test and 1-test transdermal?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Ok, here's another idea for my upcoming cutting cycle. Thanks to all for their input (Wardog, Bobo, Scotty2) :)

I'm thinking syno conversion to test base, so 18g test. With that, 18g 1-test (was going to do winny, but this is even cheaper and easier I think, all trans in one solution, less liver stress too)

so, 18g of test/18g of 1-test in t-gel.

Question is: anyone think I can get 9g each in one bottle of t-gel (18g total in 240ml)? Seems like it would really be pushing it, but maybe not impossible. Otherwise, I'm looking at 6g each in 3 bottles t-gel.

Dosage with 9/9g solution would be 4 squirts daily for 300mg test/1-test. Let's assume 30% absorption, so around 650mg test/1-test weekly.

Dosage with 6/6g solution would be 6 squirts daily, same numbers otherwise.

I'm thinking .5ml femara daily while on for bloat control, then 5g daily tapering down after for 4 weeks. Opinions?

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Just finished very similar one month cycle with 300 mg's TNE and 300 mg's 1-test per day. I mixed in my homebrew at 50 mg's/ml for a total of 12 ml/day. I used 1 ml day of liquid letro for estrogen control. My homebrew is very similar to the t-gel with 10% DMSO and 5% Octyl Salicylate added.

It was a fun cycle. I gained about 9 lbs muscle, fatigue was minimal and the femara definitely kept the bloat down. Strength gains were descent.

At 18 grams in 240 ml, your pushing 75 mg’s/ml. That’s a bit high in my opinion. It will definitely decrease absorption a bit. Otherwise looks good.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by bow
Just finished very similar one month cycle with 300 mg's TNE and 300 mg's 1-test per day. I mixed in my homebrew at 50 mg's/ml for a total of 12 ml/day. I used 1 ml day of liquid letro for estrogen control. My homebrew is very similar to the t-gel with 10% DMSO and 5% Octyl Salicylate added.

It was a fun cycle. I gained about 9 lbs muscle, fatigue was minimal and the femara definitely kept the bloat down. Strength gains were descent.

At 18 grams in 240 ml, your pushing 75 mg’s/ml. That’s a bit high in my opinion. It will definitely decrease absorption a bit. Otherwise looks good.
Good to hear bow, that is very similar indeed. I'm a minimalist (read as: cheap bastard) so that's why I was hoping to get 75mg/ml. :D Some have said they've done it without issues, but it's probably safer to do 50mg/ml I guess. Did you convert syno to get TNE?

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established

What is liquid letro? Never heard of it.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Ok, here is a PDF file I made of a syno conversion to test base from a site I found. I can't remember the site, but I think it's on the bottom of the image. Have a look guys :)

Attachments

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
have all my stuff, will convert syno tomorrow and start probably Friday. It's ON!! :D

mc1

Awards
nice, I'm looking forward to seeing your results

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
jweave, what method are you using for seperating the test. Are you using the method in the PDF you attached or using Chemo's method?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by bow
jweave, what method are you using for seperating the test. Are you using the method in the PDF you attached or using Chemo's method?
Chemo's method with Heet and red devil lye, dust masks for filters. Hope I get 18g, I'm going to try and filter small amounts slowly to get max yield. :)

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
I used heet and sodium hydroxide solution and did 10 carts. I used coffee filters and the filters were way too slow, a dust mask is better. 5 carts would have also made it easier to manage. I lost a lot because it the solution spilled out of the coffee filters. The end product turned out sort of yellow I read is normal.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
fillter small amounts slowly to get max yield. :)
Good idea I would have done this if I knew what I was doing.

I also used a round jar to dissolve the pellets. Using the round jar made pouring the product through the filters very hard without spilling a lot. Next time I’m going to buy a coffee pot and use that. Pouring will be easy with a coffee pot. I lost a halfof the product from spillage.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
The first time I tried the conversion, I didn't crush the pellets. It took days for them to dissolve. The second time I crushed the pellets into a fine powder with a mortar and they dissolved in hours. And yea, the dust mask is defiantly the way to go. The coffee filters are painstakingly slow.

The seperation method in PDF seems tedius.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by bow
The first time I tried the conversion, I didn't crush the pellets. It took days for them to dissolve. The second time I crushed the pellets into a fine powder with a mortar and they dissolved in hours. And yea, the dust mask is defiantly the way to go. The coffee filters are painstakingly slow.

The seperation method in PDF seems tedius.
I thought so too.

And yeah, definitely going to crush the pellets, just wondering where I can get a mortar and pestle around here? :D

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by bow
jweave, how is the conversion going?
not bad I guess, I have the pellets soaking in the heet right now. I crushed them with a pill crusher I got at the drug store, worked wonders. I'm going to let it sit overnight and dissolve. I'm hoping for 18g out of this, with a real careful filtration. 

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by scotty2
Well.....................
I have the water dripping into it forming the test crystals now, 1-test is already brewed up, 6.6g in each of 3 bottles, just waiting to filter and dry the test. :) Will start tomorrow morning if I get it filtered and dryed tonight (hopefully!)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
ok, final number: I got 15g of test base. So It'll be 6.5g of 1-test and 5g of test in each bottle. I'll start a new thread in the cycle logs forum :)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by scotty2

:( Be better next time?
yeah I think so, that's pretty good for the first time I think, so next time 18g shouldn't be all that impossible. :)

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
yeah I think so, that's pretty good for the first time I think, so next time 18g shouldn't be all that impossible. :)
Sheet, beat me. I only got 14 grams my first time around. But then again, patience is not one of my strong points and standing around for hours watching water drip through a dust mask is less than thrilling.