Injection

dr.mattdogg

Awards
does anyone know what the address is for the website that shows injection sites. it used to be on here before the renovation. it was like www.injectionsites.com..... something like that, i cant quite remember.

also as another question, im just curious how many ppl inject themselves or do they have a friend do it for them?

dr.mattdogg

Awards
thnx, yeah thats the site i was thinking of.

Gilster

Awards
My wife who is an RN does all my hard to reach shots and anything I would rather not do with my left hand. Seems as the years go by I get more and more hard places to reach. I used to hit my lats easy myself but they are a bitch nowdays and I can't aspirate, so the wife does those. Shoulders are hard as hell lately too. I have to lay down on my side to compress my body a bit or I cant reach to aspirate.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Gilster..time to work on your flexability a bit bro! :D

Gilster

Awards
I am actually quite flexible. I am involved in martial arts and yoga, so I do extensive stretching almost daily. My upper body however seems to be tightening up a bit as I get older no matter how much I work at it. I am 40 years old. Tren and winny also seem to reduce my flexibility. I am at 266 and 11% bf right now and if I get bigger or harder I may have the wife do all my shots. I may need to get smaller overall to increase flixibility. I seem to be more limber at around 240, but that is hard to even process mentally....lol

dr.mattdogg

Awards
yeah ive been runnin the idea of juice over in my head for over a year now, i think i may finally stop being a pussy about the needles and do it. I figure id just run some dbol and test as a starter so i could get away with one shot in the glute once a week.

Bone

Awards
Originally posted by dr.mattdogg
\. I figure id just run some dbol and test as a starter so i could get away with one shot in the glute once a week.
Even with a long acting ester like Enth or Cyp you would want to shoot twice a week for even levels.

Peace

Bone

wardog

Awards
  • Established
I am actually quite flexible. I am involved in martial arts and yoga, so I do extensive stretching almost daily. My upper body however seems to be tightening up a bit as I get older no matter how much I work at it. I am 40 years old. Tren and winny also seem to reduce my flexibility. I am at 266 and 11% bf right now and if I get bigger or harder I may have the wife do all my shots. I may need to get smaller overall to increase flixibility. I seem to be more limber at around 240, but that is hard to even process mentally....lol
I feel your pain bro. Been in the martial arts for 17 years, and go thru the same issue every cycle...I start swelling up, and feel "slow" and "heavy". When I cut down, I feel faster and lighter, yet feel like I lose power. It really is a catch 22...my last cycle I bloated up to almost 300, and felt like **** when sparring. Droped the bloat post cycle, and been cutting lately. Currently at around 272, and just starting to feel like I have that "bounce" back a little bit. It really just isn't fair..lol.

U of R Man

Awards
Originally posted by dr.mattdogg
yeah ive been runnin the idea of juice over in my head for over a year now, i think i may finally stop being a pussy about the needles and do it. I figure id just run some dbol and test as a starter so i could get away with one shot in the glute once a week.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you could throw some Deca in there and shoot it from the same pin as the test.  You would still want to inject twice a week though (i.e. Sunday and Thursday or Monday and Thursday). 

dr.mattdogg

Awards
ok twice a week i could deal with. just put a shot in each glute. but do u guys think test cyp and dbol would be a good newbie cycle? plan on having some clomid/nolvadex on had for gyno and for post cycle. also just wondering if there was a prefference between test cyp and enth?

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
ok twice a week i could deal with. just put a shot in each glute. but do u guys think test cyp and dbol would be a good newbie cycle? plan on having some clomid/nolvadex on had for gyno and for post cycle. also just wondering if there was a prefference between test cyp and enth?
Basically the same, most prefer enanthate for whatever reason. It has one more carbon or someshit in it's chemical formula, ya i have no idea what i'm talking about :D

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you could throw some Deca in there and shoot it from the same pin as the test.  You would still want to inject twice a week though (i.e. Sunday and Thursday or Monday and Thursday). 
Correct you can mix them in the same shot, and you should inject twice a week. I just did first injection last night, no pain at all going in (only used a pansy 5/8inch 25ga, but didn't even feel it till after.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Hey KC,
Where were you injecting with a 5/8th's? If you are doing glutes, I would suggest 1" to 1.5"

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
DR. MD. ill be running the same bread and butter cycle of 500mg test enth (250 x 2/week) and 30mg dbol for the initial first 4 weeks. First cycle. ow ow!! (hehe) My issue was never injecting really (shoot, i could stick needles in me and others all day long) but finally i feel im my body is mature and advanced enough to cross over to the darkside. oh the rewards of waiting and building up your body.....joy.....Sage

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
good deal... Just thought I would check ;) didn't think you would do anything close to that for sure :D:D