hCG injection

joeyg

Awards
The slin pins I have are only 3/10 CC but I reconstituted 2000 IU of hCG in 4 mL of BW (500 IU/mL). Is it okay to pin myself four times (at 0.25 CC) in one go? Or should I go find a 1 CC slin syringe. This is my first time injecting and reconstituting anything. Also, since I didn't have an amp opener, I used a pen cap. A piece of glass fell inside the amp, but it was right on top and slide right back out (this was before adding in the BW). That's fine, right? Thanks.

J.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
The slin pins I have are only 3/10 CC but I reconstituted 2000 IU of hCG in 4 mL of BA (500 IU/mL). Is it okay to pin myself four times (at 0.25 CC) in one go? Or should I go find a 1 CC slin syringe. This is my first time injecting and reconstituting anything. Also, since I didn't have an amp opener, I used a pen cap. A piece of glass fell inside the amp, but it was right on top and slide right back out (this was before adding in the BA). That's fine, right? Thanks.

J.
As long as you got all the glass out you should be good to go.. I would just get 1 cc slin pins .

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Do you mean BW not BA ????? Try not to shake the hcg( making it foam is not good) .. Let the BW run down the side of the vial and than you can gently roll the vial in your hands to make sure it is mixed well..

joeyg

Awards
Do you mean BW not BA ????? Try not to shake the hcg( making it foam is not good) .. Let the BW run down the side of the vial and than you can gently roll the vial in your hands to make sure it is mixed well..
Yes, BW. I don't have a 1 CC pin on me. Should I wait until tomorrow? Can you get these at drugstores? Or should I pin myself four times using 0.25 CC?

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Yes, BW. I don't have a 1 CC pin on me. Should I wait until tomorrow? Can you get these at drugstores? Or should I pin myself four times using 0.25 CC?
I would wait .. Yes a drug store should have them... Tell them you want need 100 unit insulin syringes ( 1 CC)..

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Oh , get a 29 g or 30 g .. I like to use half inch.. Hope this helps

joeyg

Awards
Oh , get a 29 g or 30 g .. I like to use half inch.. Hope this helps
Thanks, bro. I am going to get the 1 CC one tomorrow. So today I just pinned myself in four different places around the belly using 0.25 CC per pin. I used the same needle. I wiped it with alcohol and prepped the injection sites with alcohol before each shot. Is this okay?

J.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, bro. I am going to get the 1 CC one tomorrow. So today I just pinned myself in four different places around the belly using 0.25 CC per pin. I used the same needle. I wiped it with alcohol and prepped the injection sites with alcohol before each shot. Is this okay?

J.
OUCH.. Didnt that hurt?? The needle must have been so dull by the second injection you must of had to push it real hard to break the skin!! You should live LOL!! Yea pick up the right slin pins tommorrow....

joeyg

Awards
OUCH.. Didnt that hurt?? The needle must have been so dull by the second injection you must of had to push it real hard to break the skin!! You should live LOL!! Yea pick up the right slin pins tommorrow....
I have little bumps where I injected; is that normal? It didn't hurt at all -- I have plenty of blubber!

J.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Why are you using hcg?? Are you doing a cycle ??

joeyg

Awards
Why are you using hcg?? Are you doing a cycle ??
If you search for me under the PCT section you will see why. I did an Ergomax cycle last July and another one last October/November. The first one was fine. The second one shrunk my balls and killed my libido. Blood test showed about 1/2 the T as baseline. I am on a 8-week PCT using Clomid, toremifene, cabergoline (I had high prolactin levels), and 2,000 IU of hCG. I am doing 500 IU every three days until I am out (12 days). I will also be taking ActivaTe and 6-OXO at the tail end of the cycle.

By the way, I don't need to aspirate with a 0.5" slin pin subcutaneous, do I?

J.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
If you search for me under the post cycle therapy section you will see why. I did an Ergomax cycle last July and another one last October/November. The first one was fine. The second one shrunk my balls and killed my libido. Blood test showed about 1/2 the T as baseline. I am on a 8-week PCT using Clomid, toremifene, cabergoline (I had high prolactin levels), and 2,000 IU of hCG. I am doing 500 IU every three days until I am out (12 days). I will also be taking ActivaTe and 6-OXO at the tail end of the cycle.

By the way, I don't need to aspirate with a 0.5" slin pin subcutaneous, do I?

J.
No aspriate needed with Sub-Q !!!