cabergoline side effects

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have been reading about side effects from cabergoline being, dizziness, nausea, headackes, hallucinations, fainting, sense of objects moving around you (this one is weird), swelling of hands and ankles, weight loss/gain, fast heartbeat.

My question is has anyone experienced any of these sides with it. Im curious since I plan on using it later this winter during a cycle but am curious as to the safety of it and if there is chance for any permenant damage. I tried searching on here, but all I got was that it is better the bromo and running a google search didnt help much. I know standard dose s .5mg E4D/E5D, im just curious to effects of it. If anyone has some input on that or any of the other questions im all ears.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
one side effect i have heard is quite possible is the ability to have continuous sex/orgasms without stopping until your hearts content. After an orgasm the spike of prolactin is what impedes your ability to sustain an erection. Nix prolactin...and continuous sex is not out of the question.

maybe not quite the information you were looking for but interesting all the same :dance:

rocketscientist

Awards
My reasearch rats have let me know that they didn't experience any of these sides on 0.5mg weekly/bi-weekly.

What the rumor of continouus sex without stopping is concerned - it doesn't do that (maybe at really high doses?). It rather reduces the time of disinterest after sex. My rats also believe that cab. gets less effective over time for this purpose (which would not be surprising considering it works a dopamine agonist).

So - taking that into account - this research suggest, cab is best used for a romantic day (or more) in bed, with locked doors. Just don't expect to be humping all day...

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I'd be careful with it fellas. I have used it and noted a definite delay in ejaculation. Also, orgasm was not any more intense than normal. My "research assistant" did not appreciate me using it!

rocketscientist

Awards
I have used it and noted a definite delay in ejaculation. Also, orgasm was not any more intense than normal. My "research assistant" did not appreciate me using it!
Well - don't have issues with the first :D and have definitly not noticed anything like that (I've used it by itself w/o any other substances and well after HPTA was back to normal). Not sure if it should enhance orgasms, but I agree on that - it doesn't seem to. (My research wasn't targeted at that).

joeyg

Awards
I have been reading about side effects from cabergoline being, dizziness, nausea, headackes, hallucinations, fainting, sense of objects moving around you (this one is weird), swelling of hands and ankles, weight loss/gain, fast heartbeat.

My question is has anyone experienced any of these sides with it. Im curious since I plan on using it later this winter during a cycle but am curious as to the safety of it and if there is chance for any permenant damage. I tried searching on here, but all I got was that it is better the bromo and running a google search didnt help much. I know standard dose s .5mg E4D/E5D, im just curious to effects of it. If anyone has some input on that or any of the other questions im all ears.
I'm using IBE cabergoline. No side effects.

J.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
only side effect I've noticed has been prolonged and intensified orgasms....

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No bad side effects here. I use .5mg twice a week.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Alright that is good to know, with all the good stuff I heard about it I just wanted to see how much there was to the sides of it. Always good to know before putting new things in your body. :) thanks for the info on it, glad there is a good substitute for bromo now, makes using certain compounds much easier.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i never got any sides OR effects from PnP cabergoline.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Well I realize this is an old thread, but I wanted some information. I dosed it on Tuesday night before bed. Since then I have been nervous, sweaty palms, slight light headedness...No rapid heartbeat, just feel extremely nervous, like a panic attack. I started taking to increase libido, my libido has taken a hit since being on the NHA stack for a little over a month...I have not taken another dose since tuesday, and will not again....I took .5 mg, when will this leave my system?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was thinking it has a 3 day half life. I take .25mg 2 times per week in pct. I have not noticed any sides. just a little quicker in the sack.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking it has a 3 day half life. I take .25mg 2 times per week in post cycle therapy. I have not noticed any sides. just a little quicker in the sack.
So I should feel better by tommorow?...Strange though, I can take 150mg of EHCL and 800 mg of caffiene a day with no problems like the ones I described since taking the first and only dose of cabergoline...Although at this time I am not taking any stims at all.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I've had mutliple orgasms about 4 times since I've used Caber intermittently. Meaning I've came, kept hard and went going.. then came again down the line... I only stopped due to soreness and exhaustion.

In all honesty I don't really like the idea of messing with my brain chemistry much at all. I will only use it sparingly and if I have narrowed down cycle sides to progestins.

Yes I have experienced motion in my peripheral vision, but I'm not sure if it was due to caber... I used LSD a lot as a teenager (yes I am aware of the irony--ie brain chemistry).

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I assume you all have ready the recent post about the 25% rate of heart valve issues with cabergoline use?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel much better today, so I would say its out of my system as of today. Not gonna take it again. I don't really like "feeling the panic". It was like constantly feeling nervous and my bp went up to 146/95. Its down now. I feel so much better.

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
I've been using cabergoline since june and the first month i felt really tired all the time and dizzy once in a while. It did bring my test up from 320 - 648 though. its now been 7 months at .05mg 2x a week. and i can stay hard after i cum but my girl hasn't been able to last long enough to see if i can have a multi :(..

heres a ton of info on dostinex. (cab=generic dostinex) :D

Dostinex by Anthony Roberts

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been using cabergoline since june and the first month i felt really tired all the time and dizzy once in a while. It did bring my test up from 320 - 648 though. its now been 7 months at .05mg 2x a week. and i can stay hard after i cum but my girl hasn't been able to last long enough to see if i can have a multi :(..

heres a ton of info on dostinex. (cab=generic dostinex) :D

Dostinex by Anthony Roberts

Yes I read that article, it didn't mention any sides. Too many sides for me. Just not worth it. Hopefully Powerful will help with libido issues I have.

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
what little sides i had only lasted the first month. Other then that i haven't had any sides other then doubling my test levels, and not loosing my erection. not to bad for 6.24$ a month..

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
thanks alot you son of a *****... haven't you ever heard ignorance is bliss!! :( j/k :D good link make me have to rethink my cab. use.. did it say how much cabergoline they where using in the study?