feel good stack. Thoughts?

Z

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Well.. My mood is very good.. And I'm more energetic than usual. Though I do feel the Phera-Plex makes me a bit lethargic half-way through the day...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
What is your carb situation like? Are you bulking/ cutting right now? Low carb makes me feel like dookie. PERIOD.

I should change my name to the muffin man.

But Beelzebub would brag "He'll keep you regular." LOL

Z

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
My diet isn't anything out of the ordinary. I'm doing high protein, medium carbohydrate. I'm not eating a lot of calories, either. I'm mainly looking to trim down a bit but add some muscle at the same time. My wife is telling me I'm looking broader on top (chest, shoulders)..

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I tend to lean out from the head and toes to center. SO this is a good thing. Keep us informed of anymore weight gain or mirror test. Thanks!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
good gains thus far, combo of mass and water (from the long esters in the sustanon). reasonable doses, good gains man.. keep at it

Z

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I'm following the following training regimen:

Day 1: Chest, biceps
Day 2: Off or cardio
Day 3: Thighs
Day 4: Off or cardio
Day 5: Shoulder, triceps
Day 6: Off or cardio
Day 7: Back, calves

I've never had so much off time before - especially between day 1 and day 5 with no upper body.. I'm hoping all this rest will be good for my various injuries..

B

Beebs

Awards
How do you like your split? I'm fiddling around with a 4 day split, and I like your idea.

Z

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I really like this new split that I'm doing - but I'd REALLY like to hit chest and biceps one more time during the week. That's probably a no-no but even on testosterone therapy? I don't know.. It probably IS for the best to get as much rest as I'm getting.. For both injuries and hypertrophy...