Cycle Question, Need advice on Test E

  1. Cycle Question, Need advice on Test E


    I have done cycles of ph's and methyl 1-test a while ago, had good gains but bloated pretty bad on the Methyl 1-test (although I used 20-30 mg).

    I plan to run this cycle soon:

    Weeks 1-10 Test E 500mg
    Weeks 1-4 200 mg Transdermal 1-testosterone/day
    Weeks 9-12 200 mg Transdermal 1-test/day

    Nolva and Clomid for PCT

    My goal for this cycle is to add lean mass steadily and not to bloat up like a juiced-up animal.

    How much letro do you think is necessary to prevent all signs of bloat? I was thinking at least 1.25 mg eod. I really don't want to blow up 20 lbs in a couple weeks due to my work situation.

    Currently I weigh 175 lbs and am around 10 %. I would be happy to get to 190 solid. I really don't want to be heavier than 190 at the moment.

    Any thoughts?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by westniles
    I have done cycles of ph's and methyl 1-test a while ago, had good gains but bloated pretty bad on the Methyl 1-test (although I used 20-30 mg).

    I plan to run this cycle soon:

    Weeks 1-10 Test E 500mg
    Weeks 1-4 200 mg Transdermal 1-testosterone/day
    Weeks 9-12 200 mg Transdermal 1-test/day

    Nolva and Clomid for post cycle therapy

    My goal for this cycle is to add lean mass steadily and not to bloat up like a juiced-up animal.

    How much letro do you think is necessary to prevent all signs of bloat? I was thinking at least 1.25 mg eod. I really don't want to blow up 20 lbs in a couple weeks due to my work situation.

    Currently I weigh 175 lbs and am around 10 %. I would be happy to get to 190 solid. I really don't want to be heavier than 190 at the moment.

    Any thoughts?
    How tall are you? I have to ask because after a couple of cycle and your 175 we need to look at some other things first here. The cycle itself looks great, well thought out and set up. You really shouldn't need any AI with that at all if your diet is good ( diet is the best anti bloat there is) . Please post the rest of your stats, age, lifting practices, and most importantly diet.

  3. If possible you may want to add some form of fast acting test at the inception ie prop or transdermal test base. 1Test can cause quite the lethargy even while on test and I can't even imagine how sleepy I would be taking it before the enan kicked in. IMO
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
    •   
       


  4. I am 5' 10". Two years ago when I used the hormones I weighed between 190-200. Due to stress, school, and taking off time from lifting I dropped back down it weight. Now I am much leaner though. I always fear upping the calories because I like to stay lean with abs showing. Thats why I am deciding to do the cycle. Hopefully to get up to 190 or so and maintain it while being lean.

    Right now I am eating around 2500 cals a day. At the start of the cycle I will be bumping it up to around 3000-3500. I am currently doing Optimized Volume Training.

    So the general thought it that 500 mg of test shouldn't bloat me as bad as the methly 1-test did?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    If possible you may want to add some form of fast acting test at the inception ie prop or transdermal test base. 1Test can cause quite the lethargy even while on test and I can't even imagine how sleepy I would be taking it before the enan kicked in. IMO
    I tolerated a month of Methyl 1-test, so I figured it may not be so bad. Worst case scenario I have some 4-ad lying around.

  6. yah but what did your liver have to say about it. It was choking on the crap. (I don't like M1T) Like I said the cycle itself looks good but I am wondering about the diet bro, remember sooner or later you have to come off and if you don't have your bases.... looks good though except you don't need the clomid, it really will not do anything more then the nolvadex outside of make it your time of the month.

  7. What Skye said. If you have access to test, that you means you have access to almost anything. Ditch the m1t if you want something fast acting to jumpstart your cycle. There's plenty of other things out there that are not nearly as harsh.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by idunk42
    What Skye said. If you have access to test, that you means you have access to almost anything. Ditch the m1t if you want something fast acting to jumpstart your cycle. There's plenty of other things out there that are not nearly as harsh.
    I am done with M1t, I don't like that compound at all. My cycle I planned is using trandermal 1-test, a different compound.

    Thanks for the help guys.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need advice on test cypionate frequency.
    By svt cobra in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 06:24 PM
  2. Using Deca - Need advice on test
    By rcarracedo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 04:33 PM
  3. Need advice on test booster
    By aeaf123 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 07:56 PM
  4. Board Veterans........Need advice on test results...
    By Kingneptune40 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 10:21 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-16-2003, 02:01 PM
Log in
Log in