Hair loss help when on 700mgs Test Suspenion p/w

jimmythelad

Awards
Would 5mgs of Proscar per day, with spiro and minidixol be enough to stop further hair loss if I was to take 100mgs of test suspension per day? Or is there anything else there I could add? I'm prone to Male Pattern Baldness. Any help would be appreciated.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Id use all three listed above and maybe add in some nizoral 2% shampoo (I believe custom nutrition warehouse sells the active ingredient so you can add it to your own shampoo). As far as to will it stop it completely, your guess is as good as mine, you won't know till you try it, everyone reacts differently. Apply spiro and minidixol twice a day (I believe you are supposed to apply spiro first than the minidixol, maybe someone else knows this part).

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Would 5mgs of Proscar per day, with spiro and minidixol be enough to stop further hair loss if I was to take 100mgs of test suspension per day? Or is there anything else there I could add? I'm prone to Male Pattern Baldness. Any help would be appreciated.
I am going to say no unfortunately. It may help with other long-esters of test. But suspension acts too damn quickly (like dbol). I shed a ****ing ton on suspension, it just converts to estrogen and DHT and hits receptor sites so damn fast that only topically can you have any real success blocking the DHT.

You can try:
Finasteride (Proscar 5mg or Propecia 1mg)
Nizoral Shampoo
Azelaic Acid + Minoxidil

Nizoral and TGel is your best bet in my opinion.
Azeclaic Acid and Spiro may help.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
yes spiro first then minoxidil. bear in mind propecia and minoxidil aren't really proven for the hairline, only the crown.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Also be sure to let the spiro dry before you apply the minoxidil, that was another important part of applying it.