Good Lord! Just look at this guy!!

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I saw this on BB and just had to bring the stupidity over for show and tell!. Perfect example of WHAT NOT TO DO!

Superdrol/M1T/Max LMG/4-AD/Methyl Jacked Stack info
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am taking the following stack for about 6 weeks and have gained about 25 lbs. Yeah I know very nice, but I am having a few problems. Please dont ask me to use the search button because I have. I reasearched this cycle very carefully before I. I wanted to go big and I did.

Cycle:

SD 30mg a day
M1T 40mg a day
4-AD 900mg a day
Max LMG 75mg a day
Methyl Jacked 40 mg a day

Problems:

1. Balls have been hurting for about 2 weeks.
2. Lower right back pain for about 3 weeks.
3. I can only sleep like 4 hours a night for the last week or so.
4. My temper is off the hook. I punched my car today.
5. The left side of my body is a bit red.
6. My shouldes are broke out like a mother.
7. My teeth have been hurting for the last week.

Do you think I should go see a doctor or just stop my 9 week cycle early? Do you think I should add in Ergomax or prostanz for the final 2 weeks? What should I take for PCT?

OH- this was his PCT plan: "Tommorrow I will start my trib and novadex xt any thing else?. Should I see a doctor or will I normalize?"

Last edited:
Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
This is for real ? where was this? that low back pain is probably his liver going into the last convolsions before death and, well no reason to go on. We may have a darwin award winner here.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
I like the part where he says .

" I reasearched this cycle very carefully before I. I wanted to go big and I did."

Also this part is classic

Do you think I should go see a doctor or just stop my 9 week cycle early?

Man oh man .... Dont know what to say about that but DAM !! LOL..

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I think he should add some more supps in there. Def not enough:think:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I sware its real! I was tring to find some answers that I cant find on here, (dont know why I thought they would be on BB, but who knows).

Honestly, this was the funniest part I thought; heres one of the replies: I bolded what Im talking about:
Your balls probably hurt for a number of reasons. I would imagine complete lack of use, since your libido is shot. Also, suppression must be at an all time high on this cycle, which means you are gonna need the strongest pct I have ever seen. You will need clomid, nolva, and an atd ai such as rxt, ultra hot, novedex, etc.

It took me a while to actually realize why I was LOL, I mean, "The strongest PCT I have ever seen"?!!! - Like,.. the list of supps for people's PCT already looks like a constatutional amendment, I cant imagin what else can be added! - also, wondering if this guy has gone around looking at different compilations of PCT supps in piles, going "yep, this one is fine",.. "Add a little X here, some why there".....
"MY GOD man!, This is going to require the largest PCT Ive ever SEEN!!!" ,...

I really am not doing a good job at explaining why I found that part soo funny.
I once laughed for 5 weeks straight every time I envisioned the senerio playing out in my head while this guy was telling me that chimpanzees hunt minkeys by chasing them up trees, where another chimp is waiting to throw him out once he gets to the top- (or the other way around)
- Oh, if you could only see the expression on the poor monkeys face when he hets to the top thinking he's safe, only to see a chimp push him out of a tree!! -or-
The expression oin the confused monkey's faces whe nthey are chasing this poor chimp around the place, and there are 2 trees close together, and the monkey chooses the "other" tree,.... with the chimp's on the ground all confused like they couldn't forsee the monkey choosing the other tree!

OH- well, Ive just about killed this thread now! - Stupid monkies!:nutkick:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I like the part where he says .

" I reasearched this cycle very carefully before I. I wanted to go big and I did."

Also this part is classic

Do you think I should go see a doctor or just stop my 9 week cycle early?

Man oh man .... Dont know what to say about that but DAM !! LOL..
Forgot to mention- I think he was only 15!

Here: For entertainment purposes only!! (it's sooo entertaining over there- rediculas)
Superdrol/M1T/Max LMG/4-AD/Methyl Jacked Stack info - Bodybuilding.com Forums

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
Your balls probably hurt for a number of reasons. I would imagine complete lack of use, since your libido is shot.
I like that, and my friends wonder why I think they need education!

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
The sad part is that it probably isn't a joke. this is why there is going to be another ban, and soon. I can kind of see there point after a few threads like these.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
WoW good times over there. His liver is loving him at the moment!!!!:thumbsup:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I think he needs to add 10 mg of methyl tren just in case he's missing something :rolleyes:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
he forgot the anadrol, dianabol, t-bol and halotestin; naughty liver you must be punished, lol.

animalXXX

Awards
he forgot the anadrol, dianabol, t-bol and halotestin; naughty liver you must be punished, lol.
hope he washes it down with some whiskey to help soothe the liver....http://anabolicminds.com/forum/images/smilies/6-27-04/trout.gif. Damn, there's something about this guy that reminds me of Saluu.... o yeah.. he's dumb "steroid monkey"!! WTF kind of a research did he do? This is the craziest cycle i've ever seen!!! He's falling apart and he's wondering if he should stop???? Somebody should take him to a head doctor .....

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I think he needs to add 10 mg of methyl tren just in case he's missing something :rolleyes:
Don't mention mibolerone, you're scaring my liver. :sick: ;)

Looks like the gene pool needs a little chlorine or a little 17AA if you use enough. Good Lord people are stupid. :frustrate

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
:rofl: That one's hilarious. Who the f*** punches their car???..... "my temper's off da chaaaiiin today, yo."

This will be a negative gains cycle. Between his hospitalization, atrophied balls, and subsequent depression, he should end up with higher BF and/or lower weight than when he started.

mnickerson

mnickerson

Board Supporter
Awards
Assuming he doesn't die...I figure he will lose his 25 lbs of muscle gained + another 5-10lbs.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The next thing you know we'll find out that this post was from some teen who had no right touching this stuff...Actually, I know I'd have to pick up an extra job to pay for a nine weeker of that stuff, so probably not...And not to mention what the ramifications are going to co$t.

edit: I just took some time to read this thread...it's worth a few laughs if you have 5-10min.

Last edited:
zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
The scary thing is that he actually gave a name to that cycle and passed it on to his friends! what a f'in moron.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
If I didnt know any better, I'd say this was a Joke, but the sad thing is... I know it's real... it's like a reality cartoon. This kid should make a documentary... "Super-Methyl-Size Me" where his diet conists of nothing but various methylated oral steroids and routinely gets bloodwork, acts surprised that the doctor tells him hes gonna die of cihrosis of the liver and declares how he must finish his documentary!!! lmfao!!!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
No way is anyone that stupid. I could see some a$$wipe chewing on SD like skittles but to put that stack together is beyond belief. I call BS:saw:

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I kinda know this guy at the gym I go to and this guy is one of those that only workout while on cycle and he does not work legs at all, I talked to him about two months ago and his uper body was big as hell, I asked h im what special supps hw was on and he asked if Ihad ever heard of superdrol, Iasked him how long he had been taking it, he said he was in his fourth month, I was like FOUR MONTHS r u crazy, he said he was up to 40mgs a day, he also ran to the water fountain after every set, I asked him why he was running, he said he takes ALOT of ephedrine before each workout, one day he said he was dragging because the past two nights he drank to much budweiser, all while on. I talked to him about three weeks ago and he was coming off, I have not seen him since, I keep expecting to read where he has died, I think he is in his late 20,s, yea the Darwin award has alot of applicants....

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
The BB thread is over a year old and that guy hasn't posted since then... wondering if he survived. If so, he is probably the one and only cause for the entire ban!!!!!!

ndfan

Awards
the dude gonna need a liver transplant if he survives his cycle, That a dumbass!!!!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I find this believable the fact is that when people see that something is legal they automatically think it's safe or less potent than the illegal alternatives but consider this:

DNP: once used for weightloss
M1t: roughly equal to Anadrol
GHB: Once used as a sleep aid

and i know i'm leaving out a bunch but that's just off the top of my head. These guys all believe that injectables are "real" steroid and that all orals aren't as potent or harmful, LOL! This is sad but true, this is where legalizing steroids would be nice because from what i've heard in places like mexico, egypt and thailand where gear is legal it's common knowlegde how to cycle them with hcg, nolvadex a such. So in a way, and don't flame me for this, but the ban on Prohormones/Prosteroids could be a good thing so we don't have idiots like this drawing more negative press on the average gear user.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
did he say 9 weeks on sdrol and m1t MY god 9 weeks on one of those compounds alone make me cringe but that plus everything else he has in that cycle. I hope he researched liver transplants as carefully as he did his cycle lol

akp2004

Awards
It's a great example of criminalization, and legislating the first batch of prohormones results in riskier, more dangerous substances being used.

At least with 4AD and all the original andro products, if you took too much or went too long, pretty much the worst you could do is get gyno and have prolonged shutdown from bad/no PCT.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Holy **** we should make The best of , Thread.

Posting storys of Horror and stupid cycles gone wrong....

This defintly takes the cake from what i have seen, but damn!

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have seen some preatty crazy -ish ,.. I was thinking about posting some more, .. I mean, everyone looks to see a train wreck-

Nomen

Awards
"7. My teeth have been hurting for the last week."

How is that possible?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
"7. My teeth have been hurting for the last week."

How is that possible?
I dont know why, but my jaw became tired every time I ate on SD,.. I may have been clenghing my teeth in my sleep or something,..
But, I suppose its possible that not having any estrogen in your system ca neffect bone,... teeth?
Who knows

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Tooth pain might be a result of high blood pressure. I still think that the guy who posted that cycle originally was troll.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you mean by troll, somebody posting for ****s and giggles?

tschitanek1

Awards
how is it possible his teeth are hurting?

you can feel pain/pressure from increased blood pressure

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to add (just because it keeps comming up) that although there may be some exceptional morons over on BB, they do seem to praise the members "over at AM" fairly often.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Praise us??

I generally take my favorite 10,000 scientific words, cut them into individual phrases, mix into a hat, and try to string them into a sentence. Glad reading comp isn't stressed.

;) hehehe

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
If I didnt know any better, I'd say this was a Joke, but the sad thing is... I know it's real... it's like a reality cartoon. This kid should make a documentary... "Super-Methyl-Size Me" where his diet conists of nothing but various methylated oral steroids and routinely gets bloodwork, acts surprised that the doctor tells him hes gonna die of cihrosis of the liver and declares how he must finish his documentary!!! lmfao!!!
:icon_lol: :rofl:

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
I dont know why, but my jaw became tired every time I ate on superdrol,.. I may have been clenghing my teeth in my sleep or something,..
But, I suppose its possible that not having any estrogen in your system ca neffect bone,... teeth?
Who knows
The first time I took superdrol the same thing happend to me. I would be in class and my jaw would start to feel too heavy for me to hold my mouth closed. Very weird.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I remember this guy; I posted in that thread actually. If you look up his post history he was a troll, very much so infact. BB.com isn't a terrible place, or wasn't back then. Now it is over run by fighting company reps and trolls. There is just too much to moderate, so they are slow sometimes. Also, they don't expect as much out of their members as this board does, so a lot of stuff slides.

sizzurp

Banned
Awards
I saw this on BB and just had to bring the stupidity over for show and tell!. Perfect example of WHAT NOT TO DO!

Superdrol/M1T/Max LMG/4-AD/Methyl Jacked Stack info
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am taking the following stack for about 6 weeks and have gained about 25 lbs. Yeah I know very nice, but I am having a few problems. Please dont ask me to use the search button because I have. I reasearched this cycle very carefully before I. I wanted to go big and I did.

Cycle:

superdrol 30mg a day
M1T 40mg a day
4-AD 900mg a day
Max LMG 75mg a day
Methyl Jacked 40 mg a day

Problems:

1. Balls have been hurting for about 2 weeks.
2. Lower right back pain for about 3 weeks.
3. I can only sleep like 4 hours a night for the last week or so.
5. The left side of my body is a bit red.
6. My shouldes are broke out like a mother.
7. My teeth have been hurting for the last week.

Do you think I should go see a doctor or just stop my 9 week cycle early? Do you think I should add in Ergomax or prostanz for the final 2 weeks? What should I take for post cycle therapy?

OH- this was his PCT plan: "Tommorrow I will start my trib and novadex xt any thing else?. Should I see a doctor or will I normalize?"
thats funny you mentioned that....not more than like 4 hours ago i was reading that same thread thinking to myself what a ****in idiot that kid was to run that cycle. oh well

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay. I did SD for 3 Weeks and... If you can go on longer than 3-4 wks ur a freaking beast and a moron. Really. I don't know where to begin maybe the colon that you can feel is about to go to crap because of bleeding, the High BP or maybe just maybe the warm feeling on the right of your back. The teeth? I got that after 2 weeks. I'd eat some beef jerky and would have to stop after a few strips. jaw muscles pumped up like all the others. So. yeah. chew gum on sd. 9 weeks of sd m1t 4ad or wtf ever. HOLY GOD.

:wtf:

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Okay. I did superdrol for 3 Weeks and... If you can go on longer than 3-4 wks ur a freaking beast and a moron. Really. I don't know where to begin maybe the colon that you can feel is about to go to crap because of bleeding, the High BP or maybe just maybe the warm feeling on the right of your back. The teeth? I got that after 2 weeks. I'd eat some beef jerky and would have to stop after a few strips. jaw muscles pumped up like all the others. So. yeah. chew gum on superdrol. 9 weeks of superdrol m1t 4ad or wtf ever. HOLY GOD.

:wtf:

superdrol caused me to get a charliehorse of the jaw and I am not kidding. Worst pain ever, felt like I was going to pass out from it. I was fearful to yawn ever again while on superdrol.
:yawn: :aargh:

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
Send him some haldrol too! For PCT hook him up with some CEE and fenugreek. He should be fine. And why stop at nine weeks? Its an odd number, 12 sounds better.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Send him some haldrol too! For post cycle therapy hook him up with some CEE and fenugreek. He should be fine. And why stop at nine weeks? Its an odd number, 12 sounds better.
I like to keep things even too :icon_lol:

When my jaw started getting tired, I first thought it was just becasue I was eating all the freaking time!
Actually, I fiqured that I could use a more defined jawline, so I fought through the pain the same way I did whe nmy shins or forarms got pumped. -kinda SOUNDS stupid, but, it wasnt like I had a "Chest, tri's and jaw day. :run: