Test,Tren,T3 = Gyno?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys if someone was hypothetically running a cutter with 400mgs per week of Test Cyp (prop hurts too much), 50mgs of Tren EOD, T3 and Albuterol, and started to get some nipple soreness what would you guys reccomend. Please note that the person has been using .25mgs of Arimidex ED for the last week, and yesterday took .5mgs of Dostinex but today sensitivity still seemed worse. Tomorrow will be day seven on the Tren and day 18 on the Cyp. Diet is very clean.

Also on hand are Arimidex, Dstinex, Clomid, and Toremifene.

Thoughts?

Mr.50

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Letro would be best but will take some time to build up in your body.. You can try to up the adex dose to 0.5 mg ED or maybe even 1 mg ( for a little bit)and see if that helps( it takes about 7 days for adex to reach a steady blood plasma level).. Less estrogen in your body less chance to get progesterone gyno..

MGH1982

Awards
I would try 60mg of Nolvadex for a couple days, that usually cures the problem for me.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
I would try 60mg of Nolvadex for a couple days, that usually cures the problem for me.
Not the best idea cause he is using tren. Nolva will increase PgR in breast tissue and give the tren metobliltes more to bind to and could make gyno worse...

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
The t3 will help with prolactin also. what dose are your taking of t-3

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have slowly ramped up to 75mcgs of a brand from one of the prior board sponsers. Seems a little underdosed but still working.

Thanks for the responses. So far it seems like upping the Adex is the best idea so far right?

Is there anything to be gained by adding a small bit of a DHT derivative/antiprogesterone like winny? Besides the added boost to the cycle :) . I mean in terms of gyno control?

Mr.50

The t3 will help with prolactin also. what dose are your taking of t-3

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
I have slowly ramped up to 75mcgs of a brand from one of the prior board sponsers. Seems a little underdosed but still working.

Thanks for the responses. So far it seems like upping the Adex is the best idea so far right?

Is there anything to be gained by adding a small bit of a DHT derivative/antiprogesterone like winny? Besides the added boost to the cycle :) . I mean in terms of gyno control?

Mr.50
As long as estrogen is low progesterone will not be a concern... So get your estrogen in check and you be fine .... plus your taking dostinex for prolactin issues... As for winny thats up to you...

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Just something to keep in mind .. When using tren IMO letro should be used. It will help lower estrogen and lower the number of progesterone repetors..

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Will Letro add to any libido killing effects of the Tren?

Mr.50

Just something to keep in mind .. When using tren IMO letro should be used. It will help lower estrogen and lower the number of progesterone repetors..

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Will Letro add to any libido killing effects of the Tren?

Mr.50
I dont think so.. Your running test so you should be fine.. And your dose of tren is very low. Most use 75 mg ED or EOD!!

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I read that wrong or something.. Tren is a 19nor and can cause sexual dysfunction not increase sex drive..

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Also , I am not sure if you need the dostinex on such a low dose of tren I really dunno !! Are you taking b-6 ( could use 200 mg ED) ..

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No you had it right. Libido was quite high for the first week and a half (just test) but in the last week it has dropped off a bit I assume from the tren. Of course I want to rid myself of any gyno problems but I also do not want to have my libido continue to drop. Just a concern.

Mr.50

Maybe I read that wrong or something.. Tren is a 19nor and can cause sexual dysfunction not increase sex drive..

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I will try to use the b-6 instead of the Dostinex since I am a bit wary of the potency of the Dost since it is from a company i have heard mixed reviews about. Also this is my first time using the Tren and I was actually planning on going up to 75mg EOD but I started at 50EOD to acess tolerance. Should I stay where I am or what?

Mr.50

Also , I am not sure if you need the dostinex on such a low dose of tren I really dunno !! Are you taking b-6 ( could use 200 mg ED) ..

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
I will try to use the b-6 instead of the Dostinex since I am a bit wary of the potency of the Dost since it is from a company i have heard mixed reviews about. Also this is my first time using the Tren and I was actually planning on going up to 75mg EOD but I started at 50EOD to acess tolerance. Should I stay where I am or what?

Mr.50
It is up to you on the dose but most people like to go with 75 mg ED or EOD with tren ace . 50 mg EOD IMO is to low. Thats only 200 mg per week. So in other words 300 mg per week ( 75 EOD) or 525 mg per week( 75 ED) . You can bump up to 75 mg EOD if you prefer !! I like to use tren ED because it increases chemicals in the brain called serotiergic amines and decreases serotonin and can make you very cranky and sleepless. It can make it worse having a rollercoster of blood levels ..( just stating how I use tren) You can go EOD or even 50 mg ED...

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So once the estrogen is in check even increasing the dose of Tren should not add to the gyno?

Mr.50

It is up to you on the dose but most people like to go with 75 mg ED or EOD with tren ace . 50 mg EOD IMO is to low. Thats only 200 mg per week. So in other words 300 mg per week ( 75 EOD) or 525 mg per week( 75 ED) . You can bump up to 75 mg EOD if you prefer !! I like to use tren ED because it increases chemicals in the brain called serotiergic amines and decreases serotonin and can make you very cranky and sleepless. It can make it worse having a rollercoster of blood levels ..( just stating how I use tren) You can go EOD or even 50 mg ED...

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys this has been getting pretty weird. Today is 10 on the Tren and 21 on the Cyp and the sort of gyno is still getting worse. Since Sunday I have been taking 1 ml (1mg) of IBE's Arimidex every day and the last 2 days I started to take 60mgs of Toremifene. Also 300mgs of B-6 per day and today I woke up and my right nipple was still sore and seems like there could be a slight lump forming. I have also ordered some Letro, any other thoughts guys?

Mr.50

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
Guys if someone was hypothetically running a cutter with 400mgs per week of Test Cyp (prop hurts too much), 50mgs of Tren EOD, T3 and Albuterol, and started to get some nipple soreness what would you guys reccomend. Please note that the person has been using .25mgs of Arimidex ED for the last week, and yesterday took .5mgs of Dostinex but today sensitivity still seemed worse. Tomorrow will be day seven on the Tren and day 18 on the Cyp. Diet is very clean.

Also on hand are Arimidex, Dstinex, Clomid, and Toremifene.

Thoughts?

Mr.50
unless you have bromocriptine you'll get gyno from the tren. I have some nasty hard lumps under my nips from 6 weeks of tren ace 100 mg EOD. They eventually subside after you stop using the tren.

Cycle looks good btw.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
unless you have bromocriptine you'll get gyno from the tren. I have some nasty hard lumps under my nips from 6 weeks of tren ace 100 mg EOD. They eventually subside after you stop using the tren.

Cycle looks good btw.
Bromo is rarely / never used while on cycle . athough caber ( (dostinex ) and bromocriptine ( parodel) are dopamine receptor agonists they are not chemically the same. Dostinex can be run during a cycle bromo usally is not.. Also if you read his first post he started using caber already.. Anyways I think ther letro will help Mr 50...

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
hey mr 50, I have been researching for you but cant seem to find out if Toremifene will raise PgR.. I will keep looking !! Does anyone know if it does???

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The Cabergoline I have is from PnP and I sort of question if it is a potent as it claims. Supposed to be .5 mg per ml but it seems like it doesn't do anything for me and I have tried it a number of times for various reasons. Also I ordered a new bottle of Cabergoline from IBE along with the Letro and some more Toremifene so hopefully I am covered. I really hope the Letro makes the difference because I can not live with even slight gyno so the cycle will have to stop or at least the Tren will and I really would rather not.

Mr.50

Bromo is rarely / never used while on cycle . athough caber ( (dostinex ) and bromocriptine ( parodel) are dopamine receptor agonists they are not chemically the same. Dostinex can be run during a cycle bromo usally is not.. Also if you read his first post he started using caber already.. Anyways I think ther letro will help Mr 50...

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Remember letro needs time to work. Most people start it 2 weeks before a cycle... I dont know if you have seen this?? It is a thread from a buddy of mine on a different board. If you have gyno you can try this .. Also now you say you might have a lump?? Are you having any lactating problems( prolactin issues)?? Progesterone gyno usually messes with the nipples and does not cause a lump!!! Well anyways check this out !!

I am posting this thread to help answer all of the questions regarding gyno prevention and reversal, the use of letrozole and other anti-e’s. I will go over everything in very simple easy to understand language. Also we are talking about estrogen gyno here, not progesterone (but using letro will stop progesterone related problems as well since it inhibits all estrogen anyways). Progesterone gyno will be enlargement of your nipple area, the actual aereola, not a lump under it.

Let me make this first point very clear, as I state in my signature this is from my personal experience, so whether you agree with it or not is your own issue. I have helped many people with gyno and it has worked just fine for them as well.

To first understand why you are doing what you are doing I am going to go over a few things and a few definitions:

SERM – Selective estrogen receptor modulator. These drugs work by binding to the estrogen receptors and flooding them in a sense, making it difficult (but not impossible by any means) for estrogen to bind to the receptors and thus prevent the onset of estrogen related side effects.
Most common forms: Tamoxifen (Nolvadex), Clomiphene (Clomid)
AI – Aromatise Inhibitor. These drugs work by inhibiting the aromatization of estrogen. This means that in effect AI’s prevent androgens from converting to estrogen, again, making it difficult (but not impossible) for estrogen to reach receptor sites.
Most common forms: Anastrozole (l-dex, a-dex), Exemestane (aromasin), Femera (letrozole). For our purpose of reversing gyno we are interested in Letro.

Letro and your sex drive:
Letrozole will suppress your sex drive. This is another reason why it is so important to act on preventing gyno as soon as possible. Since we all know that Test should be run in every cycle this will cancel out the effect of sex drive suppression.

Running letro to prevent gyno:
If you decide to run estrogen protection while on cycle (and I suggest you do unless you are aware that you do not require it), you can run either a SERM or an AI. Letro will be the most powerful AI you can use, it will inhibit 98+% of estrogen using a dose as low as .25mg and even lower. This is why I suggest you do not use a dose higher than .50mg while on cycle just trying to prevent estrogen related side effects.

You will want to start running the letro approximately 2 weeks before you begin your cycle to allow it to fully stabilize in your blood. I have often heard the argument that letro takes up to 60 days to stabilize, I don’t know if I buy into this for the reason that I have reversed gyno after using letro for only 1 week. Still to be safe I recommend starting it before your cycle as stated above.

If you do decide to run letro there is absolutely no need to run another AI or SERM. Do not make the mistake of thinking more is better. Think of it this way; if letro is preventing the conversion of androgens to estrogen than there is no estrogen, what would the purpose of a SERM be when there is no estrogen to bind to the receptors? Nolva will only take away from the effectiveness of letro.

This brings me to my next point. Do not listen to anyone who tells you to bump up your nolvadex to 60+mg ED if you get gyno. I have no idea where this idea started but I have seen it suggest far too many times recently. Nolvadex will do nothing to reverse your gyno…let me make that clear IT WILL DO NOTHING FOR GYNO. If you are running nolva as your anti-e and start to develop gyno than sure you can bump the dosage a small amount to try to prevent it from progressing further, but letrozole must begin ASAP.

It is very important that you begin taking letrozole immediately, the longer your wait the more risk you take in not being able to reverse it.

How do I know if I have gyno?
If you have developed gyno you will have a lump behind your nipple. It will be fairly hard, and it will be tender to touch.

Running letro to reverse gyno:
I am going to go over the three different scenarios which people could fit into. Remember regardless of what scenario you are in it is important that you begin taking the letro ASAP.

1. Already using an anti-e aside from letro.
2. Already using letro @ a dose of .25mg or .50mg ED.
3. Not running any estrogen protection.

Day 1: .25mg Letro + anti-e*
Day 2: .50mg Letro
Day 3: 1.0mg Letro
Day 4: 1.5mg Letro
Day 5: 2.0mg Letro
Day 6: 2.5mg Letro **

Day 1: .50mg Letro
Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **

Day 1: .50mg Letro
Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **

*Regardless of the anti-e you are using it is important to still use it for the first day you begin letro as the letro will not have taken any effect and you by no means want your body to be without any protection when gyno is already prevalent.

** You will remain at this dose until gyno symptoms subside. Once you believe your gyno is gone it is important to stay at this dose for another 4-7 days to ensure all traces are gone. I recommend people with a bf% over 15 stay on for a week as it may be harder to judge completely whether the lump is completely gone. Once this period is over it will be important to taper letro down slowly rather than coming off it completely. Regardless of which manner you tapered up your dose you will all taper down in the same fashion.

Day 1: 2.0mg
Day 2: 1.5mg
Day 3: 1.0mg
Day 4: .50mg***
Day 5: .25mg
***You can remain at this dose or go down further to .25mg. It is really up to you at this point. They are both very common maintenance doses as an anti-e while on cycle. Personally I have stayed with .25mg and never had a problem.

Letro and the estrogen rebound:
With your estrogen being completely inhibited there is a definite estrogen rebound as your body tries to re-stabilize the testosterone:estrogen balance. We can prevent this rebound effect by supplementing further with another AI or SERM. So, I suggest that when you are coming to the end of your cycle you will more than likely be using Nolva in your post cycle therapy so just make sure that you begin taking nolva the last day you are going to take your letro and then continue on as you would with regular PCT.

This now leads us into the question of reversing gyno while not on cycle. There are a few things to remember here. You have already waited longer than you should have, and your sex drive will be shot. You can use tribulus or another natural test booster to help you in this scenario but I can’t guarantee the effectiveness. Just follow gyno reversal protocols 2 or 3. When coming off again you must taper and begin using nolvadex to prevent any rebound effect that may occur.

How much nolvadex should you use if you are not going into PCT and running this off cycle? I suggest starting at 20mg ED for a week and then lowering it to 10mg for another week and then coming off completely.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow great post. I also am unclear if Toremifene increases Progesterone receptors like Nolva but I figured I might give it a shot. Maybe it was a bad call. IBE sent me notification yesterday that the package was sent out so hopefully by tomorrow or Monday. I thought the Arimidex would do the trick, in the past I have never had any type of gyno (except one very slight run in with some Ergomax, same nipple) but never with test or other traditional AAS.

You are right it is not clear if I have a lump or not (estrogen gyno verse prog/prolactin) it is just that the area around the top of the right nipple seems increasingly sensitive and more so in one certain spot than others so I figured that was where a lump is starting but actually I really can not feel a definite lump. Luckily so far no lactation but I am worried.

Will test keep the sex drive rolling even on the Letro or will the Letro kill my sex drive anyway, that would suck because in all other respects I am liking the way I feel on this cycle but can't have the sex drive die. Anyway, once again thatnks for all the good info.

Mr.50

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Wow great post. I also am unclear if Toremifene increases Progesterone receptors like Nolva but I figured I might give it a shot. Maybe it was a bad call. IBE sent me notification yesterday that the package was sent out so hopefully by tomorrow or Monday. I thought the Arimidex would do the trick, in the past I have never had any type of gyno (except one very slight run in with some Ergomax, same nipple) but never with test or other traditional anabolic steroids.

You are right it is not clear if I have a lump or not (estrogen gyno verse prog/prolactin) it is just that the area around the top of the right nipple seems increasingly sensitive and more so in one certain spot than others so I figured that was where a lump is starting but actually I really can not feel a definite lump. Luckily so far no lactation but I am worried.

Will test keep the sex drive rolling even on the Letro or will the Letro kill my sex drive anyway, that would suck because in all other respects I am liking the way I feel on this cycle but can't have the sex drive die. Anyway, once again thatnks for all the good info.

Mr.50
Letro can kill sex drive just try to use the lowest possible dose if this a problem... Also could try nicotine gum.. sounds crazy right but it is an AI and could maybe help until the letro gets there.. I am going to start another thread with some studies that show nicotine is in AI.. You can check out the studies if you like. Might want to give it a try now ... Give me a minute and I will start a new thread on nicotine

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, and please check out my Triac/T3 thread if you have any info about rT3.

Mr.50

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
mercedesdd,

My Letro arrived today and I started to follow the protocol outlined by your friend. I am really worried now and I am considering having to drop the tren. I have been on the Adex for about 1 week at .5 mg per day. ALso the Tor at 60mgs per day for about 5 days, 300mgs of B-6. So far it still seems like it is getting worse. I will give the Letro one week and then if it still isn't getting better I may have to drop it. Any further thoughts? Thanks bro.

Mr.50

Letro can kill sex drive just try to use the lowest possible dose if this a problem... Also could try nicotine gum.. sounds crazy right but it is an AI and could maybe help until the letro gets there.. I am going to start another thread with some studies that show nicotine is in AI.. You can check out the studies if you like. Might want to give it a try now ... Give me a minute and I will start a new thread on nicotine

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
mercedesdd,

My Letro arrived today and I started to follow the protocol outlined by your friend. I am really worried now and I am considering having to drop the tren. I have been on the Adex for about 1 week at .5 mg per day. ALso the Tor at 60mgs per day for about 5 days, 300mgs of B-6. So far it still seems like it is getting worse. I will give the Letro one week and then if it still isn't getting better I may have to drop it. Any further thoughts? Thanks bro.

Mr.50
The tor will not raise PgR . I have check many studies and it looks like its affects are minimal on PgR.. Have you used cyp before?? Are you still using caber?? Not sure why it is getting worse. The letro should help but might take some time... I feel your pain on the gyno thing ( gyno sucks).. keep me posted on how the letro works.. The adex also takes about seven days to reach a steady blood plasma level( keep that in mind also) Are you prone to gyno ??? Good luck !!!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
drop the tren.. same thing happened to me.. I had an aggressive protocol involving Dost and Letro, Ralox/Nolva... only after Tren was dropped, the bb lump went away. I myself have learned to dislike Tren.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
drop the tren.. same thing happened to me.. I had an aggressive protocol involving Dost and Letro, Ralox/Nolva... only after Tren was dropped, the bb lump went away. I myself have learned to dislike Tren.
How where you using the tren before you had gyno symtoms?? Just wondering !!!!

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have used cyp before with no problems. I have never had any gyno or gyno type problems on any cycle except when I tried to used Ergomax (this did not happen with Phera Plex). I am still taking the Dostinex at .5 mg E3D. Also today was the switch over to the letro. I am getting worried that the tren I have was made from cattle implants and maybe has some estrogen still in it. The guy who made it came highly reccomended but this is the only other thing I can think of.

Mr.50

The tor will not raise PgR . I have check many studies and it looks like its affects are minimal on PgR.. Have you used cyp before?? Are you still using caber?? Not sure why it is getting worse. The letro should help but might take some time... I feel your pain on the gyno thing ( gyno sucks).. keep me posted on how the letro works.. The adex also takes about seven days to reach a steady blood plasma level( keep that in mind also) Are you prone to gyno ??? Good luck !!!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
How where you using the tren before you had gyno symtoms?? Just wondering !!!!
a mere 50mg Tren Ace ED... around the 5th week mark I developed a BB sized lump.. I went another few weeks attacking it and then dropped it completely.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
I have used cyp before with no problems. I have never had any gyno or gyno type problems on any cycle except when I tried to used Ergomax (this did not happen with Phera Plex). I am still taking the Dostinex at .5 mg E3D. Also today was the switch over to the letro. I am getting worried that the tren I have was made from cattle implants and maybe has some estrogen still in it. The guy who made it came highly reccomended but this is the only other thing I can think of.

Mr.50
Did he use finaplix-h pellets ?? I am sure if he is a highly recommened guy he knows what he is doing....

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
a mere 50mg Tren Ace ED... around the 5th week mark I developed a BB sized lump.. I went another few weeks attacking it and then dropped it completely.
Damm that sucks. They only thing is Mr 50 is only been using the tren for like 2 weeks or so .

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yup two weeks tomorrow. I am about to drop it too and that is going to really suck because that leaves me with a test only so all I'll be doing is wanting to have sex :) all the time.

I don't know if he used Finaplex-H pellets or not. I didn't even think of this horrible possibility until tonight.

Mr.50

Damm that sucks. They only thing is Mr 50 is only been using the tren for like 2 weeks or so .

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Yup two weeks tomorrow. I am about to drop it too and that is going to really suck because that leaves me with a test only so all I'll be doing is wanting to have sex :) all the time.

I don't know if he used Finaplex-H pellets or not. I didn't even think of this horrible possibility until tonight.

Mr.50
I wont over think it my friend .. You will drive yourself crazy ... Try not to mess with your possible gyno ( push it all the time ) as I have been reading some studies that state this can aggravate it and make it worse( this is not fact but IMO a good idea). I am sure the guy who made it used an estrogen solublizer or what ever was needed. I know it sucks but try the letro and hope for the best...

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. I'll hope for the best.

Mr.50

I wont over think it my friend .. You will drive yourself crazy ... Try not to mess with your possible gyno ( push it all the time ) as I have been reading some studies that state this can aggravate it and make it worse( this is not fact but IMO a good idea). I am sure the guy who made it used an estrogen solublizer or what ever was needed. I know it sucks but try the letro and hope for the best...

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Oh hows your diet and cardio coming?? Dont let this get you down and ruin your entire cycle!!

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Stepped up the cardio as you said. Planning on adding in two days of HITT on Tuesday and Thursday. All the other days I am doing 45-1 hr low intensity.

As far as diet I am following Bobo's diet plan from back in march. Basically 300+ grams of protein per day, low fat, good amount of high fiber carbs like whole grain bagels etc.

Still not losing much fat though. I wonder if my estrogen level is too high.......

Mr.50

Oh hows your diet and cardio coming?? Dont let this get you down and ruin your entire cycle!!

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Are you bloated?? Does your face look bloated??( moonface lol)

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My face looks fine and my skin is clear but my abdomen looks smooth/watery. Like when I flex my abs you can see them but then when I don't they disappear. hard to explain. Even though waist measurements have gone down slightly in the last few weeks my abs actually look worse. Very strange.

Mr.50

Are you bloated?? Does your face look bloated??( moonface lol)

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No I didn't but let me tell you, this morning I feel miraculously better. It is still there and still hurts but looks much better and overall my physique looks much better then just yesterday. Maybe it is just fluid shifts but I hope this is a sign of improvement.

Mr.50

Mr 50 , Did you try the nicotine gum??

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hopefully it is not just fluid shifts or my imagination from starting the Letro. By Thursday I should really be able to tell.

Mr.50

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
I know it is hard but dont over think it .. Like I said it will start messin with your head...