Mercedesdd next cycle what do you think

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
I am planing my next cycle ahead of time and wanted some input from you guys .. Well going to keep it pretty simple this go around and see how it works.. I have done some pretty big stacks in the past and wanted to give this a go.. This ones a cutting cycle.. I am a certified CPT and nutritionist ( ACE and NESTA) So diet and training will be what really gets me what I am looking for. Well anyways heres what I am thinking..

wk 1-13 prop 100 mg ED
wk 1-8 tren ace 75 mg ED( also might try parabolan instead)
wk 9-13 winny 75 mg ED or maybe masterone

May also include T3 at 25 mcgs ED due to the tren lowering thyroid ( prabolan) function/ negative - fedback loop that will raise prolactin( T3 will help with prolactin issues( not sure dont really like T3..
letro through out entire cycle at .25 mg ED or EOD
B-6 200 mg ED

PCT aroamsin , hcg and nolva ..

Well thats about it any feedback on what you guys think or would change is greatly appreciated...

eRICH

Awards
test/tren mmmm deliscious
Never used winny so can't comment
looks good to me

MGH1982

Awards
that a long time for Prop,,, longest i have gone is 10 weeks and that was hell lol... personally i would run the prop 1-8 week w/ the tren and throw the winny in from weeks 4-8.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
that a long time for Prop,,, longest i have gone is 10 weeks and that was hell lol... personally i would run the prop 1-8 week w/ the tren and throw the winny in from weeks 4-8.
I have used prop for many years.. I like to go 12 -13 wks with it ..I always like to run my test longer than tren to let the tren somewhat clear to avoid sexual dysfunction since it is a 19 nor ( i always advise the same thing when using deca also). Thanks for your input greatly appreciated.. Bump for more suggestions????

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Now re-thinking it I might go 10 weeks with the tren ace!!! And my bodyfat is very low so may use masterone instead of winny . This might be a better choice what do you guys think??

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Cmon guys!! Would like some input please!!!!

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Nobody can give any input to give some other feedback on this cycle ?? Geez thanks guys !!!!!

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Now re-thinking it I might go 10 weeks with the tren ace!!! And my bodyfat is very low so may use masterone instead of winny . This might be a better choice what do you guys think??
most anything is a better choice then winny. really I would use test cyp or e with tren a for 12 to 14 weeks. Save yourself the shots. mast e can also be added if you want, your bodyfat really doesn't matter like they say, low BF just makes the effects more apparent.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
most anything is a better choice then winny. really I would use test cyp or e with tren a for 12 to 14 weeks. Save yourself the shots. mast e can also be added if you want, your bodyfat really doesn't matter like they say, low BF just makes the effects more apparent.
I have used cyp and test E many times and it bloats me really bad( even using an AI) While bulking it does not really matter but since this is a cutter I want to keep bloat in check thats why I am going with the prop. I have used masterone in the past at a higher BF% and it didnt work to well then used it again when in single digits and it worked great( i guess it will vary from person to person but in my experience using mast I like it with a lower BF%). Winny doesnt give me bad sides but it seems like when I stop using it the effects go away ( more of a pre contest drug IMO) .. I am 6 foot and weigh 225 and my BF is at 9-10 % I want to get it down to around 7-8 % again... Thanks for your input !!! I really appreciate it!!!

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Oh was thinking masterone not masterone enathate..

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Bump for more input please! I know they are lots of smart peeps on here so can I get some more insight on what you guys think?????

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Why not run Adex or something with cyp or enanth. That should take care of the bloat and minimize your sticks. ALso if you don't like the t3 (and I"m not even sure how much that would help the prolactin issue) why not use cabergoline if your that worried.

As for winny, you either love it or hate it, not sure why but some just respond well to it. Masteron would be a nice choice but I think winny can get the job done just as well and save you some sticks and some cash.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Why not run Adex or something with cyp or enanth. That should take care of the bloat and minimize your sticks. ALso if you don't like the t3 (and I"m not even sure how much that would help the prolactin issue) why not use cabergoline if your that worried.

As for winny, you either love it or hate it, not sure why but some just respond well to it. Masteron would be a nice choice but I think winny can get the job done just as well and save you some sticks and some cash.
Well I do use adex with cyp or test E and still bloat very bad I prefer prop..

As for the T3 it will help for sure .. Prolactin stimulates the mammary glands to produce milk and it elevated during nandrolone family( remember I am using tren also) use because nandrolone lowers TSH production thus lowering T3 resulting in raised prolactin levels.

I think letro is a better choice by far than adex when using tren .. It will give less estrogen and less chance of progesterone gyno ( remember if there is a low estrogen level progesterone gyno is not a concern).. Also the letro can reduce progesterone receptors so this would aslo be a huge benefit using tren...

As far as cabergoline it will only help with prolactin isssues not progesterone .. Two different hormones... Well thanks for your post greatly appreciated ..........

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
This double posted for some reason ... Sorry ..

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Personally, I like fast acting test better than enan/cyp. Has many advantages as far as ease of altering dosage, fast acting/clearing. I don't bloat from any test from suspension to enan/cyp but everyone IS diff.

Can't comment on the Tren as I have never used it and probably never will. 19 nor's and I don't get along.

I hate winny, but again, everyone is diff. I like Proviron, MDHT, M4OHN, superdrol etc. for cutting.

I too like Letro. I just have to really watch not to over do it. STRONG shizit.

Good luck with the cycle and please log it. :D

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I like fast acting test better than enan/cyp. Has many advantages as far as ease of altering dosage, fast acting/clearing. I don't bloat from any test from suspension to enan/cyp but everyone IS diff.

Can't comment on the Tren as I have never used it and probably never will. 19 nor's and I don't get along.

I hate winny, but again, everyone is diff. I like Proviron, MDHT, M4OHN, superdrol etc. for cutting.

I too like Letro. I just have to really watch not to over do it. STRONG shizit.

Good luck with the cycle and please log it. :D
Thanks for the input buddy!!! What did you get bad sides from using deca or some other 19 nor in the past?? Also how do you run letro??

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i'd run the mast instead of the Winny I had more joint issues on Winny the only one I really liked was the old TToyko Winny inject only needed 1/2cc a day. you could even try tren eth and lower your shots since you are going to be using prop

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
i'd run the mast instead of the Winny I had more joint issues on Winny the only one I really liked was the old TToyko Winny inject only needed 1/2cc a day. you could even try tren eth and lower your shots since you are going to be using prop
I think I am going to go with the mast. Winny does not give me bad sides but I am thinking the mast is a better choice for me ... I remember TTokyo the only thing with there winny was it was faked alot.. Was also thinking tren E but kinda like the fast acting action of tren ace .. Thanks for your post!!!

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Ok I think I might go with this then..

wk 1-13 prop 100mg ED
wk 1-8 with Masteron (Drostanolone Propionate) 50mg ED
wk 1-10 tren ace 75 mg ED

Letro .25 ED or EOD
T-3 ( 25 mcgs ED)
b-6 200 mg ED
caber .25 -.5 mg E4D
HCG 500 ius E3D ( forgot to mention that before)

post cycle therapy aromasin , HCG and nolva

Hows that look????

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established

wk 1-13 prop 100mg ED

Letro .25 ED or EOD
T-3 ( 25 mcgs ED)
b-6 200 mg ED
caber .25 -.5 mg E4D

Hows that look????

Looks like a plan but I'm not sure if I'd run HCG during post cycle as it can prevent you from recovering nautrallly. All in all it looks like a solid cycle, and I wouldn't use the tren enanth either, I've found that most people having the prolactin issues nowadays are using the enanth version. Back when everyone was using nothing but tren ace it was not so much of an issue.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a plan but I'm not sure if I'd run HCG during post cycle as it can prevent you from recovering nautrallly. All in all it looks like a solid cycle, and I wouldn't use the tren enanth either, I've found that most people having the prolactin issues nowadays are using the enanth version. Back when everyone was using nothing but tren ace it was not so much of an issue.
Yes hcg can be suppressive and raise estrogen . HCG can cause testicular desensitization by blocking the conversion of 17 alpha-hydroxyprogesterone( 17 OHP) into testosterone. Nolva will stop this blocking action of the hcg taking place. Because of nolvas direct antiestrogenic effect of LH- upregulating effect on the pituitary, suppression of gonadotropins via hcg is almost toally stopped when use in conjuiction with nolvadex also any suppression from the estrogen engendered is going to be haulted with the aromasin.. So the hcg will not be suppressive when used with nolva and aromasin... (Now that you mention it ) it does seem more people have more issues with the tren E .. Intresting !! Well thanks again for your post !!!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input buddy!!! What did you get bad sides from using deca or some other 19 nor in the past?? Also how do you run letro??
No problemo.

All Nandrolones hate me and I reciprocate. Just feel awful, very suppressed, bloaty and blah blah. I figure with all the choices of stuff out there why use something that consistently does not agree with me.

I run Letro only as needed which usually isn't much. Maybe a .5mg every 3rd day if I am feeling a little soft or if nips start to act up (in that event I would also run Nolva for a spell). I also like to run it at the end of an aromatizing cycle leading into post cycle therapy to drop the E levels.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
No problemo.

All Nandrolones hate me and I reciprocate. Just feel awful, very suppressed, bloaty and blah blah. I figure with all the choices of stuff out there why use something that consistently does not agree with me.

I run Letro only as needed which usually isn't much. Maybe a .5mg every 3rd day if I am feeling a little soft or if nips start to act up (in that event I would also run Nolva for a spell). I also like to run it at the end of an aromatizing cycle leading into post cycle therapy to drop the E levels.
Sounds good man!!! It will be a little bit before I start but I would like to do a log on my cycle.. I like the support and input your getting on your log.. Keep up the great work !!!

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
So I guess I will go with what I posted above as my final crtique unless anyone else sees or thinks anything should be changed!!! Any last feed back ?????

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established

wk 1-13 prop 100mg ED

Letro .25 ED or EOD
T-3 ( 25 mcgs ED)
b-6 200 mg ED
caber .25 -.5 mg E4D

Hows that look????
very nice looking cycle i have not yet used masteron but have heard GOOD things. it is also very anti-estrogenic from what i here and higher doses cause nice strength increases, that along with the tren should work nicely. i cringe at the thought of all of the pinning youll have to do with the prop...ouch.

i have used HCG during post cycle therapy but the general consensus seems to be that it is a :nono:.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
very nice looking cycle i have not yet used masteron but have heard GOOD things. it is also very anti-estrogenic from what i here and higher doses cause nice strength increases, that along with the tren should work nicely. i cringe at the thought of all of the pinning youll have to do with the prop...ouch.

i have used HCG during post cycle therapy but the general consensus seems to be that it is a :nono:.
Thanks for your input greatly appreciated.. I used to think that about HCG but after alot of research and getting bloodwork after doing pct with nolva hcg and aromasin( as I explained in my above post nolva and aromasin used in conjunction with hcg stops its suppressive nature ) it was the quickest recovery I have had yet.. Thanks again for your input!!

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
One last bump so I can go with what I have listed !! Thanks for any last critique!!!

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Oh I also have albuterol pills 4 mg .. Dont know much about it other than it is simialr to clen with a shorter half life.. Is it a good idea to use it while on my cycle or save it for pct??

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Yes hcg can be suppressive and raise estrogen . HCG can cause testicular desensitization by blocking the conversion of 17 alpha-hydroxyprogesterone( 17 OHP) into testosterone. Nolva will stop this blocking action of the hcg taking place. Because of nolvas direct antiestrogenic effect of LH- upregulating effect on the pituitary, suppression of gonadotropins via hcg is almost toally stopped when use in conjuiction with nolvadex also any suppression from the estrogen engendered is going to be haulted with the aromasin.. So the hcg will not be suppressive when used with nolva and aromasin... (Now that you mention it ) it does seem more people have more issues with the tren E .. Intresting !! Well thanks again for your post !!!
Any studies to back that claim up? Only reason I ask is because I've never heard of nolva completely stopping suppression of gonadotropins that HCG can cause.

As for the Tren E, I'm seen a lot of thread and I swear since enanth came onto the market tren sides are on the rise and guys are lactating left and right. I'll stick with the Tren Ace:D

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Any studies to back that claim up? Only reason I ask is because I've never heard of nolva completely stopping suppression of gonadotropins that HCG can cause.

As for the Tren E, I'm seen a lot of thread and I swear since enanth came onto the market tren sides are on the rise and guys are lactating left and right. I'll stick with the Tren Ace:D
Here is one ( there are many that state it does cant find one that says other wise LOL)..

Effect of an antiestrogen on the testicular response to acute and chronic administration of hCG in normal and hypogonadotropic hypogonadic men: tamoxifen and testicular response to hCG.

Levalle OA, Suescun MO, Fiszlejder L, Aszpis S, Charreau E, Guitelman A, Calandra R.

Division Endocrinologia, Hospital Carlos Durand, Instituto de Biologia y Medicina Experimental, Buenos Aires, Argentina.

The effect of the antiestrogen tamoxifen (Tx) on the acute and chronic hCG administration was evaluated in patients with hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (HH) and in normal men. An hCG test (5000 IU hCG) was performed before, after two months of hCG administration (2000 IU hCG three times weekly) and after two months of hCG + Tx (2000 IU hCG three times weekly plus 20 mg/day of tamoxifen). Blood samples were obtained before and following 24 and 72 h of every test to determine T, E, 17OHP and SHBG. T increased only in HH with both treatments (X +/- SEM: Basal: 97.9 +/- 19.7; hCG: 237.7 +/- 43.2; hCG +/- Tx: 204.7 +/- 10.7 ng/100 ml). 17OHP rose with hCG alone, but not with hCG + Tx in both groups. E, SHBG and 17OHP/T ratio did not change after treatments. hCG tests: E increased 24 h following hCG administration in every test. The ratio 17OHP/T rose at 24 h in the first and second test but in the third test it did not change. These results support the role of E in the acute hCG-induced Leydig cell desensitization. However, the association of Tx does not improve T serum levels, suggesting that E might not be the unique factor involved in the mechanisms for testicular desensitization.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Also, look up "desensitize" and "Leydig" on pubmed- you'll see that the desensitization is not caused py PKC, and is therefore likely to be caused by HCG's effects on 17-OHP. And those desensitizing effects from HCG are TOTALLY BLOCKED by using Nolvadex with it.. You are definitely right IMO on the tren E causing more sides .. I to will stick with tren ace LOL!!!!!! Thanks for your post !!!!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Here is one ( there are many that state it does cant find one that says other wise LOL)..

Effect of an antiestrogen on the testicular response to acute and chronic administration of hCG in normal and hypogonadotropic hypogonadic men: tamoxifen and testicular response to hCG.

Levalle OA, Suescun MO, Fiszlejder L, Aszpis S, Charreau E, Guitelman A, Calandra R.

Division Endocrinologia, Hospital Carlos Durand, Instituto de Biologia y Medicina Experimental, Buenos Aires, Argentina.

The effect of the antiestrogen tamoxifen (Tx) on the acute and chronic hCG administration was evaluated in patients with hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (HH) and in normal men. An hCG test (5000 IU hCG) was performed before, after two months of hCG administration (2000 IU hCG three times weekly) and after two months of hCG + Tx (2000 IU hCG three times weekly plus 20 mg/day of tamoxifen). Blood samples were obtained before and following 24 and 72 h of every test to determine T, E, 17OHP and SHBG. T increased only in HH with both treatments (X +/- SEM: Basal: 97.9 +/- 19.7; hCG: 237.7 +/- 43.2; hCG +/- Tx: 204.7 +/- 10.7 ng/100 ml). 17OHP rose with hCG alone, but not with hCG + Tx in both groups. E, SHBG and 17OHP/T ratio did not change after treatments. hCG tests: E increased 24 h following hCG administration in every test. The ratio 17OHP/T rose at 24 h in the first and second test but in the third test it did not change. These results support the role of E in the acute hCG-induced Leydig cell desensitization. However, the association of Tx does not improve T serum levels, suggesting that E might not be the unique factor involved in the mechanisms for testicular desensitization.
Thanks for the study I'll have to read up a bit on those others studies. Have you ran HCG during PCT prior to this? If so how fast did you recover ect...Libido? Any blood test post cycle to see if you "actually" recovered? Just curious about how much of a benefit HCG can be post cycle instead of just during one.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the study I'll have to read up a bit on those others studies. Have you ran HCG during post cycle therapy prior to this? If so how fast did you recover ect...Libido? Any blood test post cycle to see if you "actually" recovered? Just curious about how much of a benefit HCG can be post cycle instead of just during one.
I recovered the fastest I have ever before.I used my post cycle therapy like this.

Week Nolvadex HCG Aromasin Vitamin E
1 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
2 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
3 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
4 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
5 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
6 20mgs/day

I have used this post cycle therapy twice with great success. Hardly any gains lost good libido and very fast recovery.. I have had bloodwork done both times using this post cycle therapy ( i use prop so start post cycle therapy 2-3 days after last injection).. and within 4 weeks my test level was back to my normal baseline..

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bro as far as the Albuterol goes I am running it for the first time along with the cycle we were discussing last night. It seems like a very effective alternative to clen but I have to say that for me it has been a bit scary. I seem to get some chest pains with it. At first I was really worried but my heart rate and bp have all been relativly normal (restin heart rate 76 a little high for me but nothing crazy, and bp 139/78 again slightly high but nothing crazy). I have never had any heart related problems but the pain I occasionally get does not seem like typical heart attack symptoms but more likely to do with the lungs. Almost as if my lungs are opened up too much from the alb. Of course I may be crazy and just telling my self that but my cardio is still improving and I have no cardiac symptoms to speak of. Still it is something to watch out for.

Mr.50

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Bro as far as the Albuterol goes I am running it for the first time along with the cycle we were discussing last night. It seems like a very effective alternative to clen but I have to say that for me it has been a bit scary. I seem to get some chest pains with it. At first I was really worried but my heart rate and bp have all been relativly normal (restin heart rate 76 a little high for me but nothing crazy, and bp 139/78 again slightly high but nothing crazy). I have never had any heart related problems but the pain I occasionally get does not seem like typical heart attack symptoms but more likely to do with the lungs. Almost as if my lungs are opened up too much from the alb. Of course I may be crazy and just telling my self that but my cardio is still improving and I have no cardiac symptoms to speak of. Still it is something to watch out for.

Mr.50
I chose albuterol over clen because it does not cause Cardiac Myocyte death. What does of albuterol are you using?? Man that whould scare me to . Make sure you be careful dont want anything bad to happen to ya!!!

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Oh are you doing to two week on two weks off thing with the albuterol ?? How are you running it? Thanks for your post !!

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
12 mgs per day of albuterol. 4mgs 3 times per day. 4 squirts should I say. That should let you in on where I got it from. Also the T3 is 75mcgs per day. But as I said I seem to be losing fat but not as fast as I would expect on a combo like that. All of the fat I have left is lower abs. I am actually going to go to the chiro practor in the next few days to make sure the chest pain is not muscular/bone because even when it does hurt it goes away if I change positions that is why it scares me much less. Fo example if I feel it and I stand up straight (good posture) then it goes away. If I am slouching forward is when I seem to feel it most.

Mr.50

I chose albuterol over clen because it does not cause Cardiac Myocyte death. What does of albuterol are you using?? Man that whould scare me to . Make sure you be careful dont want anything bad to happen to ya!!!

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Actually I was planning on running the Albuterol 6 weeks (right now is week 3) and next week I will be adding in Ketofen to keep receptors sensitive. Theree have been some good posts about this. Albuterol does not down regulate receptors as quick as clen anyway but with the ketotifen it really keeps them sensitive.

Mr.50

Oh are you doing to two week on two weks off thing with the albuterol ?? How are you running it? Thanks for your post !!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I like it but go with the masteron and skip the T3, just use some cabergoline. This is going to be a good one, one i'm going to run in the future.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
I like it but go with the masteron and skip the T3, just use some cabergoline. This is going to be a good one, one i'm going to run in the future.
Thanks for your post!!

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Actually I was planning on running the Albuterol 6 weeks (right now is week 3) and next week I will be adding in Ketofen to keep receptors sensitive. Theree have been some good posts about this. Albuterol does not down regulate receptors as quick as clen anyway but with the ketotifen it really keeps them sensitive.

Mr.50
What dose of albuterol you using??

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys.. I will go with the

wk 1-13 prop 100mg ED

Letro .25 ED or EOD
T-3 ( 25 mcgs ED)
b-6 200 mg ED
caber .25 -.5 mg E4D

post cycle therapy aromasin , HCG

Thanks for all the feedback !!! I will let you know how this works out for me !!!

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looks great, depending on the availability of funds you may want to look into some GH :) good stuff. I wish I had the funds and the connect this summer :( .

Also wish I could get the Mast. Looks good though. Good luck bro,

Mr.50
Ok guys.. I will go with the

wk 1-13 prop 100mg ED

Letro .25 ED or EOD
T-3 ( 25 mcgs ED)
b-6 200 mg ED
caber .25 -.5 mg E4D

post cycle therapy aromasin , HCG

Thanks for all the feedback !!! I will let you know how this works out for me !!!

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Looks great, depending on the availability of funds you may want to look into some GH :) good stuff. I wish I had the funds and the connect this summer :( .

Also wish I could get the Mast. Looks good though. Good luck bro,

Mr.50
Thanks man, Not real wanting to do GH right now.. Yea I liked masterone ... Thanks for the post !!!