Weird Superdrol Sides?

Psyc0

Awards
I began my cycle after doing much research and having all necessary support supps and PCT about a week ago. About 3 days ago (5 days into my cycle) I had stiffness in my neck which I figured was just soreness from the workout of the day before. The following day I realized that almost all of the lymph nodes in my neck were slightly swollen and that my neck was still stiff. Yesterday, upon waking, I realized that there were a large number of lymph nodes that was excessively swollen as well as a sore throat, and difficulty breathing and swallowing. The difficulty breathing of course sent me to the emergency room.

I did tell the ER doctors everything I was taking including the superdrol to give them as much information as possible in order to try to treat me. They have no idea what could be wrong with me as my symptoms aren't really that of any specific disease thus far and there is no evidence of a bacterial or viral infection. They decided to give me a shot of Decadron (Dexamethasone) in order to relieve some of the pain. When I woke up this morning, although the sides are less severe, my neck is even more swollen and stiff. I am on my way out the door right now to go to another doctor to get it looked at again. If they aren't gone in another week I have to go in for testing for Lymphoma/Cancer and more serious ailments, which I pray is not the case.

My question is this, is it possible that these sides stem from the superdrol use or what are the chances that this is completely unrelated? I haven't heard of anyone else ever having these kind of side effects while "on".

Ciffs: Swollen Lymph Nodes, Severe Pain/Stiffness of neck, difficulty breathing/swallowing, what are the chances its the superdrol? They want to test me for cancer if its not gone in a week.

ndfan

Awards
wow, I haven't heard of that happening from SD. Did you at least stop the SD and start your PCT to see if it in deed the SD was causing this? Hope everything goes ok for you, keep us informed. Good luck.

Psyc0

Awards
I was told not to stop the cycle by the hospital yesterday as they said that it should have nothing to do with it and they wanted to find out exactly what the cause was as even they had never seen anything like it. I am currently in the waiting room waiting for my 9:15 appt with another doctor. I'm going to ask again if the superdrol could have caused it and if I should start PCT too see if it helps. Maybe this doctor will have a slightly different opinion. Unless they tell me not to when I ask i'm going to finish out the cycle and keep working out. I guess we will see how it goes. I'll give another update after the appointment in about an hour

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was told not to stop the cycle by the hospital yesterday as they said that it should have nothing to do with it and they wanted to find out exactly what the cause was as even they had never seen anything like it. I am currently in the waiting room waiting for my 9:15 appt with another doctor. I'm going to ask again if the superdrol could have caused it and if I should start post cycle therapy too see if it helps. Maybe this doctor will have a slightly different opinion. Unless they tell me not to when I ask i'm going to finish out the cycle and keep working out. I guess we will see how it goes. I'll give another update after the appointment in about an hour
Localized lymphadenopathy(swollen glands) basically is your bodies initial response to bacterial/viral infection. Given your symps it could be things as common as an upper respiratory infection, strep throat, or possibly viral/bacterial meningitis. Honestly Imo it doesn't have anything to do with the superdrol directly. I would recommend stopping the superdrol and starting post cycle therapy since it's still early in the cycle. I think they might have been jumping the gun with the lymphoma suggestion which requires a biopsy for primary diagnosis. If there is one thing I can tell you about medicine don't worry until you have to. There are way too many causes for the generalized symps you are having.

Psyc0

Awards
After about 6 dfifferent tests and 2 and a half hours in the office they finally came to the conclusion that I have mono. I guess its time to stop the cycle, start PCT and just relax for the next few weeks. Hopefully I will fully recover before my trip to NY in a couple weeks.

ndfan

Awards
well sucks that you have mono but better then the alternative.

Psyc0

Awards
Definitely agree... I'll just have to stop this cycle and try to hit it hard sometime over the summer later on

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Well that's weird. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for you it's not serious. But it sure is coincidental that 5 days into your cycle, you all of a sudden have mono. Were you feeling run down prior to your cycle? Were you sleeping a lot more than usual? Not wanting to eat?

Psyc0

Awards
I wasn't feeling run down at all, I was having problems getting myself to eat enough when I first started my cycle however, which normally isn't the case and I can eat extremely large amounts of food over the course of the day. I don't see any way that the SD could be related to me getting mono though as they did a test strictly for mono and it came back positive.

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
Sorry bro, I just got over mono. Stay in bed, have painkillers avaliable.

Hopefully youll have the same luck that I did and get over the worst of it quickly; I got over it in about 4 days. Youll just feel tired for a couple weeks afterward.

As soon as your throat feels good enough to swallow food, eat like a madman. You'll lose weight as it is, try and minimalize it. I ended up losing about 10 pounds over those 3 weeks I was out. :(

Good luck with it bro.

Psyc0

Awards
Quick question... since I cut my cycle short, how long and how should I run my PCT? Should I run that short as well or run it longer than the cycle actually lasted? I only took 10mg for 7 days... I have Nolva for PCT... any suggestions? didn't realy account for something like this happening when I was researching the cycle and how I was going to run it

Tic

Awards
You gotta wonder if the immune system isn't slightly suppressed while on the stuff. I know numerous people that came down with colds/flus during their SD cycles. I wonder if with the extreme speed that SD addes muscle mass comes an extreme need for nutrients that most people just aren't able to keep up with and the immune system is what takes the hit.